Chillicothe(31) @ (17)Jackson FAC Championship Game 10/27/2017

CavalierAlum05
Varsity

Re: WK 10: Chillicothe (7-2) @ Jackson (8-1) FAC Championship Game

Post by CavalierAlum05 »

BlueDevilfan87 wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:41 pm
Ohio1234 wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:33 am
24sevenfootball wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:15 am

"White Peoples"? What the hell white peoples???? Isnt people already plural??
Actually it is still perfectly correct English to use peoples or persons when referring to multiple people across ethnic backgrounds nice try though lol 😂

in some cases it is correct to use, "peoples", but you are not using it correctly. You would use use peoples when referring to several ethnic backgrounds.....such as, "there are many different peoples of the world" or "There are 2 different peoples in Ohio", Just saying white peoples would be incorrect because as stated it is plural.
He was not in Honors English at CHS lol.

CavalierAlum05
Varsity

Post by CavalierAlum05 »

GAME DAY!

Jeans on Friday at work. Got my Cavalier pullover on reppin!

Excited to smash on some good barbecue and wings at Rowdys then Check out Alumni Stadium for the first time.

CAVS WIN!
35-24

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

:D getting closer

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
Abe Froman
S

Post by Abe Froman »

CavalierAlum05 wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:03 am GAME DAY!

Jeans on Friday at work. Got my Cavalier pullover on reppin!

Excited to smash on some good barbecue and wings at Rowdys then Check out Alumni Stadium for the first time.

CAVS WIN!
35-24
Great venue to see a game should be a good one, I got Chilli. Good call on the pre-game meal been a couple times the brisket is off the hook and they have a potato special that will make you undo a belt notch or two. Good luck to both teams.

i83
Freshman Team

Post by i83 »

Jackson ol to much with McCoy stormy Graham and 45 will control the game.35-21jackson!

Old*rocket
JV Team

Post by Old*rocket »

Very weak attendance for a championship game!!

ohwkGREATNESSyrio
All Conference

Post by ohwkGREATNESSyrio »

From which side? Both i know jackson usually has alot.

I AM HARMS WAY. Life is a knive fight. Bring guns for the fun.
dcgjones
Freshman Team

Post by dcgjones »

7-0 jackson kickoff return mccoy

Old*rocket
JV Team

Post by Old*rocket »

ohwkGREATNESSyrio wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:54 pm From which side? Both i know jackson usually has alot.
Both sides

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

alumni stadium is huge and both stands full. 14-0 chilly in the red zone . Great game .

Old*rocket
JV Team

Post by Old*rocket »

Jackson running back seems to be out.long run he had on first play he must pulled something.

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

Jackson 2 fumbles in the red zone and their senior tailback is injured. 14-14 at the half . Time to buckle down.

CavalierAlum05
Varsity

Post by CavalierAlum05 »

Cavaliers 31-17 1:37 left

My prediction was pretty much spot on!
Recap and thoughts when I get back to Ross County

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Congrats Chillicothe

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Will Chillicothe stay home or go to game 11?

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

Congrats chilli . Great team .

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

McCoy going down was critical. Storms ran his butt off and stepped up huge. Great job by line as well. Haller a huge run. Kids played hard, too many big injuries. Tough way to go and so disappointing.

I’m typically very unbiased as a Jackson fan and more than fair to the opponent but I do t believe for one second that Jackson doesn’t win that game if that freak injury doesn’t take out McCoy.

Chiilcothe has an excellent team and terrific QB. Hinton can coach with anyone. I did not like it when Jackson 140 lb receiver got drilled over the middle, injured and down and Chillicothe coach screaming and yelling at refs about something the entire time. You were up 14 with 2:20 left and Jackson injured, deflated and on own 15 yard line...FAC champions but for some reason screaming during an injury timeout.

I wish the Chillicothe players well. Seemed like classy kids from my vantage point. Good clean game they played.

CavalierAlum05
Varsity

Post by CavalierAlum05 »

Chillicothe came out flat, as predicted. We let Jackson run right at us. Down 14-0 after 1 I believe. We started playing like we can in the second and ended up tying it up before half at 14. Second half the momentum for Chilli continued as we went up 17 making it 17 unanswered points. Jackson would eventually tie it up at 17. That was it for Jackson. Chillicothe scored two more touchdowns to put the cherry on top of this first FAC football title!!!!! Maughmer turned out to be too much for Jackson. They did a nice job on him in the first half. But you can only keep him at bay for so long.

(I wont mention Hinton and his play call or lack there of in the second half. You can always count on 2-3 timeouts a game on plays not being in at the time of crucial points, and then illegal procedure coming out of timeout :lol: :lol: :lol: . Just use to it at this point. But hey, we are in at 8-2)

Congrats to Jackson.Solid team. Hate to see the injury to the rb. You will always say "what if" and I know that feeling as a fan and i will admit i tend to say we would have won too when an injury happens! ball just didn't bounce your way in that category tonight. i think it could have been a shootout in the second half! What a facility. My first time visiting alumni stadium and it did not disappoint. Comparing it our facility you clearly invested another 500k lol. Loved the lack of track for the closeup feel. restrooms and concessions were great. video board was great. size of stadium was great. All around A+.

We made it into week 11!!!! Tough Tough Tough matchup in week 11. And if you are one of those fans who say stay home or laugh at the thought of us thinking we have a chance you are the epitome of a loser, literally. We make it in again and if you think for one second that they wont fight all 4 qts next week for that W you're high!!!! The sooner you adopt that kind of mentality maybe you'll start knowing that week 11 feeling more.

GO CAVS!

Chillifan123
Waterboy

Week 10 FAC Championship, Chillicothe (31) @ Jackson (17)

Post by Chillifan123 »

Chillicothe wins the first ever FAC Championship... thoughts?

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

CavalierAlum05 wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:31 pm Chillicothe came out flat, as predicted. We let Jackson run right at us. Down 14-0 after 1 I believe. We started playing like we can in the second and ended up tying it up before half at 14. Second half the momentum for Chilli continued as we went up 17 making it 17 unanswered points. Jackson would eventually tie it up at 17. That was it for Jackson. Chillicothe scored two more touchdowns to put the cherry on top of this first FAC football title!!!!! Maughmer turned out to be too much for Jackson. They did a nice job on him in the first half. But you can only keep him at bay for so long.

(I wont mention Hinton and his play call or lack there of in the second half. You can always count on 2-3 timeouts a game on plays not being in at the time of crucial points, and then illegal procedure coming out of timeout :lol: :lol: :lol: . Just use to it at this point. But hey, we are in at 8-2)

Congrats to Jackson.Solid team. Hate to see the injury to the rb. You will always say "what if" and I know that feeling as a fan and i will admit i tend to say we would have won too when an injury happens! ball just didn't bounce your way in that category tonight. i think it could have been a shootout in the second half! What a facility. My first time visiting alumni stadium and it did not disappoint. Comparing it our facility you clearly invested another 500k lol. Loved the lack of track for the closeup feel. restrooms and concessions were great. video board was great. size of stadium was great. All around A+.

We made it into week 11!!!! Tough Tough Tough matchup in week 11. And if you are one of those fans who say stay home or laugh at the thought of us thinking we have a chance you are the epitome of a loser, literally. We make it in again and if you think for one second that they wont fight all 4 qts next week for that W you're high!!!! The sooner you adopt that kind of mentality maybe you'll start knowing that week 11 feeling more.

GO CAVS!
Agree man. Both these fac teams are making it to post season play and all haters who are staying home and never even sniff the playoffs will be glowing if and when they lose .
Good luck Cavs !
Good luck Ironmen !

Return to “Football”