WK 1 Lancaster @ Logan

loganlocos
SEOP

Re: logan vs lancaster

Post by loganlocos »

on a mission wrote:sORRY FOR THE REST OF THE POSTERS ON HERE,BUT THIS THREAD HAS JUST BEEN HIJACKED.2 OLD NEEDS A TASTE OF HIS OWN MEDS.IRONTON AT THE BURG WILL BE THE GAME THAT EVERYONE CARES ABOUT,THIS GAME WILL HAVE TO PLAY SECOND FIDDLE,SIMPLY DUE TO THE TRADITION OF THE TWO TEAMS ON THE RIVER WITH THE GREAT FOOTBALL TRADITION.OOOPPPPPPS BOUT FORGOT THAT IRONTON SUCKS THEY HAVE A RECORD OF 11-11 IN THE LAST 22 GAMES. WELL 2 OLD KEEP TRACK OF THE TIGERS THIS YEAR AND YOU WILL SE THAT RECORD CHANGE TREMENDOUSLY.JUST CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THE TIGERS SMACK LOGAN TO SHUT UR MOUTH! SORRY TO ALL OTHER POSTERS ON HERE WITH THE EXCEPTION OF 2 OLD.2 OLD U NEED TO REALIZE THAT THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT CONSIDERS HI-JACKING A SERIOUS CRIMEC :122246 :122246 :122246 :122246 ...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :122246

I have a better idea. I'll ignore your post, and encourage everyone else to as well.

It's not 2old that hijacks threads, it's everyone else who can't ignore him and let him get under their skin that hijack it. HAHA

on a mission
All Conference

Post by on a mission »

WOW! great answer to the post.

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

On every football Thursday, I sullen of the swanp will post my weekly SEOAL game perdictions! This will be in honor of a good old buddy!

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

moonschein -

I look forward to your (or his) predictions. I'm sure they'll stir a few pots around here. Tell your buddy we miss him around him.

R.I.P. BillSauerField
Riding the Bench

Post by R.I.P. BillSauerField »

qualified101 wrote:THE RESERVE SEATING CONSPIRACY:
about 3-4 months ago the ad at logan gave all current reserve seat holders a schedule that if you had reserve seats for 25+ years you had a certain week and first dibs on the seats that you wanted. the week following the 25+ folks, the 15+ year folks were supposed to be up. the week following that the 10+ year folks were up. the week following that the 1-10 year people were next. well, lets just say, the opening week during the 25+ people were suppose to choose, the ad basically said screw it, and let anybody including people who didnt currently have reserve seats go ahead and buy them. there were people shut out because they followed the rules all because the ad decided to basically open up the section to anybody without telling anybody. it makes you wonder, is this a person that should be in control of our youths sports? if there is any other explanation other than the one i just posted, i have not heard it. pretty shady! :122247 :122247 :122247 :122247

That's the truth. My parents have had season tickets since 1994 and my Dad went the day he was suppose to and ended up getting just the regular reserve seats and not the nice new molded ones. And he's an administrator!! I'm sorry, but that's not right.

To the game, I think it's going to be a close one this year. I think Logan matches up a lot better than the previous years, especially up front. And with a brand new stadium and guaranteed 6,000 people there, hopefully that will put a little extra fire under their butts.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

I don't care what happens now.. the coaches and players have put in their time and effort. It is what it is. Kick it off and let's play. I just want to be back watching football on friday night 'cause that's what it is all about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SIDELINE JUNKIE
Waterboy

Post by SIDELINE JUNKIE »

HAS ANYONE SEEN HOW HARD HITTING AND FAST THE GALES ARE ON BOTH SIDES OF THE BALL.I SEEN THE BROOKHAVEN GAME AND THAT SHULL BOY CAN FLAT OUT FLY.IF HE GETS IN THE OPEN FIELD LOOK OUT ! ON DEFENSE THE GALES REALLY ATTACKED THE BALL .THE TAILBACK FOR THE BROOK WAS FAST BUT SHULL RUN HIM DOWN .

LHS 72
S

Post by LHS 72 »

I hope Logan can pull it off, but the overall depth and skill level on the lines will determine the outcome. Final Score Logan 14 Lancaster 28

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Re: WK 1 Lancaster @ Logan

Post by pfloyd »

LHS 34
LHS 13 ... a final

mustang_lvr
SEOPS Hippo

Post by mustang_lvr »

now that is a safe way to put it

3morethan2
Varsity

Post by 3morethan2 »

logan 24
lancaster 17.....enough said

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

LANCASTER 31-- LOGAN 10. BUT GO SEOAL. HOPE YOU ALL PULL IT OFF, FOR THE GOOD OF THE LEAGUE.

BlindWhiteHat
SEOP

Post by BlindWhiteHat »

I really have my concerns about Logan now that they are riding a one game losing streak. I know they've won a few SEOAL titles but what have you done for me lately? I respect the Logan history but can't get on board until they prove they can win again. I think Lancaster takes this one.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

has logan ever got by the first round in like their 6 playoff games, correct me if i'm wrong it might be 5.

The Enforcer
SEO

Post by The Enforcer »

Good luck Logan

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

has logan ever got by the first round in like their 6 playoff games, correct me if i'm wrong it might be 5.

yes, they did in 2000 and 2001. losing to pickerington in 2000 and to upper arlington in 2001.

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

3 more days til kick off :aaaaa26 :aaaaa57

billcox
Varsity

Post by billcox »

I would love to see the Chiefs knock off Lancaster but I just don't see it happening. This will likely be Logan's only hickup in route to another 9-1 season. Good luck Chieftains!

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

Yea, maybe the Chiefs shouldn't even show up. Hey all you Logan fans, stay home Friday night. Maybe we could all go watch Ironton win the Grey Cup!

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

1987chieftains wrote: yes, they did in 2000 and 2001. losing to pickerington in 2000 and to upper arlington in 2001.

Here is Logan's playoff history:

1987 - Lost to Sandusky (@ Groveport) 21-7
1999 - Lost to Pickerington (@ Pickerington) 37-21
2000 - Beat Westerville South (@ Westerville South) 53-20; Beat Pickerington (@ Lancaster) 28-26; Lost to Upper Arlington (@ Crew Stadium) 45-13
2001 - Lost to Dublin Coffman (@ Logan) 20-14
2006 - Lost to Hilliard Davidson (@ Davidson) 38-8
2007 - Lost to Tri-Valley (@ Logan) 31-26

Overall the Chieftains are 2-6 in the playoffs with losses to two Division 1 state champions (U. Arlington, Davidson), 1 runner-up (Pickerington), and one semi-finalist (Brady Quinn/Ndukwe).

Nothing to be ashamed of in my opinion. Westerville South and Pickerington in 2000 were darn good football teams. Rocky Pentello of Westerville went to Capital and was an All-American and Lance Moore and Steve Odom went to Toledo and set all kinds of receiving records there. That Pickerington team sent players to Michigan and Miami and were 11-0 going into the game.

Return to “Football”