White Falcons joining TVC Hocking

welfarewillie
Waterboy

White Falcons joining TVC Hocking

Post by welfarewillie »

How will this effect balance in division for any and all sports??

pbuck
All State

Re: White Falcons joining TVC Hocking

Post by pbuck »

Just my opinion but I don't like it ... I feel the ohio high school athletic association shouldn't allow no schools from outside the state of Ohio to be apart of a league or conference that is in Ohio.... I didn't like Point Pleasant being in the SEOAL & I won't like Wahama in the TVC... (no offence to schools from other states)

otterslide
JV Team

Post by otterslide »

I couldn't agree more. No offense to any of the schools or their patrons.

orange and black
Freshman Team

Post by orange and black »

Put them in the TVC Ohio and they will want out :lol:

A-Town Big Dog
S

Post by A-Town Big Dog »

I don't like the idea of bringing them in because of the schedueling nightmare it created with an odd number of teams in the hocking. Had they not taken in Belpre from the Ohio or not admitted South Gallia I would be on board with Wahama. Wahama plays many of the schools in the Hocking every year anyway so making it a league game won't hurt much. I would personally like to see an other school like a River Valley or Warren Local be added to the mix and create two eight team leagues. Just my thoughts though.

NYBuckeye96
SEOPS H

Post by NYBuckeye96 »

koondogger wrote:
I say let em in. Somebody has to finish second to us tomcats year in and year out. Plus think of all the point sthey will give us playing those wimpy WV schools...

Just my thoughts guys!

Well, considering that 8 of the 10 games will be TVC Hocking league games, Wahama can only play - at most - two West Virginia schools, be they wimpy or not.

Return to “Football”