WK 3 (2-0) Sheridan @ (1-1) Chillicothe

Who's going to win?

Total votes: 0

Army
S

WK 3 (2-0) Sheridan @ (1-1) Chillicothe

Post by Army »

Let's hear it CAV Fans :!:

The (House) should be rocking at Hernnstein Field in Chillicothe after our CAVS Victory this past friday night on last years D3 State Champions home field SUNBURY BIG WALNUT from the OCC :!:

I hope our city turns out in mass to support the CAVS as they play Sheridan from the MVL in week three in Cavaliers home opener. Should be a great game for our CAVS :!: :-D

GO CAVS :!: :-D

Refuse to Lose :!: :-D

Roll Big Blue and White to Victory :!: :-D

GO SEOAL :!: :-D
Last edited by Army on Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

2old
All Conference

Re: Chillicothe vs Sheridan (week three)

Post by 2old »

Another test for the Cavs. This is what i mean when I tlak about scheduling to improve yoru team and make the SEOAL better.

Army
S

Re: WK 3 Sheridan @ Chillicothe

Post by Army »

I look for a great game in the CAVS home opener :!:

My hope is, that the CAVS play as they did at Big Walnut last night. I hope the CAV Line continues to bust huge holes open for the backs and Caleb against Sheridan as they did against BIG WALNUT. Also, that they protect Caleb as he drops or rolls back to pass to our multiple reciever corps.

I really am impressed at the CAV defense too! They have been stuffing the offense these past two weeks. I can't wait to see this match-up. Hopefully, they will shut down Sheridans run game. The CAVS really made some big plays in last nights victory against last seasons D3 State Champion BIG WALNUT on their home field up at Sunbury. Likewise, the CAVS DEFENSE made some big plays last week against Brookhaven in a close loss to the CCL powerhouse.

I can't wait :!:

Last edited by Army on Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DRIFTER
Freshman Team

Post by DRIFTER »

Congrats Chilli on a great win for the SEOAL, at Big Nut. I did not see it coming, nice job! Unlike Big Nut, Sheridan loaded with returners and studs. Big Nut not even close to the team they were last year, but Chilli seems much better. Maybe this is not the blowout I first thought it would be. Chilli has proven they will fight to the end. I hope Chilli can some way pull it out. But I still see Sheridan winning this game. I honestly hope I am wrong. Sheridan 28 Chilli 14

86cavs
Freshman Team

Post by 86cavs »

Talking to Sheridans scout last night at Big Walnut,he stated that sheridans first two games that their opponents went 0-10 last year.The teams this year was even worst so to measure up the caliber of teams, you will not know until friday night when they meet.I'm looking forward to friday nights game at home with sheridan, it was a hugh win last night at Big Walnut.I heard all kid's on the sideline talking and getting their team fired up.It was a great team effort on both sides all the ball.Keep up the hard work cavs,we have 8 games left to go in this season.One thing to remember kid's hard work pays off at the end of the season with great rewards,keep giving it 100 % out on the game field and practice field.

NO PAIN NO GAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Army
S

Post by Army »

The CAVS will be prepared. One week at a time. I believe Coach D and his staff will have them ready for the home opener.

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

Good Luck to Chillicothe. VERY impressive win last night.

Bring home one more for the SEOAL.

Philos_Finest
All Conference

Post by Philos_Finest »

Talking to Sheridans scout last night at Big Walnut,he stated that sheridans first two games that their opponents went 0-10 last year.The teams this year was even worst

Maysville was 3-7 last season & Bellaire didn't win a game. I don't know where you get that they are "worst" this year since most on jjhuddle are predicting anywhere from a 5-5 season to an 8-2 season. Maysville is also suppose to be better but with a new coach you never know. Sheridan themselves were 5th in the MVL with an overall record of 7-3.

Botcowa
Riding the Bench

Post by Botcowa »

Drifter picks wrong again. :122245

Sheridan does NOT have alot of returning starters AND lost their stud tailback. Thier first 2 games were not test at all, while the Cavs possibly played 2 of ohio's storybook programs. Yes, sheridan returns 2 nice starting o-linemen. However, after the display I witnessed against Big Walnut...it's going to take alot more than 2 lineman to tangle with the Cavs this year. Oh...and the Cavs are playing at home. Though I don't foresee a blowout I think Chillicothe controls the game.

GO CAVS.. PRIDE HIT DESIRE and keep up the chant!

WON'T BE BEAT... WON'T BE BEAT!!

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

This could be the best game in the area and one of the best in the state if both teams play the way they should.

Cavs 21-15.

DRIFTER
Freshman Team

Re: WK 3 (2-0) Sheridan @ (1-1) Chillicothe

Post by DRIFTER »

Botcowa, you pop up now and then just to show how ignorant you really are and how much you know about anything. First of all let me state one thing clearly here. I will type slow so you can understand! Get it? I will pull for Chilli in this one because they are a SEOAL TEAM ! BUT Sheridan WILL WIN, AND THEY ARE THE BETTER TEAM! Now for someone that in their previous posts talked so much like they were a world traveler and knew so many coaches, you would think you would have some facts that were half way true. Now I do think at this point we know who each other are? With that being said let me set some truth to all of your trash!

Chilli has two wins against two storied programs? Please! Brookhaven plays in without a doubt the weakest league in the State of Ohio. They were not that good! Big Nut has a State Championship and that is awesome, something anyone would strut their stuff about. But they returned very little and had the best of what they returned on the sideline injured. But storied program?

Sheridan has played two oponents that were not that good, but Bellaire won 49-7 Saturday, and Maysville will win some games. Sheridan has scored 87 points and givin up 7 with their varsity on the field. Their Varsity has only played 3.6 quarters the first two games!

To your most ignorant comments.

Sheridan returned 18 of 22 starters from a team that was ranked 3rd in the state last year in week 7, untill they lost 5 starters all skill players for the final three games. Their RB last year was second in the 100 m in the state, but Crader carried almost as much, he rotated. All but one starter from the line returned, and the tight end!

As far as storied programs 17 playoffs!! I might add they beat us in a scrimmage game this year, and I think Logan is aweful good this year. Your first two opponents were not that good, but that should not take away anything from your great win against Big Nut. You will have your hands full this week, no doubt!

CAV'S 86, I see the coaches at Sheridan often with relatives and all, and will be up in Somerset today. Who did you talk to? What coach? I find you hard to beleive. Do not see either of them making that comment! Do not get all caught up in your Chilli supporters jumping on here voting for Chilli in the polls and throwing out ignorant stats that are not even close to the truth. This Sheridan team will be better than Brookhaven and Big Nut, I promise you that! Let me know if you want some more TRUE FACTS. If I do not know them, I will call and get them for you. Just wanting to clean up your trash! With all that being said,

GO CAV"S, bring home another big win for the SEOAL!

scooterdawg
Riding the Bench

Post by scooterdawg »

Drifter you are the ignorant one with all your smack talk. We'll see come friday night when Chillicothe goes straight up in Sheridan. I'm going to stop now because I don't want to lower myself to your standards.

DRIFTER
Freshman Team

Post by DRIFTER »

scooterdawg, I hope you do run up them, around them, all over them, whatever. I was just adding some facts to the lies, and stupid comments made! Some should do some research, find some truth and facts before they throw out trash! And yes, you will find out Friday!

Good luck to you!

chillout
Riding the Bench

Post by chillout »

How is Brookhaven not good? Didn't they lose to Hilliard Davidson by a field goal in week 2, and if I'm not mistaking Davidson is top 10 in the state in D-1.

Bronc21
All Conference

Post by Bronc21 »

brookhavens no good? guess hilliard davidson was a lousy team too huh...BOTH these teams would beat logan and you know it. and who cares if sheridan beat you guys in a scrimmage.....key word......SCRIMMAGE !!! chilli is much improved from last year, state caliber, no! but they will do everything in their power to be successful. give it a rest and drift away..geesh!

Lamont Cranston
Freshman Team

Post by Lamont Cranston »

Brookhaven not "storied"? Last I checked, when you win a State Title, send numerous kids to D-1 colleges, and make the playoffs nearly every year regardless of division, one would call you "storied". Facts... err, uhh, yeh. Don't let em get in the way of your opinion. Go Cavs!!!

Botcowa
Riding the Bench

Post by Botcowa »

Drifter....lol a response to your post isn't even worth the time it took me to type this.

pinapplrdhwk
Freshman Team

Post by pinapplrdhwk »

Drifter you are basically a groupie

91blue14
SE

Post by 91blue14 »

i like chilly at home :razz:

Army
S

Post by Army »

Drifter....well, I guess everybody else has already said it, so I'll leave it at that :!: :lol: :lol:

Return to “Football”