Eastern Meigs @ Southern

jsteth
Waterboy

Re: Eastern Meigs @ Southern

Post by jsteth »

Both are facts sir. Ask your coach and superintendent
[/quote]

🙄 i wonder why you and others keep getting deleted for saying the same thing lol

bone1978
Waterboy

Post by bone1978 »

Could you imagine being such a country bumpkin that nearly a week after a player on your team called an opponent the N word, you'd STILL be on an online forum talking trash about the game?

Jsteth, you are on a whole new level of scum. But it's all good, because after all, weze still winning dem footbawl gamez!
Last edited by bone1978 on Sat Oct 28, 2023 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BJCassady
Freshman Team

Post by BJCassady »

93Bulldog wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 11:59 pm I got my information from more than just preps. I actually have friends from both schools who were at the game.

Bottom line, a good coach - or anyone in a leadership role - would never emply to kids that two wrongs make a right. In fact, they'd discourage it. I've been watching and following teams, players, coaches for ions and it's quite easy to spot the great ones - they do more off the field or court than they do on it. Teaching boys to become men is an important part of the job for any football coach and marching them over to ring another teams victory bell is Busch league, plain & simple - and it sure as hell is not teaching them how to become men.
Agree with all your posts on this subject.

KC Java
Freshman Team

Post by KC Java »

bone1978 wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 11:42 am Could you imagine being such a country bumpkin that nearly a week after a player on your team called an opponent the N word, you'd STILL be on an online forum talking trash about the game?

Jsteth, you are on a whole new level of scum. But it's all good, because after all, weze still winning dem footbawl gamez!
Boo f’n hoo. Ya got curb stomped. Good thing Eastern play calling is horrible or it would have been worse, so count your stars for that. If you can’t take the trash talk during the game and being dissed and then shown up and having your bell rang, literally, after the game then go play soccer. This is football and it ain’t easy. Especially when you get smacked in the mouth.

trampoline
Riding the Bench

Post by trampoline »

Baldeagle wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 11:01 pm
chrishilton91 wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 9:00 pm
Lucky Charms wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 10:51 am How much more of the relentless snowflakery do we need to endure from Tornadonation and the rest of the SEOPS libs? We beat you. Get over it.
Again it’s the adults that should be teaching the kids how to act.

Are you gonna address the fact your Eastern coach got caught calling the southern kids trash? Or that one of his players called a Southern kid who is African-American the N word?

Not the lessons I want my kids to be taught.
You have no proof any of that happened. It’s all hearsay. I doubt our coach would accept that.
Kid got 2 days of in school suspension for saying it so yeah, it is fact.

Return to “Football”