Where will the River Valley vs SV game be?

1longtimeviking
Freshman Team

Where will the River Valley vs SV game be?

Post by 1longtimeviking »

Is this game at the new school or at the old Kyger Creek field?

Sggrad06
Varsity

Re: Where will the River Valley vs SV game be?

Post by Sggrad06 »

If rv is home then yes they will b up at chesire at the old field for one more year...

1longtimeviking
Freshman Team

Post by 1longtimeviking »

Thanks for the info Runnin Rebels.

wildthingRV
All Conference

Post by wildthingRV »

Cheshire. The new field is slated to open later this season, I think for the homecoming game, but I forget the date.

BlizzardMan
S

Post by BlizzardMan »

We shouldn't be surprised. Trimat sucks and never gets anything done on time. But lets play on ; week old sod and ruin the new field! This is a mess!

Sggrad06
Varsity

Post by Sggrad06 »

R they going to be up this year? I heard not till next for both fields

Rebelcat
All Conference

Post by Rebelcat »

I am guessing SG will play on its old field the entire season but I did hear RV will be on theirs mid season. While it would nice to get on it this year I would not want to see the new sod destoyed by getting on the fields to early.

ole_Bobcat
JV Team

Post by ole_Bobcat »

BlizzardMan wrote:We shouldn't be surprised. Trimat sucks and never gets anything done on time. But lets play on ; week old sod and ruin the new field! This is a mess!
The construction racket in Gallia County amazes me, drive out Georges Creek the other day i was like WOW they started that in April,i bet those people are pissed.
They did lay the sod Friday on the new field at Bidwell,the goal posts are up the roofs are on the Field House and Press Box Bleachers may be done now?
I am hearing the Sept 26 game vs Alexander will be played at the new Field.

GalliaGrad78
SEOP

Post by GalliaGrad78 »

ole_Bobcat wrote:
BlizzardMan wrote:We shouldn't be surprised. Trimat sucks and never gets anything done on time. But lets play on ; week old sod and ruin the new field! This is a mess!
The construction racket in Gallia County amazes me, drive out Georges Creek the other day i was like WOW they started that in April,i bet those people are pissed.
They did lay the sod Friday on the new field at Bidwell,the goal posts are up the roofs are on the Field House and Press Box Bleachers may be done now?
I am hearing the Sept 26 game vs Alexander will be played at the new Field.
I think "racket" may be too weak of a term for what goes on in Gallia County, in terms of construction "contracts" :roll:

BlizzardMan
S

Post by BlizzardMan »

I live on Georges creek. That's partly why I'm bitter about this.

Rvbballdude
Varsity

Post by Rvbballdude »

The Vikings have to be favored,I just want to see the Raiders eliminate the turnovers and continue to be solid on defense,this isn't the same old Raiders so far this year they battle until the end in every situation so far.

No pick in this one!!

I live on Georges Creek as well,I drive through there every day! It puzzles me how they start something then move to another location then all of a sudden they are back digging up where they were last month again?? I seriously think they have no clue what they are doing and i cannot believe how they destroyed those folks yards,winter is coming as well.

Good Luck Raiders!

Return to “Football”