The Many Rumors Of Ironton

TigersGameDayFan
JV Team

The Many Rumors Of Ironton

Post by TigersGameDayFan »

I heard over the summer numerous amounts of times that Ironton will be getting field turf....What is the rumor on this now? Any truth behind it?

and With The new school being built...Are they gonna remodel the locker rooms?...I sure hope so..

T-I-G-E-R-S
cghornet10
JV Team

Post by cghornet10 »

any chance of a dome?

TigersGameDayFan
JV Team

HAHAHA..No.........

T-I-G-E-R-S
Strong side
Riding the Bench

Post by Strong side »

now thats funny right there :lol: :lol: :lol:

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously though is Ironton getting Turf?

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

My guess would be, as long as Bob Lutz is there. NO!!!!

He is to old school to go to the fake stuff.LOL

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

KAHN DOME, LAUGHING MY LOWER UNIT OFF. :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz:

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Tiger-Brother
Riding the Bench

Post by Tiger-Brother »

Field Turf may be in Tanks Memorial Stadium in the near future. Many people are working on getting it in there for next season by calling around for donations, and, of course RUMOR has it that Coach Lutz said he would accept field turf!!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

LOVE TO SEE THE TIGER HEAD IN THE MIDDLE, THATS ON THE GYM WALL. AND THE NAMES ON EACH ENDZONE. BUT WOULD THEY PUT IRONTON TIGERS, OR HAVE ROOM ENOUGH FOR FIGHTING TIGERS. :?:

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

OR THEY COULD HAVE IRONTON IN THE MIDDLE AND FIGHTING -----------TIGERS, IN EACH RESPECTIVE ENDZONE.

TigersGameDayFan
JV Team

Coach Lutz told them if they could get the money , he would approve....

T-I-G-E-R-S
yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

That is good to hear.

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

gahs4ever wrote:I heard the Kahn's Meat Packing Co of Cincinnati was going to pay for a dome in Ironton providing they name it after the sponsor.

I believe it is to be called the Kahn Dome!

Think about it! ;-)

that is funny i bout fell out of my chair laughin so hard

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jozef
Riding the Bench

Post by Jozef »

money shouldnt be a problem , why dont that website that has donated so much just make a donation to pay for it?

they should be making plenty O dough from the money the kids are raising anyway :oops:

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

Why field turf? Why not some nice new grass?

ItownBrowns
Freshman Team

Post by ItownBrowns »

I know driving by today I about cried seeing the old gym coming down. Most of all I hated not seeing that big boiler house and stack with the pine trees. Looking at the backs of those houses just does'nt quite have the same effect on me. :cry:
I have said numerous times when talking about upgrades to the Tank the money is out there. A group only needs to be proactive enough to get it. It may not be my place but one place I would pursue activly is OLBH. One, they really need Ironton and its community. This would be one more way of giving back and promoting their facility. Everyone wins in this situation. Two, most all of Irontons team Doctors and medical staff are employed or have privlages there. Lastly, if they don't want any part of it ask KDMC or SOMC. None of these facilities likes to be one up'd by the other.

I AM MR. SHOTSKY
Waterboy

Post by I AM MR. SHOTSKY »

hey JO,
that is a good idea I tell you what go to the website and buy NOT right click 1,000,000 pixs and we will

Jozef
Riding the Bench

Post by Jozef »

MR.

why should I do anything to help you, I am having to good a time LMAO , at you all going at it with one another.

a woman from Ironton told me the other day she was ashamed to admit she was from Ironton, after reading all of the stuff on here, I SEE WHY :oops: :oops:

good laughs for the rest of us though :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ardvark23
Waterboy

ha

Post by ardvark23 »

I heard that tons of people from all over the country, Stretching from california to maine are donating lots of money to Ironton schools. From what I hear it is because ironton has sooooo much class and such A classy bunch of coaches they just can't help it. I quess they want to see the most important football program in the history of Ohio have the greatest field possible. :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Re: ha

Post by Tigercannon71 »

ardvark23 wrote:I heard that tons of people from all over the country, Stretching from california to maine are donating lots of money to Ironton schools. From what I hear it is because ironton has sooooo much class and such A classy bunch of coaches they just can't help it. I quess they want to see the most important football program in the history of Ohio have the greatest field possible. :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

Thats nice to hear that people care.

Return to “Football”