Welcome former JJ posters to SEOPS!

NYBuckeye96
SEOPS H

Welcome former JJ posters to SEOPS!

Post by NYBuckeye96 »

I wanted to send a welcome message to all of the new JJHuddle posters who are joining SEOPS to keep posting for free. Welcome!!!!

If you are a new poster on SEOPS and you came from JJ's site, leave a message on this thread so we can say hello!

Some of us are actively advertising SEOPS on JJ's site, and we are glad to have recruited to you to SEOPS.......the premiere sports chat website in all of Southeastern Ohio!

Heavy D
All Conference

Re: Welcome former JJ posters to SEOPS!

Post by Heavy D »

I got booted from there first for calling out Stupidville posters for using their nickname Big Red when no other team is allowed to use a nickname. Then I got booted again a few weeks ago for asking about SEOPS. So I decided to come over here. It is much better here.

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

Welcome Heavy D, glad to have you

The Ole Pickler
Waterboy

Post by The Ole Pickler »

Count me in too. I get booted for talking trash but I hear the mods over here a lot more liberal. Least thats what koondogger told me.......

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

Welcom to SEOP..........

You won't reget switching to this site. Pick a topic, or start your own you'll be trash talking in no time :122245

meatswinger
JV Team

Post by meatswinger »

The Ole Pickler wrote:Count me in too. I get booted for talking trash but I hear the mods over here a lot more liberal. Least thats what koondogger told me.......

Actually koondogger got banned from here for being a rutter. Not sure what that means as a reason to ban someone. i would be careful with thetrash talk. On here, you are pretty safe as long as you say nothing about South Gallia, Athens, or Coach Eddy. Other than that, we all get along pretty well.

grizzlynatural
Varsity

Post by grizzlynatural »

meatswinger wrote:
The Ole Pickler wrote:Count me in too. I get booted for talking trash but I hear the mods over here a lot more liberal. Least thats what koondogger told me.......

Actually koondogger got banned from here for being a rutter. Not sure what that means as a reason to ban someone. i would be careful with thetrash talk. On here, you are pretty safe as long as you say nothing about South Gallia, Athens, or Coach Eddy. Other than that, we all get along pretty well.

Your not allowed saying anything bad about that one team either... :twisted:

meatswinger
JV Team

Post by meatswinger »

grizzlynatural wrote:
meatswinger wrote:

Your not allowed saying anything bad about that one team either... :twisted:

which one?

grizzlynatural
Varsity

Post by grizzlynatural »

I do believe this site has that word filtered for me but its a team very very far south lol They call themselves the fat tigers.....or something like that.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Alright guys! Let it go!!!!

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

WTG GAHS, the word is out there SEOP is better and FREE to post on I think we have all don our part for SEOP to make it better and larger.

MATTASH get ready you may become famous pretty fast :-D :-D

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

gahs4ever wrote:I started a thread on jj's on the football south forum entitled "Premium Forums" with the following post. Lets see how long it and me sticks around over there:

I have been a member of this site since 2002. I have kept my nose clean; meaning I have done nothing to get banned or gonged or whatever you call it these days.

I joined before the pay to post craze began and thus was grandfathered in as I should have been.

I have met JJ on several occasions and respect him greatly for making this site a reality.

BUT.............

If you think I am going to pay to post on your so-called "premium" forums for $1 a month, you can stick that Abe Lincoln up your hind parts. Yep, that's right. Ive decided to go out kicking and screaming rather than pay for something Ive always enjoyed for free. Kick me off. It wont bother me in the least. In fact I dare you. This site is just a shadow of what JJ began so many years ago, and I wont miss it in the least.

Take care my money grubbing sports fanatics! southeasternohiopreps.com will welcome you with open arms and wont charge you a penny for the privilege of posting........like this site used to do

Way to go GAHS! Power to the People!

NYBuckeye96
SEOPS H

Post by NYBuckeye96 »

gahs4ever wrote:I have been officially banned from jjhuddle and it came with a message that the ban will never be lifted.

Ive never felt so good in my life! JJ can kiss my hind parts!

I too was banned today gahs4ever, and I second your comment above! :-D

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

I would like to welcome all the new members alo.

and, I would suggest you all read the rules ...hope you all have fun,and we are glad to have you.

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

I just saw where ol Dr Tiger got another lick on 2old on the puddle...............he was reminding all the Tiger fans about their inability to win anything this century..........he is one sneaky devil..........

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

welcome everybody from pp's puddle. you'll have alot more fun here, i gar-on-tee.ytb.

green-n-gold76
Waterboy

Post by green-n-gold76 »

Just curious...nothing is free. How do the owners of this site pay for their web hosting?

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

green-n-gold76 wrote:Just curious...nothing is free. How do the owners of this site pay for their web hosting?

Everyone will want to see this site. Only the wittiest posters are on here.

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

FIDO wrote:
biggdowgg wrote:I would like to welcome all the new members alo.

and, I would suggest you all read the rules ...hope you all have fun,and we are glad to have you.

First, you welcome me to a new site and then you have a threatening tone. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

WHat's with you city boyz? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

green n gold 76---We have a hidden drug operation...Don't tell anyone, ok..Actually, I take donations. If you wanta give, PM me and I'll let you know where to send.... :122245 :122245 :122245

some posters on this thread are saying, they/or somone they know had post deleted,,just trying to give the new members a heads up so they know the rules.

NYBuckeye96
SEOPS H

Post by NYBuckeye96 »

JJ doesn't even compare to SEOPS. SEOPS has accumulated thousands of posters in southeastern Ohio, many of whom have deep ties to the schools in our region. If I have a question about any team in the region, I know I can find my answer right here.

Likewise, I have collected a lot of information on the history of Nelsonville-York and I share that information on here. All-time records and what not. Guess where I won't ever share that information..........on the Puddle! :lol:

Return to “Football”