Blankenship

JHS4EVER
JV Team

Blankenship

Post by JHS4EVER »

Will lead the Jackson High School Athletic Department for the rest of the school year according to the Jackson Newspaper. GOOD CHOICE, I HOPE THEY CONSIDER HIM FOR 08-09 YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JHS4EVER
JV Team

Post by JHS4EVER »

We have 65 responses about are old one leaving and no responses to the intrim AD,that amazes me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ironman02
SEOP

Post by ironman02 »

I don't think all 65 of those responses came in about one hour.

Anyway, glad to hear that Paul Blankenship will be taking over. I'm sure he'll do a great job as the interim AD and I definitely think he will be considered to fill the position next year as well.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

He and Jim Reynolds were the obvious go to guys I thought.

Can someone retired from teaching/administration take a full-time AD job? I wonder how long he would want the job?

He's a no nonsense guy who has been there and done that.......a great choice to complete the school year!

JHS4EVER
JV Team

Post by JHS4EVER »

He quit a good job with the County Court to take this position,so I hope he is in the running for 08-09 or maybe he really wants to retire!!!!!

ironman02
SEOP

Post by ironman02 »

I was also wondering how long Blankenship would be willing to stay as the AD. I think the administration would definitely consider him for the job, but after the recent events, I would think he would have to be committed to staying for an extended period of time. I'm not saying that he couldn't be, but after being retired, is he looking for a long-term deal?

JHS4EVER
JV Team

Post by JHS4EVER »

Hopefully this will bring him back for a few more years. He is a nice man and can communicate with people very easy.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

He was only at the Municipal Court job as a Parole Officer for 2-3 weeks....the interim AD is probably a more comfortable job for him....choosing his time around athletes instead of those who are on parole.

JHS4EVER
JV Team

Post by JHS4EVER »

I'll second your thoughts I-92!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boo-Duh
JV Team

Post by Boo-Duh »

I only have two things to say about Paul Blankenship..."CLASS ACT!!!" ;-)

He will get you headed back in the "Jackson" way!!

Before you decide to repeat a story, ask yourself three questions: 1) Is it true (Eph. 4:25)? 2) Is it kind (Eph. 4:32)? 3) Is it necessary (Eph. 4:29)? If not, please don't repeat it (Lev. 19:16; Prov. 11:13; 16:28; 17:9; 18:8; 1 Tim. 5:13).
MightyOaksFan
SE

Post by MightyOaksFan »

kind of left the court in a tough situation.

On the other hand got to see the new AD boogey down on Sunday night listening to the children's choir from Watoto. Very Enjoyable!

He was a good choice for AD

Regulator
All Conference

Post by Regulator »

Must be doing a pretty good job because I haven't read a single thing on the forum since the old AD left. To me that is when things are running smoothly.

Over two years I couldn't tell you how many topics were on Jackson's AD. How many were on Wheelersburg's, Piketon's, Waverly's, etc....???
Now there is none, I think a lot of people can read between the lines and see what the problem was!

Jackson Athletics will be just fine.

thirtyonetrap
Varsity

Re: Blankenship

Post by thirtyonetrap »

Is this the new choice at Wellston?

boilermaker
SE

Re: Blankenship

Post by boilermaker »

NO!, He has been at Wellston twice as head coach with very little success.

Return to “Football”