I think the TVC is wide open
Will see more upsets soon

ma77ox
Varsity

Re: Vinton County 41 Meigs 29

Post by ma77ox »

thebarlowbandit wrote:
vctransplant wrote:
ma77ox wrote:You wanna say all these boys on Vinton County is talented...Sorry Yates had 161 yards rushing for 3 TD's and then 168 yards passing and 2 Touchdowns....That's not 5 or 6 talented kids....That's lack of spying the quarterback and watching the little 5 yard screen pass in the middle of the field that we still couldn't seem to stop.

Yates beat us and yes we got outcoached.

Vinton County won't win 3 games this year, they beat a banged up Meigs team last night...And it wasn't because talent...Bad snap, 1 ball intercepted that was thrown up for grabs, 1 ball intercepted that was kicked right up into his hands, high snap over to punters head, , another bad snap where Zach Bartrum slipped and fell at the VC 5 yard line....and of course Yates.

This is all I am going to say about this game...and I will say this...If we don't fix some things, We won't win another game this year. Which is sad cause the talent is there....and some of the talent isn't used right.
C'mon man. Did Yates block, catch his own passes, and block for his self? Did he play defense all by his self? We wer down a couple receivers due to injury and an OHSAA suspension. Your just having trouble dealing with losing to a team you have been beating up on for six years. All credit goes to our kids. They played their hearts out and never quit. We got some breaks that went our way like the bad snap, but we caused a fumble that we recovered and a pick that we were able to capitalize on. Our coaches switched out our kickers which pinned Meigs deep on two kick offs. Coach Bartrum his staff and team showed a lot of class in the loss. PLEASE DON'T tarnish that. It was nice and refreshing to see both programs kneeling and giving thanks to the Allmighty on our beautiful Viking head at midfield! Both programs are very classy. An awesome high school football game was played last night, and we were on the plus side of it.

VCTransplant, he will never admit that his boy just isn't quite good enough, always going to be someone else's fault. He loves to sit and criticize and bring the conversation back to when he was helping them coach in peewee and were a dynasty.
It would be best that you keep my son out of it, if you notice I don't mention him..Football isn't the game he loves, he just plays to play with his buddies...So I advise you to not talk about one's child.

My boys love is Basketball and Baseball...Ask Jackson people about him in Baseball...LOL

And I have never played nor coached any football, not even the peewee level....so you have no clue of what your talking about.

People Have The Right To Their Opinion, And You Have The Right To Ignore It.
Stone Cold
JV Team

Post by Stone Cold »

Dandy Don wrote:
Meigs parent wrote:They will go 1 and 9 meags may go 2 and 8 who knows with out yates and his dad nowing the defense is that better i gave some go words short memory boys lets play this week
Can someone translate this please into English.
:) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And that's the bottom line, b/c Stone Cold said so....
thebarlowbandit
All State

Post by thebarlowbandit »

ma77ox wrote:
thebarlowbandit wrote:
vctransplant wrote:
C'mon man. Did Yates block, catch his own passes, and block for his self? Did he play defense all by his self? We wer down a couple receivers due to injury and an OHSAA suspension. Your just having trouble dealing with losing to a team you have been beating up on for six years. All credit goes to our kids. They played their hearts out and never quit. We got some breaks that went our way like the bad snap, but we caused a fumble that we recovered and a pick that we were able to capitalize on. Our coaches switched out our kickers which pinned Meigs deep on two kick offs. Coach Bartrum his staff and team showed a lot of class in the loss. PLEASE DON'T tarnish that. It was nice and refreshing to see both programs kneeling and giving thanks to the Allmighty on our beautiful Viking head at midfield! Both programs are very classy. An awesome high school football game was played last night, and we were on the plus side of it.

VCTransplant, he will never admit that his boy just isn't quite good enough, always going to be someone else's fault. He loves to sit and criticize and bring the conversation back to when he was helping them coach in peewee and were a dynasty.
It would be best that you keep my son out of it, if you notice I don't mention him..Football isn't the game he loves, he just plays to play with his buddies...So I advise you to not talk about one's child.

My boys love is Basketball and Baseball...Ask Jackson people about him in Baseball...LOL

And I have never played nor coached any football, not even the peewee level....so you have no clue of what your talking about.
Pretty simple, quit trashing other people's kids and other coaches and I'll not mention how your kid. Never seen anyone make so many excuses as you do, and you just keep disrespecting other players and coaches.

ma77ox
Varsity

Post by ma77ox »

thebarlowbandit wrote:
ma77ox wrote:
thebarlowbandit wrote:

Pretty simple, quit trashing other people's kids and other coaches and I'll not mention how your kid. Never seen anyone make so many excuses as you do, and you just keep disrespecting other players and coaches.
You will never see me single out a kid, we all say teams don't have what it takes to other teams, we all say that so and so's team has more talent. But noone ever singles a kid out, like you just did dip$hit. Search anywhere on these boards where I have said I was a peewee coach, show me anywhere on these boards where I have claimed my boy is a stud, I have never mentioned him in football, because he isn't the best...Yes he is good, but he don't put in the time...In the summer he isn't going to anything football, he doesn't ever touch a weight off season..summertime he is being a kid playing in 3 on 3 Basketball tournaments, playing Summer Jr. Pony baseball with his friends he grew up with, playing Legion ball...He isn't out getting trained by professionals, he is being a kid and enjoying his sport...And it just so happens he is pretty athletic in all sports. Once again football isn't his strongest and you will never hear me say he is better then anyone...So despite if I say a group of kids aren't talented...NEVER will I do what you did and single a kid out like you did my son...What kind of man are you? Say all you want about me, but don't say one thing about my 17 year old son...You don't know half of what he has had to deal with as a child...I advise you to keep the trap shut.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

How has this thread not been locked?

thebarlowbandit
All State

Oh and let's not forget, you blame officials in almost every single game, football or basketball

ma77ox
Varsity

Post by ma77ox »

thebarlowbandit wrote:Oh and let's not forget, you blame officials in almost every single game, football or basketball
go find one football topic where I have said anything about officiating in football. Only thing I have said is I wouldn't blame them. Trust me there was several no calls in this past one, but not a word was said about them.

And I agree, lock this thread, before bandit starts on singling out another kid.

thebarlowbandit
All State

ma77ox wrote:
thebarlowbandit wrote:Oh and let's not forget, you blame officials in almost every single game, football or basketball
go find one football topic where I have said anything about officiating in football. Only thing I have said is I wouldn't blame them. Trust me there was several no calls in this past one, but not a word was said about them.

And I agree, lock this thread, before bandit starts on singling out another kid.

Well how about your last FB post where you are whining about ineligible down field and said it happened all night, you even have the video evidence to show your point. ONLY problem is the play you are "crying" about is a screen pass and totally legal. So you make a comment earlier about how bad these officials are, yet you do not even know the rules.

id be more than happy to link your FB page so others can see you complain about officials while not knowing the rules ;-)

ma77ox
Varsity

Post by ma77ox »

thebarlowbandit wrote:
ma77ox wrote:

Well how about your last FB post where you are whining about ineligible down field and said it happened all night, you even have the video evidence to show your point. ONLY problem is the play you are "crying" about is a screen pass and totally legal. So you make a comment earlier about how bad these officials are, yet you do not even know the rules.

id be more than happy to link your FB page so others can see you complain about officials while not knowing the rules ;-)
And you took the bait...lol, gotcha

thebarlowbandit
All State

ma77ox wrote:
thebarlowbandit wrote:
ma77ox wrote:

And you took the bait...lol, gotcha
Took what bait? I'm still here and you still don't know the rules, you can go downfield at any level of football, HS, College, Pro, Jr High, PeeWee as long as the pass is not beyond the line.

ma77ox
Varsity

Post by ma77ox »

thebarlowbandit wrote:
ma77ox wrote:

Oh and by the way, linking my page would be you displaying my personal information and giving out my identity, in which is against forum rules and immediate removal...Pretty scary you are going and looking at my facebook page..Are you that worked up over an argument on a kids sports forum...It's obvious I don't care to hide who I am on the internet.

And my post on fb wasn't blaming officials, it was simply asking for an opinion, cause I have some friends that are high school officials...I didn't say what they were doing was legal or illegal, was just asking what it was in high school, knowing in Pro it's 1 yard and College it's 3 yards...

Your wanting other people to see what I post on my personal fb page? You talk about my kid? Are you that possessed???

Since your so into me personally, feel free to come up to me at an event and introduce yourself.

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

ma77ox wrote:
thebarlowbandit wrote:
vctransplant wrote:

Maybe you can ask Jackson people about him in a few weeks when you come to alumni stadium, Jackson is down and you guys are loaded. Please don't hang a running clock on the Ironmen

Stone Cold
JV Team

Post by Stone Cold »

This is comical and troubling at the same time....

And that's the bottom line, b/c Stone Cold said so....
ma77ox
Varsity

Post by ma77ox »

Poo Bear wrote:
ma77ox wrote:
thebarlowbandit wrote:

Maybe you can ask Jackson people about him in a few weeks when you come to alumni stadium, Jackson is down and you guys are loaded. Please don't hang a running clock on the Ironmen
LOL, I have no issues at all against Jackson, just Ironman99 and his hate for Meigs...Jackson has one heck of a football program and baseball. My kid just happens to own them in baseball the last 2 years. Jackson Football should by all means dominate us on the football field...Appreciate you just trying to stir the pot though :)

ma77ox
Varsity

Post by ma77ox »

This game is over, It's a new week and other games to talk about.

Best of luck to your teams this coming week :)

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

"Own" them ??? Your humbleness Should be a lesson for us all. No Jackson is down , Meigs is loaded . Meigs , Athens would both own Jackson. But the Ironmen will try .....

ma77ox
Varsity

Post by ma77ox »

Poo Bear wrote:"Own" them ??? Your humbleness Should be a lesson for us all. No Jackson is down , Meigs is loaded . Meigs , Athens would both own Jackson. But the Ironmen will try .....
Funny Man, but why don't you save any talk of Jackson and Meigs game when that week comes and go talk about Jackson versus Wheelersburg instead of trying to be a funny man.

Return to “Football”