Athens @ GAHS

BBallin fool
SEOP

Re: Athens @ GAHS

Post by BBallin fool »

Coach Eddy!!! I have been around GA football about all my life seen good players and teams come and go, I like your hard nose style!!! Hope you get a fair shot!!!

91blue14
SE

Post by 91blue14 »

This has been tough early. The blue haven't showed signs of any offensive fire power. Laying eggs you are not going to be competitive. I personally not a big fan of wing T. I HOPE THEY can atleast compete.

loyaldevilfan
JV Team

Post by loyaldevilfan »

Coach Eddy has the right Idea......I mean we don't have the best passing game as seen in the first game and in scrimage. I am not a big wing -t fan myself but with gravely, allison, and golden how can you not give it a shot. I won't call this game an upset because athens came in a played hard. they took advantage of some miscues but they also scored without any miscues on our part. I say great game athens and I hope the ad's continue this rivalry. I think the Blue Devils tried to hard to impress the new coach and now it is time to get down to buisness. We have potential we just need to be a lil more disciplined.

tl895
Varsity

Post by tl895 »

ohhhh that's gonna leave a mark!! gallia in trouble early!!!

GAHS7462
All Conference

Post by GAHS7462 »

gahs4ever wrote:I hesitate to respond to such an inane post as the Bring back Bok lunacy and I will be brief in my opinion.

I love Bok as much as anyone in G-town and for more reasons than just his role as head coach. He is a heck of a man who I respect greatly; one unfortunate incident notwithstanding.

At the same time there seems to be an attitude among some in Gallipolis everytime there is a coaching change in whatever sport to judge the new man's abilities after just one game which couldnt possibly be more ridiculous or unfair.

I am reminded of the last time GAHS went to WVa and brought in a head football coach. As I recall his first team went 0-10. I wasnt around then so I cant comment on what the community reaction was to the winless season, but I would remind you that before he hung up his cleats for good he had won 117 games and numerous SEOAL titles and playoff berths. I am proud today to call Coach Brent Saunders a dear friend.

Give Coach Eddy and his staff a chance. Anyone can post like above after only one unsuccessful game.

AMEN BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Return to “Football”