TVC-Ohio Predictions

Who's going to win the TVC-Ohio?

Total votes: 0

OhioFootball1
Waterboy

TVC-Ohio Predictions

Post by OhioFootball1 »

It should be an exciting year in the TVC-Ohio in 2008! Post any thoughts, predictions or updates you have on any of the six teams, leading up to summer practices and the season here.

NYBuckeye96
SEOPS H

Re: 2008 TVC-Ohio Thread

Post by NYBuckeye96 »

There are seven teams now, with the addition of Athens.....

1. Alexander
2. Athens
3. Belpre
4. Meigs
5. Nelsonville-York
6. Vinton County
7. Wellston

Army
S

Post by Army »

I think the TVC-Ohio will boil down between five teams this year for the title. It will depend who brings their (A game) for the TVC-Ohio season. The rest will make some waves, but not to the extent of the top 5.

1. The Wellston (Golden Rockets) my alma mater, will field a junior starting class who all started as sophmores the year before. With some somphmores and possible freshmen playing for the Godlen Rockets this season adding to the Junior class. Wellston could be the surprise team this season. Going from an 0-10 season the year before to a possible TVC-Ohio Title in 2008. The Golden Rockets has a fierce non-conference schedule this season. One of the toughest outside the TVC-Ohio, other than Nelsonville-Yorks and McArthur Vinton County's non-conference schedule. The Golden Rockets do have their cross-county D2 rivial, the Jackson (Ironmen) from the SEOAL at home. Who knows, maybe this could be the year the Golden Rockets have the Ironmen's number? Then they also play the Waverly (Tigers) D4 from the SOC II, the Minford (Falcons) D5 from the SOC II and the Gallipolis Gallia Academy (Blue Devils) D4 from the SEOAL. Good Luck Golden Rockets :!:

2. The Nelsonville-York (Buckeyes) will be tuff as always and ready, but has lost some key personnel to replace from last years team. We will have to see how they adjust. My opinion is, they will be just as strong or stronger than last years team and will be as always, the team to beat. I am going out on a limb, but I truly think it will be between the NY-Buckeyes, Wellston Golden Rockets and the McArthur Vinton County Vikings this season, if I look at the talent these three teams bring to the field this season. It will depend how these three play against each other and the total outcome between each of these respected schools. Good Luck Buckeyes :!:

3. The McArthur Vinton County (Vikings) could be the other surprise team in the TVC-Ohio this season. Returning some key players, they could make the difference in possibly winning the TVC-Ohio. Good Luck Vikings :!:

4. The Pomeroy Meigs (Marauders) lost key personnel after last season but could still give the rest of the conference a run for their money, in a re-loaded team. Their non-conference schedule has a few OVC teams on their schedule this season. Could be fun to watch how the marauders do as they finish their non-conference season and start play in the TVC-Ohio. Time will tell. Good Luck Marauders :!:

5. The Plains Athens (Bulldogs) the new team on the block in the TVC-Ohio could be another surprise team this season in the TVC-Ohio. Everyone is looking at there record within the SEOAL, but the lumps and bruises they took while playing as a member within the SEOAL. The bulldogs could shine as a new member in the TVC-Ohio. They are in a new conference, have a new outlook, and could be the surprise team in the TVC-Ohio. Welcome to the TVC-Ohio Bulldogs.
Good Luck Bulldogs :!:

The rest of the TVC-Ohio

6. The Belpre (Eagles) last years (TVC-Ohio Division Champion) will have a different season this year. They lost some of their talent from last years team and will need to re-build. Good Luck Eagles :!:

7. The Albany Alexander (Spartans) will be a little better than last years team. They could be on a winning streak, after last season. Especially, in their non-conference play. Good Luck Spartans :!:

Good Luck to all the (TVC-Ohio Division Teams) their coaches and fans this season.

Play safe and with sportsmanship.

Represent your school and the TVC-Ohio with Pride!

Respectfully

Army :-D

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

is it just a rumor or do you know its a fact?

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

I take the Bucks!!!!!!!!!
Back to the top in 08
:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
GO BUCKS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jiveturkey
Freshman Team

Post by jiveturkey »

I hear NYs coaching staff just got a little better......

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

jiveturkey wrote:I hear NYs coaching staff just got a little better......

They are already a great staff. How can they get better than they already are?
:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

jiveturkey
Freshman Team

Post by jiveturkey »

heard they added to a great staff

boilermaker
SE

Post by boilermaker »

I was told Bill Cower , but this may be a rumor :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

boilermaker wrote:I was told Bill Cower , but this may be a rumor :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

91Buckeye
Varsity

Post by 91Buckeye »

It's harder to believe than Bill Cowher. He's a defector from that school on the other side of Murray City Hill.

Eagles20
Freshman Team

Post by Eagles20 »

Army wrote:I think the TVC-Ohio will boil down between five teams this year for the title. It will depend who brings their (A game) for the TVC-Ohio season. The rest will make some waves, but not to the extent of the top .
6. The Belpre (Eagles) last years (TVC-Ohio Division Champion) will have a different season this year. They lost some of their talent from last years team and will need to re-build. Good Luck Eagles :!:

Good Luck to all the (TVC-Ohio Division Teams) their coaches and fans this season.

Respectfully

Belpre returns Ashton Packard TVC Ohio Defensive POY and leading rusher from '07 along with 4/5 of the offensive and defensive lines. Don't think the cupboard is bare in Belpre. Far from it!

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

btrain_7
Waterboy

Post by btrain_7 »

My prediction is:

1. Nelsonville-York Buckeyes

2. Vinton County Vikings

3. Athens Bulldogs

4. Meigs Marauders

5. Belpre Golden Eagles

6. Wellston Golden Rockets

7. Alexander Spartans

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

91Buckeye wrote:It's harder to believe than Bill Cowher. He's a defector from that school on the other side of Murray City Hill.

Who on gods green earth is it!!!!

smash_mouth
Waterboy

Post by smash_mouth »

btrain_7 wrote:My prediction is:

1. Nelsonville-York Buckeyes

2. Vinton County Vikings

3. Athens Bulldogs

4. Meigs Marauders

5. Belpre Golden Eagles

6. Wellston Golden Rockets

7. Alexander Spartans

why in the heck would you put athens in front of meigs, meigs beat athens 35 to 0. athens wont do any good in the tvc for the first few years. and didnt vinton lose a bunch of seniors? i thought i read that somewhere

Eagles20 wrote:
Army wrote:I think the TVC-Ohio will boil down between five teams this year for the title. It will depend who brings their (A game) for the TVC-Ohio season. The rest will make some waves, but not to the extent of the top .

Respectfully

Belpre returns Ashton Packard TVC Ohio Defensive POY and leading rusher from '07 along with 4/5 of the offensive and defensive lines. Don't think the cupboard is bare in Belpre. Far from it!

its to bad that the people they are returning arnt any good. remember how bad they did with out one starter last year? now imagine more. belpre wont do any good.

boy of summer
Freshman Team

Post by boy of summer »

Athens sports are getting it together and will do very well in the TVC. Their football program is headed in the right direction.

boilermaker
SE

Post by boilermaker »

Yeah that direction lead them out of the SEOAL and in the TVC where they will be the BIG DAWG if you will . :mrgreen:

OhioFootball1
Waterboy

Post by OhioFootball1 »

anyone else have a thought leading up to the season?

Keyser_sozeThrice
S

Post by Keyser_sozeThrice »

I'm planning my annual preview on the TVC-Ohio soon.

Return to “Football”