The State title games should ALWAYS be in The Shoe

smurray
SEOPS HO

Re: The State title games should ALWAYS be in The Shoe

Post by smurray »

This year would be perfect to play at the Shoe with the 15% capacity mandate. Games would be sold out with plenty of room...

Pol pot
SE

Post by Pol pot »

smurray wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:15 am This year would be perfect to play at the Shoe with the 15% capacity mandate. Games would be sold out with plenty of room...
What part of OSU will NOT host do you not understand?

Tjhtygeverve
SE

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

I’ve participated in 1.

The Akron Rubber Bowl, where we traveled forever & started a revolution in SEO FB shocking ASVSM with a country boy whoopin’!

I’ve attended 2 others @/in Mass/Cant.
PB Tiger Stadium & The Blue hole.
Not a fan of either.

I’ve attended several others at the shoe & although ppl are saying it was a morgue, I was having a blast, being on THE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY CAMPUS & IN the shoe.

The shoe may not have fit, but it was by far, the best view & a ton of fun.

CMH makes easier travel for those of us who travel far and wide by auto or fly.

It’s called.... “Centrally Located”...

DA SHOE ALWAYS!

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Pol pot wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 1:46 pm
smurray wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:15 am This year would be perfect to play at the Shoe with the 15% capacity mandate. Games would be sold out with plenty of room...
I wasn’t saying they would OOOOOKKKKKKKKK. I was just saying this would be the perfect year for it - UNDERSTAND?

Pol pot
SE

Post by Pol pot »

smurray wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:53 pm
I wasn’t saying they would OOOOOKKKKKKKKK. I was just saying this would be the perfect year for it - UNDERSTAND?
I’m sure if you email Gene Smith he will reconsider. They still have not released the site so maybe you can change his mind.

formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

It would be nice if Ohio Wesleyan and/or the City of Delaware would make a point to expand parking (private or public) so that Selby Stadium would be a viable candidate to host. There’s been years where it’s been a finalist to host the Stagg Bowl (D3 championships) but instead it loses out to Salem, VA because the parking availability is trash.

Pol pot
SE

Post by Pol pot »

formerfcfan wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:18 am It would be nice if Ohio Wesleyan and/or the City of Delaware would make a point to expand parking (private or public) so that Selby Stadium would be a viable candidate to host. There’s been years where it’s been a finalist to host the Stagg Bowl (D3 championships) but instead it loses out to Salem, VA because the parking availability is trash.
At 9100 seats and lack of suitable locker rooms it’s just not viable. This year it would be fine. But OWU is like every other college in OHIO they are not allowing outside groups to invade campus.

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Pol pot wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:02 am
smurray wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:53 pm

I’m sure if you email Gene Smith he will reconsider. They still have not released the site so maybe you can change his mind.
Wasn’t even saying that Pol.....

Return to “Football”