Alexander @ Federal Hocking 9-19

freethrow
Varsity

Re: Alexander @ Federal Hocking 9-19

Post by freethrow »

Dropping on your head would really hurt. sorry never lived in Coolville if your talking to me but did live in the district for 3 years but more towards Stewart and Guysville and you can take that to the BANK.
Last edited by freethrow on Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

NY BUCKS
All State

Post by NY BUCKS »

Meigs thought the SAME THING.GO BUCKEYES :lol: :lol:

lancerfan16
Waterboy

Post by lancerfan16 »

[quote="NY BUCKS"]Meigs thought the SAME THING.GO BUCKEYES

:aaaaa56 :aaaaa83 :aaaaa41

Congrats to NY for there win tonight!

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

freethrow wrote:Dropping on your head would really hurt. sorry never lived in Coolville if your talking to me but did live in the district for 3 years but more towards Stewart and Guysville and you can take that to the BANK.

Sorry, I don't buy that one at all. Your writing style and attitude comes through loud and clear, the LLFE......... Take that one to the pool...........

freethrow
Varsity

Post by freethrow »

You make no sense at all as normal. If you only new :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lancer_Fan
Varsity

Post by Lancer_Fan »

YES! Federal Hocking IS still the best team in Athens County!!! They always will be!! Why?? Because they are MY team and as a TRUE fan I stand by my team win or lose!!! Turnovers killed them tonight. Congrats to the Spartans on the win...

Federal Hocking = Best Team in the World!!

Joedirt
Freshman Team

Post by Joedirt »

:aaaaa1 Don't have to be so mad,glad to see you are a true fan,true fans stick by your team,hats off to you and good luck rest of the year.Spartans have the SPACER though for at least a year. :122245

freethrow
Varsity

Post by freethrow »

Lancer_Fan you are a true fan and should be very proud that your supporting your team no matter what.

FridayNites
Waterboy

Post by FridayNites »

Congrats to the spartans . I will eat my words before all, FH by 2 TDs, CHOMP, CHOMP, CHOMP, CHOMP, a bite for each Spartan TD.
They don't taste very good!
Alex was the better team tonight and i wish you the best the rest of the year.

I still think that FH is the better team. They proved time and again that they could consistantly move the ball.
However, eight turnovers and leaving a short field to the opposing team is very detrimental to the task of winning.

Well it is time to realize that the sun will rise in the morning just like it did last saturday, and regroup for next week.
As a fanof Lancer football I still believe in you!!!!

ATownWarrior
Freshman Team

Post by ATownWarrior »

arno and the spartans were very well prepared for this game. they looked amazing. i have to say i was most impressed with sophmore michael chapman. GREAT JOB SPARTANS!!! next two weeks will be a real test. go get them.

ATownWarrior
Freshman Team

Post by ATownWarrior »

alexanderspartan wrote:
NY BUCKS wrote:I guess fh not the BEST TEAM IN THE COUNTY NOW.

You're right, Alexander is! Wow, what a great game the Spartans played. I told everybody the Spartans were for real this season. Maybe now when I speak people will shut their mouths and listen! Still can't wait until week 7.

wow you are rediculious. i am completely embarrassed to read your ignorant post.

Lancer_Fan
Varsity

Post by Lancer_Fan »

JUSTAFAN89 wrote::aaaaa1 Don't have to be so mad,glad to see you are a true fan,true fans stick by your team,hats off to you and good luck rest of the year.Spartans have the SPACER though for at least a year. :122245

I'm not sure why you think I was mad...Not at all. Just telling why the LANCERS are the best team ever... I learned a long time ago that anger serves no purpose. It just raises your blood pressure, then you have to go to the doctor, and be put on medications, possibly have a stroke and die. So why go through all that? Life is short and no one comes out it alive anyway so why not have fun and enjoy it? Nope...not mad at all!! I actually try to be a fan of ALL the kids who are out there day after day, week after week, from any school. It's all about the kids!!

alexanderspartan
Waterboy

Post by alexanderspartan »

ATownWarrior wrote:
alexanderspartan wrote:
NY BUCKS wrote:I guess fh not the BEST TEAM IN THE COUNTY NOW.

You're right, Alexander is! Wow, what a great game the Spartans played. I told everybody the Spartans were for real this season. Maybe now when I speak people will shut their mouths and listen! Still can't wait until week 7.

wow you are rediculious. i am completely embarrassed to read your ignorant post.

And I'm completely embarrassed that you have no confidence in our team like I do! :evil:

Lancer_Fan
Varsity

Post by Lancer_Fan »

Lancers Defense did a heck of a job last night. With 8 turnovers there were still only 27 points scored against them. Thats a good job on D! GO LANCERS!!

Joedirt
Freshman Team

Post by Joedirt »

Lancer fan thanks for not being mad,I to support all area schools,sometimes words come out wrong,wasn't puttin them down.Lancer land are my neighbors by just 1 mile,just got a little excited! Good luck to your Lancers rest of the year! :122249

Lancer_Fan
Varsity

Post by Lancer_Fan »

JUSTAFAN89 wrote:Lancer fan thanks for not being mad,I to support all area schools,sometimes words come out wrong,wasn't puttin them down.Lancer land are my neighbors by just 1 mile,just got a little excited! Good luck to your Lancers rest of the year! :122249

My husband graduated from Alexander and we have a butt ton of family there. Not to mention kids we have come to know through different sporting events. For the most part, I think most people in the county support each other. Don't get me wrong....A LOT of them don't..... thats their own problem to deal with. Our family is very widespread (Alex, Belpre, Warren, Southern, Eastern, Meigs and Fed Hock) so we could go to most games and watch family play...

ATownWarrior
Freshman Team

Post by ATownWarrior »

i cant believe you are goin to question my confidence in the alexander program. i played for alexander since 3rd grade. was a four year letterman for them. if you look at my post i have been nothing but confident. i have picked alexander in every game to this point. there is a difference between being confident and ignorant. and majority of your post have been ignorant. i do respect reading that your going to try to control your post.

rut151
Freshman Team

Post by rut151 »

ATownWarrior wrote:i cant believe you are goin to question my confidence in the alexander program. i played for alexander since 3rd grade. was a four year letterman for them. if you look at my post i have been nothing but confident. i have picked alexander in every game to this point. there is a difference between being confident and ignorant. and majority of your post have been ignorant. i do respect reading that your going to try to control your post.

ATown, you had might as well go drown yourself in Lake Snowden rather talk any common sense to the idiot known to all as alexanderspartan. Everyone talks smack on here, but he is insane and will never get the point.

ATownWarrior
Freshman Team

Post by ATownWarrior »

there is a fine line between talking smack, and being ignorant.

Return to “Football”