Portsmouth 56 - 21 Cincinnati Deer Park 2021

Beergogglebluez
SE

Re: Portsmouth 56 - 21 Cincinnati Deer Park 2021

Post by Beergogglebluez »

SciotoCfootball wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 6:00 pm
Beergogglebluez wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 5:32 pm My dream might possibly come true of a home playoff game. This team is loaded and defense improved. I don’t expect 10-0 but I believe in a 16 team region if the Trojans win 7 that might be good enough for a home playoff game. Fairland, gallia and ironton are not going to be easy.
Your dream has a very good chance of coming true. Those 3 teams are the only worries for rest of season imo and I think the Trojans are capable of winning at least one of them. As of now if I had to guess it would be Gallia.
If Portsmouth keeps playing they way they are they have give those 3 teams fits. I’ll bet you right now in 2 weeks even if it has not rained for 2 weeks gallia field will be soaked. Might use the excuse they left sprinklers on again lol

Operation Iraqi freedom 3. Sadr city/ eastern Baghdad 2005
portsmouth_98
All State

Post by portsmouth_98 »

I wouldn't put money on us beating Gallia if Tom Brady suited up for us and they brought their 3rd grade pee wee team. They always seem to have our number.

SciotoCfootball
Varsity

Post by SciotoCfootball »

portsmouth_98 wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:32 pm I wouldn't put money on us beating Gallia if Tom Brady suited up for us and they brought their 3rd grade pee wee team. They always seem to have our number.
Almost beat them last year in OT and this years Trojans team is vastly improved while Gallia is working with a small roster (heard 26) they also had 20+ penalties last week so if there was a year for Portsmouth to win id say its now

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

portsmouth_98 wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:32 pm I wouldn't put money on us beating Gallia if Tom Brady suited up for us and they brought their 3rd grade pee wee team. They always seem to have our number.

Thats pretty rough lol , like posted above last year we almost had them and thats when our defense was giving up an average of 34 points a game ,this years :starting defense; has give up 17 points in 3 games.

In my opinion no team on our regular season schedule is going to shut down our offense so I like our odds of competing with everyone on our schedule.

Return to “Football”