EXPANDED PLAYOFFS : Who really benefits going forward ?

ReedsvilleEaglesFan
Freshman Team

Re: EXPANDED PLAYOFFS : Who really benefits going forward ?

Post by ReedsvilleEaglesFan »

enigmaax wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:02 am
ReedsvilleEaglesFan wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:59 am So, you lied then LOL. No surprise there, and that lack of integrity says a lot. Do you even remember what the original statement I made that you questioned? Really, without going back and reading the posts, do you remember? I bet not. You're just butt hurt that I disagree with you. It's okay. You can admit it. :o
Ha ha. I know you are just talking nonsense for fun and have nothing to offer. But so you know, it was a worthwhile exercise because I didn’t know the financial details until I looked them up. Before that, I had no opinion, but I was aggravated in some instances with price hikes/ticket prices, as well. Thanks for encouraging me to become informed, so that I know there’s nothing unreasonable about how they do business. Perhaps this will also lead someone else to get real information to form an opinion, as well.
So, you can't remember can you? Didn't think so. Let's revisit what we've done here. I challenged a statement, you questioned me on it, then you lied and inundated this thread with incessant questioning of my opinions, and now you can't remember what you originally disagreed with and questioned me about. LOL

It's good that you feel you've been enlightened. I still disagree with you though. Hopefully you can live with that and that butt pain you suffer from will ease up a bit.

Koondogger 2.1
Freshman Team

Post by Koondogger 2.1 »

The only person I knwo in the Hockling division is ole lucky charms. he cant beat Trimble but at least now he will be in the playoffs most years.

Pol pot
SE

Post by Pol pot »

ReedsvilleEaglesFan wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:34 am
Pol pot wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:06 am
ReedsvilleEaglesFan wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:10 pm

That last sentence is all that needs to be written about this. It's all about the OHSAA making money. :oops:
LOL, you simply lack any semblance of a clue! A clue about what the OHSAA provides, the things the organization has to abide by regarding state laws. It’s a non-profit organization that is run by the member schools. Do you really believe it’s different than any other HSAA in America? Let me here your comprehensive reform plan.
Have you seen the salaries of this "non-profit organization"? If not, you might want to do a records request and start there. Also, do you really believe there would be no high school sports if the OHSAA didn't exist? If so, you are part of the problem. the OHSAA needs high school sports, not the other way around. And to say it's ran by all the schools in the state is misleading. They are influenced by certain schools etc... I get it that you don't respect the opinions of others, but I have one and it's different than yours. Furthermore, just because it may or may not be any "different than any other HSAA in America" doesn't mean they are not ran by self interest. Just sayin.
Yeah, I’ve seen them, find me a non-profit that size and compare salaries, find some perspective over uneducated disdain. I’ll bite though, what do you think fair compensation would be for the staff?

ReedsvilleEaglesFan
Freshman Team

Post by ReedsvilleEaglesFan »

Pol pot wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:56 am
Pol pot wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:06 am

LOL, you simply lack any semblance of a clue! A clue about what the OHSAA provides, the things the organization has to abide by regarding state laws. It’s a non-profit organization that is run by the member schools. Do you really believe it’s different than any other HSAA in America? Let me here your comprehensive reform plan.
Have you seen the salaries of this "non-profit organization"? If not, you might want to do a records request and start there. Also, do you really believe there would be no high school sports if the OHSAA didn't exist? If so, you are part of the problem. the OHSAA needs high school sports, not the other way around. And to say it's ran by all the schools in the state is misleading. They are influenced by certain schools etc... I get it that you don't respect the opinions of others, but I have one and it's different than yours. Furthermore, just because it may or may not be any "different than any other HSAA in America" doesn't mean they are not ran by self interest. Just sayin.
Yeah, I’ve seen them, find me a non-profit that size and compare salaries, find some perspective over uneducated disdain. I’ll bite though, what do you think fair compensation would be for the staff?
How many names do you have on here. LOL

Pol pot
SE

Post by Pol pot »

ReedsvilleEaglesFan wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:45 pm
Pol pot wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:56 am

How many names do you have on here. LOL
I have ONE name and my actual identity is not actually a secret. As for making a records request for salaries, good luck with that, the OHSAA is a non-profit and not subject to record requests. Sit back, relax and enjoy the new venues for Championships.

Return to “Football”