Mid-Season SEOAL Playoff Report Card

2old
All Conference

Re: Mid-Season SEOAL Playoff Report Card

Post by 2old »

While the SEOAL may have 5 qualifiers at the moment I doubt it will stay that way. The safe bet now for the SEOAL is certainly Logan. Logan is expected to host.

One thing i do see that seems to be appropriate is Logan has nearly twice as manmy points as any other memeber. Anymore questions about scheduling??

boilermaker
SE

Post by boilermaker »

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

GalliaGrad78
SEOP

Post by GalliaGrad78 »

He simply just can't help himself. :roll:

I wonder what it would take for him to just go away? :122248

91blue14
SE

Post by 91blue14 »

i guess there is only one team with all A`s ;-)

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

2old wrote:While the SEOAL may have 5 qualifiers at the moment I doubt it will stay that way. The safe bet now for the SEOAL is certainly Logan. Logan is expected to host.

One thing i do see that seems to be appropriate is Logan has nearly twice as manmy points as any other memeber. Anymore questions about scheduling??

Good point

Lamont Cranston
Freshman Team

Post by Lamont Cranston »

Not gonna get into the whole "scheduling arguement"... lots of differing opinions on it. A fairly impressive 1st half of the season for the SEOAL as non-league wins are very important to your week 10 Harbin rating. The league went 4-1 vs. the OCC, not bad. But, in the end, Chilly, Jackson, Galia, and Ironton may end up "flattening" each others computer points somewhat. Only one head-to-head game has been played so far amongst this quad of teams. And, obviously Jackson has the least room for error on the road ahead. Most of the D-2's in their region will have bigger schools they play in weeks 6-10. Chilly, Galia, and Ironton pretty much could stub their toes again and still be looking at a week 11 game. And two of three will definately lose at least one more as that trio has yet to face each other. Logan, barring Armageddon, is a lock, albeit in the toughest D-2 Region in the state. Should be interesting...

2old
All Conference

Post by 2old »

Gahs,

No sense me figuring anything. you would just change my post or erase it. Sometimes people say things that even embarrass themselves. of course not every one has the Power.

Botcowa
Riding the Bench

Post by Botcowa »

Hmmm.. scheduling.
I played on two teams that went 9-1 and 10-0..in the OCC no less. The 9-1 team qualified and the 10-0 didn't! Trying to say that one team schedules better than another is absured. I mean if the point system really shows who is better and why, then the collegiate BCS is a perfect system too! LOL. Try another one, that scheduling remark has absolutely no basis. Try again 2old. :122248

2old
All Conference

Post by 2old »

Glad you addressed it in a forum. You come on here and say untrue things and the poof the post disappear. The rest of us posters live with our statements but you so powerful remove anythng that catches you in a lie. Kind of goes against the image you want to portray. Yes you have the power. I have the Chieftains. You judge my posts harshly but many on here are given free reign Ironically many of those are from river cities. I say be consistent. For example you complain about hijacked threads. Did not seem to bother you and your followers last week on the Logan-Ironton thread.

Now there is nothing mean or untrue in my post. Will you leave it stand???

I never said anything about your topic of 5 teams. i actualy hope they all make it in.

Lamont Cranston
Freshman Team

Post by Lamont Cranston »

WOW, didn't take this thread long to get off topic. Back to the SEOAL, and it's playoff outlook???

2old
All Conference

Post by 2old »

GAHS,

You put the post back up that YOU took down. The one you made and my response. Your post contained false hoods. it is simple, we all must post reponsibly. Do not act innocent. You know exactly what you did.

AND on topic. Playoffs looks good for Logan. VERY GOOD.

ironman02
SEOP

Post by ironman02 »

Jackson's playoff chances took a real hit on Friday night. I really think that they needed that win to have a shot at the playoffs. The schedule gets extremely tough for Jackson now. It's going to take a great effort the rest of the way, because the Ironmen will need to go 4-1 in the last five games to make it to post-season play. I guess they could sneak in at 7-3, but it would be close because Region 8 is pretty strong. At Marietta, at Ironton, Chillicothe, Logan, and Zanesville...hope our kids can rise to the challenge.

loyaldevilfan
JV Team

Post by loyaldevilfan »

Hey......There are 2 ways to make 2old shut up....very simple.....

1) Just Ignore him and his comments...He lives in his own little world and he is guilty of everything he accuses other people of so therefore why even feed him...JUST IGNORE HIM.....

2) Just ask him what his coaching record was......He seems to avoid that one as well...For someone who knows so much about football his coaching record sure doesn't show it.....

They both seem to be effective...If you ignore him he will only be talking to himself and who really cares what he has to say..

loyaldevilfan
JV Team

Post by loyaldevilfan »

ironman02 wrote:Jackson's playoff chances took a real hit on Friday night. I really think that they needed that win to have a shot at the playoffs. The schedule gets extremely tough for Jackson now. It's going to take a great effort the rest of the way, because the Ironmen will need to go 4-1 in the last five games to make it to post-season play. I guess they could sneak in at 7-3, but it would be close because Region 8 is pretty strong. At Marietta, at Ironton, Chillicothe, Logan, and Zanesville...hope our kids can rise to the challenge.

I think Jackson is good enough to pull off a Playoff birth....They are a good team...Good luck the rest of the season..One things for sure Jackson never gives up....

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

loyaldevilfan wrote:Hey......There are 2 ways to make 2old shut up....very simple.....

1) Just Ignore him and his comments...He lives in his own little world and he is guilty of everything he accuses other people of so therefore why even feed him...JUST IGNORE HIM.....

2) Just ask him what his coaching record was......He seems to avoid that one as well...For someone who knows so much about football his coaching record sure doesn't show it.....

They both seem to be effective...If you ignore him he will only be talking to himself and who really cares what he has to say..

He's never coached anything past little league so what does that have to do with anything? Perhaps he didn't ignore the question, but he instead ignored the person who asked it?

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

loyaldevilfan
JV Team

Post by loyaldevilfan »

LoganLocos wrote:
loyaldevilfan wrote:Hey......There are 2 ways to make 2old shut up....very simple.....

He's never coached anything past little league so what does that have to do with anything? Perhaps he didn't ignore the question, but he instead ignored the person who asked it?

Ezactly right LOCOS.....LOL and by the way...coaching is coaching no matter at what level....

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

loyaldevilfan wrote:
LoganLocos wrote:

Ezactly right LOCOS.....LOL and by the way...coaching is coaching no matter at what level....

Well, in that case he has a record he can be proud of.

Coaching the only team to ever come out of the loser's bracket to win a championship in the history of Hocking County Rec. League baseball.

HAHA - but I wouldn't compare that to coaching Varsity Sports even if "coaching is coaching"

loyaldevilfan
JV Team

Post by loyaldevilfan »

^^^^^^^^^ Of course not since you are just like your dad and in both your eyes are never wrong....

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

loyaldevilfan wrote:^^^^^^^^^ Of course not since you are just like your dad and in both your eyes are never wrong....

I was telling a joke. You are awfully sensitive.

Return to “Football”