JV Team

Re: Week 2 1-0 Logan VS Pickerington North

Post by tigerdad »

come on Logan

Tjhtygeverve
SE

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

i am all for logan since they share a conference with my alma mater, ironton, But just, SHOCKED, at how pn is back in this game. has to be conditioning... hang on logan...

Tjhtygeverve
SE

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

Hang on Logan, stay focused, and no mistakes or injuries to either...

TIGERS90
Varsity

Post by TIGERS90 »

We in Ironton are rooting for you logan.....we want to be the ones to knock you off and get all the playoff points this year...

Frogtownbuckeye
Freshman Team

Post by Frogtownbuckeye »

Big congrats to Logan from Ironton. Way to hang in there and represent the SEOAL!

TIGERS90
Varsity

Post by TIGERS90 »

Nice job staying focused...these kids could have easily given up...they didn't...this hard test will be good for Logan through out the season...Ironton should help them midway...then after they pick up the pieces after the Ironton loss...they might be able to string together a nice playoff run... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

osu 77
All State

Post by osu 77 »

Frogtownbuckeye wrote:Big congrats to Logan from Ironton. Way to hang in there and represent the SEOAL!

I wish Ironton was still in the league

tigerdad
JV Team

Post by tigerdad »

Great job Logan, way to represent seoal. Never gave up till the buzzer.

pmow3
Varsity

Post by pmow3 »

Congrats on a big win for SE Ohio. From Lucasville

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

Great job Logan

GoChiefs
Varsity

Post by GoChiefs »

GREAT win tonight Chiefs! Wasn't able to be there..but I was listening to ya online! LOL..Way to keep your heads in the game and pull out the win..I agree this game will definitely help the boys out through the season..now they will stay focused b/c this will help them realize they are NOT invincible. Hopefully it's true that Mays just had the wind knocked out of him..Good job Chiefs! On to the Rangers!

GoChiefs
Varsity

Post by GoChiefs »

OSU 77 wrote:
I wish Ironton was still in the league

Am I a year behind??? :?: I could have sworn it was still only 2009?!?!

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Way to go LOGAN!!!!!

Tjhtygeverve
SE

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

Great win. Sorry about the playoff point remarks. There are a few good teams in the seoal, but for me it is the last environment i would want Ironton to stay... c-ya in a bit... I had almost purchased my ticets for the ashland game from orlando to huntington. I just might have to change that around. Heck, out of sanford, fl (30 mins from my house) on a direct flight to huntington at 18 bucks each way, it will be worth it.. i ALWAYS GO TO THE ASHLAND GAME, AND THEY MIGHT BRING IT TO US, but y not history in one of the last Ironton logan matchps, unless we get a sudden population boom of about 90 thousand people...

qualified101
SEO

Post by qualified101 »

congrats to the chieftains for hanging in there and getting the win. one of the best high school games ive ever seen. congrats to D-rock on that game winning field goal.

hats off to pick north for not giving up at the half. you boys showed a ton of heart.

to the chieftain football team:
I, on behalf of the logan crowd apologize for their lack of noise to put it mildly. these kids deserved better tonight from the home crowd. is logan that used to winning that we dont have to get jacked up for a game anymore? pathetic, people. i had a person ask me to sit down when it was 4th down and we came up with that big stop to regain the momentum with 2 minutes left in the game. oh how the times have changed.

one last note:

THANK YOU TO THE PICKERINGTON BAND FOR LEAVING THE XYLOPHONES and the wind chimes AT HOME AND BRINGING A REAL MARCHING BAND TO LOGAN. both bands sounded great. NONE OF THAT FEET SHUFFLING STUFF THAT SEEMS TO BE THE NORM OUTSIDE OF LOGAN.
Last edited by qualified101 on Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Football”