WK 6 Waverly @ Minford

Who wins?

Total votes: 0

oldcoachb
JV Team

WK 6 Waverly @ Minford

Post by oldcoachb »

O.K. Here we go, the start of SOC II. Should be a great game. We talk a lot of smack in Minford these days, but it's all in fun and enjoying the early success of the Falcons. I think Minford wins this one, but it will be closer than last week. :122249

1fan
Freshman Team

Re: WK-6 Waverly @ Minford

Post by 1fan »

If Minford continues to play like they have and play their A game, I think they win by 3

boilermaker
SE

Post by boilermaker »

This will be a dandy . Wellston has played both and I think they are evenly matched teams.Good Luck & Good Health to both teams.

oldcoachb
JV Team

Post by oldcoachb »

boilermaker wrote:This will be a dandy . Wellston has played both and I think they are evenly matched teams.Good Luck & Good Health to both teams.

We didn't have all of our weapons when we played Wellston. :122249 Congrats on the Win Friday, we knew that it was a matter of time. You have a nice team!

bushmaster24
JV Team

Post by bushmaster24 »

minford was 5-0 last year going into this game, its pay back time baby.... hit,hit ,hit HARD 8) 8)

footballfan49
Riding the Bench

Post by footballfan49 »

Waverly has beaten Minford badly and physically the last two years. I think this Minford team is improved over last year's but this week starts the test. Minford is big, fast and physical. Minford will have to play its best game of the season this week.

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

I think Waverly has played a much tougher schedule in Piketon, Jackson and Franklin Heights. Not sure that makes a difference but it could.

If Kretzer and Malone are not back it will be a long night for the Tigers. Waverly has no depth and cannot afford to lose anyone. Kretzer was out Friday night against FH and that hurt.

Waverly will score points. It all comes down to the Waverly defense. The Tigers have to figure out how to tackle people.

MinnyAckMack10
Freshman Team

Post by MinnyAckMack10 »

tigers2010, sorry to hear about the malone boy he is a dandy athlete and kretzer is the freshman phenom so to speak.. i'll go with the balance of my alma mater and say minford..

Incognito
Varsity

Post by Incognito »

I think what separates this years game to last year is that Mr. Trevor Walls and company with the execption of Robo Roback and Williams are gone. Good game to open up the second season with...Good luck both teams and Waverly folks have a safe trip down to ole Muletown.

Prediction: Minford-35
Waverly- 21

Roback keeps it close

falcon1
Varsity

Post by falcon1 »

I believe The Coach will have a different game plan for this week ! Waverly scouts have wasted a lot of time. The game plan has changed !
This is just my prediction;
Falcons 40
Tigers 24

Go Big Red !

TrojanXplosion
S

Post by TrojanXplosion »

This will be the best team my alma mater has seen so far. With that said, I think they will play very well and take this game by a field goal.

RedStormRising
Riding the Bench

Re: WK 6 Waverly @ Minford

Post by RedStormRising »

look for a slug fest in this one with Minford winning. Minford must slow down Roback and Malone. If they can, Minford has to many offensive weapons and will be hard to stop. Matis and the boys need to step up the defense once again. good luck Falcons.

boilermaker
SE

Post by boilermaker »

I think Minford is a little more physical that Waverly ,but Waverly has better skill players. This should be a good game if there is a edge in this game it would have to be home field to Minford ,and I dont mean the Officials either . Good Luck & Good Health to both teams.

MuletownManiac
JV Team

Post by MuletownManiac »

Prayers coming North for Kevin Malone....Get Well Soon.

Seops123
Riding the Bench

Post by Seops123 »

Does anybody know how long malone will be out. Waverly needs him to play because if he dosen't they will have a long five games. PRAYERS TO MALONE.

MuletownManiac
JV Team

Post by MuletownManiac »

Cal Preps

Minford 31

Waverly 21

Go Red
Keep Getting Better, Hit em hard early and often.

bushmaster24
JV Team

Post by bushmaster24 »

redstorm, the d-cord for MINFORD is MATIZ.. just play D baby :122245 :122245

RedStormRising
Riding the Bench

Post by RedStormRising »

bushmaster24 wrote:redstorm, the d-cord for MINFORD is MATIZ.. just play D baby :122245 :122245

Matis.....Matiz....who cares? as you said just play D!

SPAMONY
Varsity

Post by SPAMONY »

Minford-48

Waverly-27

falcons just have too many weapons

Return to “Football”