Beaver Eastern 28 - 35 Notre Dame 2022

BillyBob21
Freshman Team

Re: Beaver Eastern 28 - 35 Notre Dame 2022

Post by BillyBob21 »

Lonesome Polecat wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 6:16 pm Not saying it couldn’t be coaching. Just saying if it was you wouldn’t know.

Geez!

Sometimes you are literally too stupid to insult!
Back step and call people names! Now that’s real intellectual ability right there! Because you are the first to defend anytime someone else starts bad mouthing the coaches but not your not saying it couldn’t be the coaches. Make up your mind!

Tigernation2021
Varsity

Post by Tigernation2021 »

Lonesome Polecat wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 6:16 pm Not saying it couldn’t be coaching. Just saying if it was you wouldn’t know.

Geez!

Man oh man, they all keep calling you a coach on the team and you've yet to dispute that fact. I know there's a ton of coaches that look at this site and read things, couldn't tell you how many post but I do know this if you are indeed a coach it might be time to stay off this site. As a parent I ask for coaches to be leaders and so far everything I've seen from you points to the fact that you are no leader. Please just stop, you're only embarrassing yourself on here. Good Luck to your team the rest of the year, but you are to sensitive to be on this site.

art_vandelay
SE

Re: WK8 Beaver Eastern - Notre Dame

Post by art_vandelay »

Wellston Ironman wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 11:18 am
art_vandelay wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 4:25 pm
Lonesome Polecat wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 11:49 am

Said Cassidy’s dad
I'm actually hearing a lot of ND fans I know saying it. If the regular QB was out last week for disciplinary reasons and not because of injury, the QB position should be open. Will be an interesting dynamic to watch for sure.*
This is laughable. Fans say it so it must be true. Right.
I didn’t say it was true, I said ND fans (other than “Cassidy’s dad”) were saying it.

Your lack of comprehension is laughable, but with you being from Wellston, I’ll try to dumb it down in the future for ya.*

Lonesome Polecat
Freshman Team

Post by Lonesome Polecat »

Tigernation2021 wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 11:31 pm

Geez!

Man oh man, they all keep calling you a coach on the team and you've yet to dispute that fact. I know there's a ton of coaches that look at this site and read things, couldn't tell you how many post but I do know this if you are indeed a coach it might be time to stay off this site. As a parent I ask for coaches to be leaders and so far everything I've seen from you points to the fact that you are no leader. Please just stop, you're only embarrassing yourself on here. Good Luck to your team the rest of the year, but you are to sensitive to be on this site.
Fact check. I told these guys i didnt coach a long time ago. They chose not to believe because they want to think I am on staff. Proof once again of their ignorance. Its not a mayyer of me being too sensitive. Its a matter of me enjoying their foolish banter.

NewApproved
Riding the Bench

Re: WK8 Beaver Eastern - Notre Dame

Post by NewApproved »

Lonesome Polecat wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 11:24 am
NewApproved wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 7:09 am
Lonesome Polecat wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 5:36 pm

Maybe you should call out the exact kids who didn’t play hard. Seems to be like something you would do.
Coach crybaby is on the warpath again. ND has a lot of talent for that division, but barely wins the games they be blowing out. Wonder what could be the problem there?
I will respond to this post since you are likely supporting yourself with multiple usernames on here. Seems like the crybaby on here is the fan(s) who want to bash the coaching staff. Talk about thin skin......all anyone has to do is call them out. You have your opinion of the sraff and I have my opinion of you and your other names. Of course I know who you are. I listen to you and your ridiculous comments every week. You literally find new ways to sound dumb every game. Its really pretty funny. Keep up the good work and I will keep laughing.
I know why you are lonesome.

Return to “Football”