Week 10: Notre Dame @ Sciotoville East

EastBeast06
JV Team

Week 10: Notre Dame @ Sciotoville East

Post by EastBeast06 »

Let the mudslinging begin. We have reached this point in the season and it is finally here. Not only is pride on the line but a playoff position is more than likely on the line in this big rivalry.

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Re: Week 10: Notre Dame @ Sciotoville East

Post by ManitouDan »

beast -- you act like you are primed and ready ---lol. Man did the wheels fall off for my Titans tonight. should set up an interesting matchup . I would given us the edge but after laying such an egg tonight I don't know what to think. MD

bluedevil
JV Team

Post by bluedevil »

east 44-42

s.v.vikinglinex2
Varsity

Post by s.v.vikinglinex2 »

After seeing both teams play I would say East 42 N D 28.

EastBeast06
JV Team

Post by EastBeast06 »

ManitouDan wrote:beast -- you act like you are primed and ready ---lol. Man did the wheels fall off for my Titans tonight. should set up an interesting matchup . I would given us the edge but after laying such an egg tonight I don't know what to think. MD
I'm always ready for week 10 of the season. This game will probably be a high scoring game. It's going to be a good one.

OSU_Nut
Waterboy

Post by OSU_Nut »

I definitely see a high scoring game and I think it could come down to who has the ball last. ND always fields a team with class as does East under coach G. I'm pulling for my Tartans but I cannot predict a winner or a score. Let's try and keep this thread as classy and well spirited as the game on Friday will hopefully be.

WE ARE ND
JV Team

Post by WE ARE ND »

My favorite game of the year!

wermarshall1
Riding the Bench

Post by wermarshall1 »

Good luck to both teams, playoffs are on the line! GO BLUE!!!!!

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Post by ManitouDan »

don't even know if i could pick a favorite in this one. Will ND be able to bounce back after the disaster in SV ? I sure hope so . Playoffs are on the line. and that doesn't come around often for a school so small. MD

icanpickem
All Conference

Post by icanpickem »

Is there a radio station that will be broadcasting this game online?

Psyco Tartan
Freshman Team

Post by Psyco Tartan »

YAYYYYY!!!!!! Be expecting to see Psyco at this game. I of course take my Tartans all the way!!!! WAH HOO!!!

WE ARE ND
JV Team

Post by WE ARE ND »

I wouldnt want to be anywhere else this Saturday night!

WE ARE ND
JV Team

Post by WE ARE ND »

* friday my bad. Wishing about the ole' days at spartan

photo_electric_guy
JV Team

Post by photo_electric_guy »

I sure hope that this one is on the radio because there is a chance that I might not be able to make it. :(

Tartanblue
SEO

Post by Tartanblue »

with playoffs on the line this game should be on the radio

BuckeyeNink
Waterboy

Post by BuckeyeNink »

I will unapologetically admit my bias for the Tartans. My bias in on several levels, not the least of which is the fact that I am alumnus of Sciotoville Community School (even though it went by a different name at the time). I live out of state so I was only able to attend one game this year. It always brings back hundreds of memories. I track every game on my phone via SEOP. I missed very few games when I was in elelmentary school and I never missed a game in four years of high school, including away games. I was not on the team, mainly because I looked more like a yard marker than a linebacker. But I loved the Tartans and still do. So, this is a shout out to Coach Gilliland, his staff and the young men who will suit up Friday night. I don't wish you luck Friday, but I do pray that you will prepare well, execute with precision and leave everything you have in you on the field. If you do that, luck will be inconsequential. I will be listening for the bagpipes!

OSU_Nut
Waterboy

Post by OSU_Nut »

BuckeyeNink wrote:I will unapologetically admit my bias for the Tartans. My bias in on several levels, not the least of which is the fact that I am alumnus of Sciotoville Community School (even though it went by a different name at the time). I live out of state so I was only able to attend one game this year. It always brings back hundreds of memories. I track every game on my phone via SEOP. I missed very few games when I was in elelmentary school and I never missed a game in four years of high school, including away games. I was not on the team, mainly because I looked more like a yard marker than a linebacker. But I loved the Tartans and still do. So, this is a shout out to Coach Gilliland, his staff and the young men who will suit up Friday night. I don't wish you luck Friday, but I do pray that you will prepare well, execute with precision and leave everything you have in you on the field. If you do that, luck will be inconsequential. I will be listening for the bagpipes!
IMO, best Tartan post of the season!

photo_electric_guy
JV Team

Post by photo_electric_guy »

Nice...Even though I am rooting for the other team.

Vikingcountry
Waterboy

Post by Vikingcountry »

I watched Symmes Valley play both teams, I would say the edge goes to East. They have a couple of back's that are outstanding, break away speed and they both see the hole open up quickly. East 38 ND 24.

Sawdust
Freshman Team

Post by Sawdust »

After seeing both teams play, I am going to go with the Titans by 10.

Return to “Football”