New foorball coach at South Point?

maniac66
All State

Re: New foorball coach at South Point?

Post by maniac66 »

Coach T won't go back to Ironton he may take the S.P. job if offered don't think he want's to go through what he went through the last time and I can't say I blame him any coach Ironton hires will be seconded guessed on every play no matter who they play or what play they call.
Ironton fans will make the transition of a new coach very challenging good luck S.P. you have no where but up to go with your football program and Coach T will be a great start for you.

Game day
All State

Post by Game day »

Has anyone heard who the coach is at this time?
I hope SP moves quickly becasue I am hearing things in Ironton are changing in the direction they want to go and another local school will start looking shortly.

fe2000lbsII
Waterboy

Post by fe2000lbsII »

game day wrote:Has anyone heard who the coach is at this time?
I hope SP moves quickly becasue I am hearing things in Ironton are changing in the direction they want to go and another local school will start looking shortly.
Yeah, I'm sure you've heard that. That little voice inside your head is a very credible source.

Game day
All State

Post by Game day »

fe2000lbsII wrote:
Yeah, I'm sure you've heard that. That little voice inside your head is a very credible source.
It sounds like you have a great deal on the line if they don't go with the current staff in Ironton. I hope you did not place all your eggs in that basket they may crack.

fe2000lbsII
Waterboy

Post by fe2000lbsII »

game day wrote:
fe2000lbsII wrote:
It sounds like you have a great deal on the line if they don't go with the current staff in Ironton. I hope you did not place all your eggs in that basket they may crack.
I have no idea of what you are trying to say with this post.

osu 77
All State

Post by osu 77 »

I get it but some will never get it!

unclebob
JV Team

Post by unclebob »

The decision has been made. Waiting on the official board meeting to make it official! Mark Triplett off the availabilty list.

The rest of you Ironton people need to go to the Itowm thread to takes jabs at each other on there. ;-)

Game day
All State

Post by Game day »

I think the board meeting will be this coming Monday. I do believe the Coach you are talking about his name is Merril Triplett.

West Side Pride
All Conference

Post by West Side Pride »

He meant mark his name off the list, not that his name was Mark. Sometimes this site is more entertaining than Tosh.O :lol:

Game day
All State

Post by Game day »

If Triplett is the next Coach I am sure he will bring some quality Coaches with him. SP should see some good results in a few years. Best of luck the boys at SP need this as well as the school and community in general.

The General
All State

Post by The General »

From West? I have heard that quantity is the word there. :lol: And since you used the word quality I know a Coach who applied for the job and was interviewed who SHOULD be offered the job and it is not Tripplet.

unclebob
JV Team

Post by unclebob »

game day wrote:I think the board meeting will be this coming Monday. I do believe the Coach you are talking about his name is Merril Triplett.
LOL :oops:
West Side Pride wrote:He meant mark his name off the list, not that his name was Mark. Sometimes this site is more entertaining than Tosh.O :lol:
I love Tosh.O
The General wrote:From West? I have heard that quantity is the word there. :lol: And since you used the word quality I know a Coach who applied for the job and was interviewed who SHOULD be offered the job and it is not Tripplet.
So tell us who should get it.

CRAZY4SPORTZ
Waterboy

Post by CRAZY4SPORTZ »

So....r we taking bets on the next SP coach or what?

osu 77
All State

Post by osu 77 »

The General wrote:From West? I have heard that quantity is the word there. :lol: And since you used the word quality I know a Coach who applied for the job and was interviewed who SHOULD be offered the job and it is not Tripplet.

From West Portsmouth or just out West?

The General
All State

Post by The General »

West Portsmouth. Heard that they have more local yokels coaching there than a Chinese phonebook has Chins listed. Just what I heard :lol:

playa_44
JV Team

Post by playa_44 »

Bitter over something? :lol:

CRAZY4SPORTZ
Waterboy

Post by CRAZY4SPORTZ »

The General wrote:West Portsmouth. Heard that they have more local yokels coaching there than a Chinese phonebook has Chins listed. Just what I heard :lol:
What?

osu 77
All State

Post by osu 77 »

That is funny !!

Ump
Freshman Team

Post by Ump »

So SP hires a peewee coach instead of Trpplet. I can hear the talent leaving now! It's almost like the BOE doesn't want success. I see what Shilot must have been dealing with.

footballfan
JV Team

Post by footballfan »

WOW! Just can't believe SP passed on multiple candidates (some former head coaches) for this. Not knocking a guy I don't know, he may be a great guy, but you would think for head coach they would want a guy with at least a little hs experience.

Return to “Football”