THE NEW LOOK OF THE NEW OVC 2015

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: THE NEW LOOK OF THE NEW OVC 2015

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

Re: Week 7: Ironton (2-4; 2-0) @ Coal Grove (3-3; 2-0)

Postby Henry Jones, Jr. » Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:30 pm

This is the 'ZIP CODE BOWL"

Both schools share the same Zip Code 45638

Winner claims the Zip Code til the next year.

Could you imagine what the return address of the loser would look like?

Ironton High School
1701 S. Seventh Street
Coal Grove, OH 45638

or

Dawson Bryant High School
1 Hornet Lane
Ironton, OH 45638

Ouch-Now that's something to play for, right there. (Made me shiver, even when I typed it)

great idea henry. I like how this cat thinks.

fighting irish#1
Waterboy

Post by fighting irish#1 »

How about calling it: THE NOBODY ELSE IN LAWRENCE COUNTY CAN STAND EITHER ONE OF THEM BOWL???

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

BigChuck wrote:How about calling it: THE NOBODY ELSE IN LAWRENCE COUNTY CAN STAND EITHER ONE OF THEM BOWL???
:lol: May have to shorten the name just a bit. THE NEIL CARES BOWL, Maybe? Nobody Else In Lawrence CARES.

linedrive
Freshman Team

Post by linedrive »

BigChuck wrote:How about calling it: THE NOBODY ELSE IN LAWRENCE COUNTY CAN STAND EITHER ONE OF THEM BOWL???
how about just calling it "The Jealousy Bowl". Two of the most successful programs in southern Ohio history, of course you are going to have haters. Straight jealousy

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

OH SNAP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

GoBigGrover wrote:
how about just calling it "The Jealousy Bowl". Two of the most successful programs in southern Ohio history, of course you are going to have haters. Straight jealousy
I'M WITH YOU HOSS.

weasel
Waterboy

Post by weasel »

You guys are right on about the Jealousy Bowl.......

In that case, we better name it the "We wish we were Wheelersburg Bowl"

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

well looky who's up this morning. sounds like he's had his warm milk and ready to go.

weasel
Waterboy

Post by weasel »

THAT'S RIGHT BAIT! ANY LUCK YET WITH GETTING MARK SNYDER TO COME BACK AND COACH YET?

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I'd like to give my 2 cents worth here from an ironton prospective. I can't speak for the grovers. but you seriously have to be joking about the wheelersburg thingie. wheelersburg has an amazing program. anybody that knows me, they know I give them props. but why would ironton be jealous. I mean seriously. look at the ironton program from say 72. and even you will know that you are peeing into a fan. ironton is struggling no doubt. but trust me every tiger is hoping for a re-match with burg. they are not scared or jealous of anybody in the state. and their accolades prove it. nuff said !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

he used to date my sister. i'll ask him.

weasel
Waterboy

Post by weasel »

Was that when he was still at South Point or after he transferred to Ironton?

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

how's about if I prove it you post with some decency.and it was when he attended ironton high school. he and my sister graduated together. you are doing nobody any favors by being rude. it may keep the board temporarily busy. but the fact is cyber bullies have ran off so many really decent people here. it's hard to have a good conversation here anymore. I love to see stuff like this cutailed a lil bit. and see some of those ole posters come back. that would enrich this site greatly. and war day--- if you're the smartest person in the room. you are in the wrong room.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

and I've truly enjoyed your 20 posts.

fighting irish#1
Waterboy

Post by fighting irish#1 »

1972.....always living in the past. 43 years ago. maybe you could push for a show on the history channel. hahahahahahahahahahaha

weasel
Waterboy

Post by weasel »

Rude? I simply asked a question. I don't call names like you, I just have different opinions. So basically you want every post that doesn't support Ironton to be "cutailed"??? How about we call this place "SouthEastern Don't Hurt Ironton's Sensitive Feelings. Com"

As far as this board, Ironton fans ruined it along time ago. Thank your fellow Ironton fans for hijacking every non-Ironton thread and driving it into a ditch.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

YOU FUNNY DADDY !!!!!!!!!!!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

SORRY TO CALL YOUR BLUFF DADDY. BUT HAVING 21 POSTS STILL DOES NOT MAKE YOU NEW TO THIS SITE.
your posts are meant to be demeaning. it's not a post about being proud of your team whoever that may be. but trust me you been around here for a while. you can't have a fine program without a past. and ironton's program has a great past.so obviously we have some work to do. the program needs a checkup from the neck up.but ironton fans are no different than other other's fans. we may be spoiled by years of excellence. but it does nothing to correct the current situation. if the program never recovers , it still has an amazing past. down toit's historical tanks memorial stadium. and if your agenda is to just demean ironton and it's fans.then that's on you.there is nothing at all wrong with good ole fashion razzing, that's awesome. but if ironton's troubles are a result of it's fans being too cocky. it's because the program was one that was in people's face. come beat us, we'll play anybody type persona. if that's the case. then we are paying now for our transgressions. but trust me 1 way or another this situation will change. fighting tiger nation won't stand for mediocrity.but 1 way er another we love our fighting tigers forever. and we're dang proud of any of our opponents having great success, no matter who it may be. ironton has always been a proud, clean program that shakes your hand in earnest after a contest, win or lose.but jealousy of a program--------hardly.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

That escalated quickly.

dreamweaver
Varsity

Post by dreamweaver »

WarDaddy wrote:Rude? I simply asked a question. I don't call names like you, I just have different opinions. So basically you want every post that doesn't support Ironton to be "cutailed"??? How about we call this place "SouthEastern Don't Hurt Ironton's Sensitive Feelings. Com"

As far as this board, Ironton fans ruined it along time ago. Thank your fellow Ironton fans for hijacking every non-Ironton thread and driving it into a ditch.
Sounds like the West threads!

Return to “Football”