How many starters back at Federal-Hocking?

carbon_dated
All State

How many starters back at Federal-Hocking?

Post by carbon_dated »

Will prolly follow the Lancers this season since they play Monroe Central opening week. How many lettermen are back for F-H? What kina stats did these guys roll up? I know their program has been doing pretty good the last few years.

Steely Dan
SEOP

Re: How many starters back at Federal-Hocking?

Post by Steely Dan »

I'll have to get back to you on this, CD. Give me a little time!

And you know I'll be at Monroe Memorial Park for this game!

carbon_dated
All State

Post by carbon_dated »

I figured you'd be up at the Memorial Park for this one. Haven't seen Lancers play since they played @ River a few years back. From what I've read on that other site I think MC has some great athletes at the skill positions. Yeah, if you can find a program I'd be interested reading what F-H has back.

Hope to see ya at the game. Some of the best pizza in the OVAC at Woodsfield.

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

CD - Big losses to graduation on both the O and D lines. The QB, FB, and one of the tailbacks who played extensively will return this year. Also on offense, the SE and TE return and the SE was pretty productive last year. Defensively, two LBs and two DEs/OLBs return, as well as a couple of DB's. The LB corp will be the strength of the defense.

I don't have stats, but the returning FB was pretty productive, and a tough kid.

The cupboard isn't bare, but there are some holes to fill on the O and D lines.

Opening game is going to be a tough matchup for Fed Hock, but it will be a great experience for the kids, playing in the atmosphere in Woodsfield.

Return to “Football”