Site Admin

WK 10 Rock Hill @ River Valley

Post by mattash »

Thoughts?

Sportsfan34
Waterboy

Re: WK 10 Rock Hill @ River Valley

Post by Sportsfan34 »

I look for Rock Hill to finish out the season with a win!!!! RH 42 RV 28!!!!!!!!!!

buckeyes41
Riding the Bench

Post by buckeyes41 »

I like Rock Hill's QB but I'm going to go with RV in this one! call me crazy

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

I have to go with Rock Hill here although I'm not crazy about them having to go all the way to Cheshire....

Blue_nd_Gray
JV Team

Post by Blue_nd_Gray »

River Valley will lose this one as well!Until they get rid of Mat Huck as Defensive coordinator they couldn't stop a JR high team. They Got rid of the old coach Deel and kept the whole staff? What is up with that? I feel so sorry for these kids the coaches don't even have a weight program and are pretty talented every year.
I think the Superintendent of schools Charla Evans needs to go she has botched up everything she has touched. She hired this staff?
:122246

tl895
Varsity

Post by tl895 »

the hill in a tight one

GAHS7462
All Conference

Post by GAHS7462 »

Blue_nd_Gray wrote:River Valley will lose this one as well!Until they get rid of Mat Huck as Defensive coordinator they couldn't stop a JR high team. They Got rid of the old coach Deel and kept the whole staff? What is up with that? I feel so sorry for these kids the coaches don't even have a weight program and are pretty talented every year.
I think the Superintendent of schools Charla Evans needs to go she has botched up everything she has touched. She hired this staff?

Are we venting some!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RV wins this close game.

Blue_nd_Gray
JV Team

Post by Blue_nd_Gray »

Just a Bit
Too much talent goes through this school to get the crap kicked out of them every week,it's sad.
The School Administration don't care.
I think the Basketball hire was excellent tho.

theassassin
All State

Post by theassassin »

Blue_nd_Gray wrote:River Valley will lose this one as well!Until they get rid of Mat Huck as Defensive coordinator they couldn't stop a JR high team. They Got rid of the old coach Deel and kept the whole staff? What is up with that? I feel so sorry for these kids the coaches don't even have a weight program and are pretty talented every year.

there are a couple your posts i mite agree with but i have a
couple questions for you..... 1. got rid of deel?
2. no weight program?

you join this site 3 days ago and everything is a slam at someone or other.......... do you relly think that does any good.
by the way....... tell me about these facilities at the new school. would relly love to hear about them......

wildthingRV
All Conference

Post by wildthingRV »

1. Deel resigned, nobody got rid of him.

2. There is a weight program. It's pretty well organized and effective. Thanks for trying, though.

3. What's with the Matt Huck hatred? Did someone on his wrestling team beat up on you or your kid?

Blue_nd_Gray
JV Team

Post by Blue_nd_Gray »

1. On Deel? Don't matter ,what ever you want to call it he is gone? haha

2.OK, Proof is in the pudding? When you talk to the players who lift they say all the people running the lifting care about is Bench Pressing numbers?? That's not a weight program! Obviously it isn't very effective it shows up on defense. BTW, how old are you?

3.I don't have kids & no hatred at all! Just look at the numbers how many points did they give up on average? When you give up Big Plays night in and night out your defense is bad!

osumufan
SE

Post by osumufan »

IF Rock Hill plays like they did the first quarter with South Point they will win if not I am giving it to the Raiders.

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

While Rock Hill is soft between the tackles, River Valley isn't very good at running the football.
I can see Bammer carrying River Valley defenders for 5-6 yards a run, while McCollister airs it out and puts up lots of points.

BBallin fool
SEOP

Post by BBallin fool »

Good Luck RV!!!

cghornet10
JV Team

Post by cghornet10 »

Rock Hill finishes the season off with a win!

RH 28
RV 15

awesomepossum
Freshman Team

Post by awesomepossum »

Good luck Raiders. We need the points.

madpolecat
All State

Post by madpolecat »

Although the common opponents thing doesn't necessarily mean a lot, the scores between RH and the rest of the OVC are pretty similar to the RV scores versus the rest of the OVC.

Both teams also played Oak Hill to similar results.

Want to see the Raiders win #3...

allsport
Freshman Team

Post by allsport »

Rock Hill has steadly improved each game, showing signs of the team to come. Other posters have mentioned senior Cory Bammer who has carried the load in the backfield with 124 carries and 428 yards (#10 in OVC)... he has also recieved help from junior Steve Lewis 39/150yds and injured junior Josh Malone 38/123... Freshman Will McCollister looked more confident than ever at South Point... he was stepping up and throwing strikes... on the year he is 87 for 207 attempts (many of these passes were on target, but dropped) and 1060 total yards passing (#1 in the OVC)... not bad for a freshman... his 11 TD's have been tops over 10 picks (which will continue to decrease as he matures)... His number one target junior widereciever Mitch Davenport has 46 catches for 589 yards (#1 in the OVC) and 9 TD's (#3 in OVC)... he averages 65 yards recieving a game and 12.8 yards per catch... senior CJ Justice has big play potential as well with 13 catches for 189 yards and an impressive 14.2 yards per catch... Jake brown has been catching balls out of the backfield as well and averages 12.8 yards per catch... the Redmen have a lot of talant... it's just young and as for the "soft tackles" that some have talked about... they have shown the ability to dominate upfront with impressive stands and drives against Ports West, Coal Grove and SP... when they come to play and stay on their blocks, they are as good as anybody out there... I look for the Redman to finish well, but I don't expect RV to lay down either... this should be a good game, but I'm going with the Hill as they start their winning streak for next season!

#24RVFAN
Waterboy

Post by #24RVFAN »

RV will come away with win #3 but not by much 27-21

MTSWNGRVSG
SE

Post by MTSWNGRVSG »

Raiders get the win to go to 3-7.

Return to “Football”