Any Predictions on T.V.C. Ohio?

fasteach
Varsity

Re: Any Predictions on T.V.C. Ohio?

Post by fasteach »

belpre is the champion until they ain't. that has to carry a certain respect. as you know i am for meigs. i hope they win 'em all. if they do not, ok. coach chancey is our guy and our team is just that. i hope not, but if they finish 0-10, i am still a fan and have nothing but respect for our coach. loyalty should not be a coat you can put on and take off any time you feel the urge. as this year starts and stops i will root for meigs and the team. i hope we can agree now not to bash the other teams too much :lol:

boilermaker
SE

Post by boilermaker »

Fasteach,Well said ;-)
I to will try and behave :roll:

ronnie88richards
JV Team

Post by ronnie88richards »

Well I'm from Belpre an I've seen alot of talk on here saying how other teams wouldve done better in the playoffs then us well I guess it what it comes down to if your team wouldve done better then why didnt they do better in the season to get to the playoffs, Belpre played one hell of game against nelsonville they havent been beat in the TVC in 5years so thats a big accomplishment, yes we did get beat by Meigs pretty good dont know what happened there but hey thats why we play the game noone ever knows who will win on any given night. There should be more respect for Belpre we played the games an won the TVC, an as of right now were still TVC Champs untill the end of the season.

1- Belpre or NY, obviously I want Belpre to win,
but I know Nelsonville always has really good teams every year. Alot of respect for them.
3- V.C.
4- Wellston
5- Athens
6- Alexander
7- Meigs

Goodluck to all TVC teams, lets make this another hard fought conference year.
Last edited by ronnie88richards on Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meigs_74
Waterboy

Post by Meigs_74 »

ronnie88richards wrote:7- Meigs

NOT gonna happen! sorry

Gregg811
Varsity

Post by Gregg811 »

All, there is Pride in Belpre. The community is behind the EAGLES. There is a buzz about town with the number of players, the accomplishments from last year, and lots of excitement with the lighting project. EAGLE PRIDE is alive and well.

GO EAGLES

ronnie88richards
JV Team

Post by ronnie88richards »

After Week One I believe its going to be a very tough year for whoever takes the TVC Ohio title all the teams posting good wins an even the teams that lost had a good showing in close games.

Return to “Football”