Post by Auburntgrfan »

:122245 :122245

moonshine
SEO

Re: DII Region #7

Post by moonshine »

A-Town Big Dog wrote:
2old wrote:93,

Nothing would make this season any sweeter for Chieftain fans(except a state title) than to play the Bulldogs in the playoffs.

I would love to be there and see your shock and awe.

Wouldn't hurt my feelings any, I would take a little shock and awe. It would be a good measuring stick to see how far we still have to go to get where we all want to be. Good luck to the Chiefs the rest of the year.

Just remember the bullpuppies must face a very good Nelsonville-York before you guy's even begin to think playoffs!

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Very true; but us old timers still have a very deep hatred for the purple; we didn't grow up in the TVC - Logan was always our most hated enemy since the day I can remember ... I believe when I was born, I was given a tiny Chieftain toy to chew on until I got older - the same went for all my puppies & dogs ... Ol Brutus had a purple chew toy for like 6 years!

Long story short - any time I get the chance to raz some Logan folk I take full advantage.

chieflineman06
Freshman Team

Post by chieflineman06 »

I know we haven't played Zanesville yet..........but what would everyone think about Round 2 of this match up?

Is it possible?

A-Town Big Dog
S

Post by A-Town Big Dog »

Just remember the bullpuppies must face a very good Nelsonville-York before you guy's even begin to think playoffs![/quote]
You are correct sir and also V.C., Alex, Belpre, Wellston and, Wahama to have a real chance at the playoffs. Again though in my opinion the playoffs aren't on the minds of the staff at Athens, they just want to continue to build a quality program for the future.

Return to “Football”