Waterboy

Re: Week 2 1-0 Logan VS Pickerington North

Post by ItownFanatic »

i'm going with logan in a very good game, 34-28

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

Sorry to all of the loyal Logan fan's and I am one too, but I am afraid our young people will not have thir heads into this week's critical game. After an emotion win and phyical win last week, I believe the Chiefs will be slow out of the gate! I see the score as Pickerington North 21 Logan 17

GoChiefs
Varsity

Post by GoChiefs »

moonschein wrote:Sorry to all of the loyal Logan fan's and I am one too, but I am afraid our young people will not have thir heads into this week's critical game. After an emotion win and phyical win last week, I believe the Chiefs will be slow out of the gate! I see the score as Pickerington North 21 Logan 17

Come on now..do you REALLY believe Amyx is going to let that happen??? That game was forgot about by Monday. There heads are in THIS week's game.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

This will be Pickerington taking time off the clock with long drives and Logan scoring quick.

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

Guy's, remember the Zanesville game last year,we barely escaped. Their is only so much a coach can do. They must have their head's into this game

Speedofsand
Varsity

Post by Speedofsand »

How is the weather up there ? If there is no storm, somebody needs to take a camera and post some pics on this board like other games are.

Logan wins on a late FG, 24-21.

I think noreply66 is spot on. PN runs clock, Logan strikes fast.

ldr
Waterboy

Post by ldr »

I think Pickerington is a good team that played their style of game last week. With that being said, I think it will be hard for them to do that if Logan goes up a few scores. I just don't think that Pick's offense is built well enough for the pass. Their quarterback is capable of hitting a few, but I just don't think if he had to throw it 20+ times in this game he would have an accurate night.

I understand that Pickerington's team is bigger and they may be faster, but they still probably do not face the spread offense that much I would assume. This is the advantage the Chieftains have. I do not know much about Pick's week one opponent, but I think I saw somewhere that their quarterback threw for around 1200 yards last season. That really isn't that much. Logan quarterbacks did that easily every year even when we were a run first offense with stud's like Rohr and Call in the backfield. What I am trying to say is that if we were a run first offense, I would be worried about this game. I am not because of Angle and the spread. With the spread offense, you don't really need to have a lot of time to throw the ball because of screen passes and quick hits to the outside. It's all about timing. I bet Dublin didn't have success last week because they couldn't run on Pick because they were bigger and they couldn't throw because of the few extra seconds it takes to drop back and pass. All of the previews I've seen on this game talk about how well Pickerington's line plays. I have not seen anything about how well their secondary is and how they will shut down a quarterback with the skills like Angle posses. I'm not saying Logan is going to dominate Pickerington and blow them out of the water, all I am saying is that I look for Logan to surprise a lot of people tonight and win a good football game.

I predict the same type of game to happen again this year between these two teams and the final score will be somewhere around 35-14 Logan again. I just hope there isn't a storm and delay like last year. Go Chiefs!!

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

Why is it that everyone thinks Logan's line is defficient? They will do just fine. Just watch the game tonight and see how those undersized, slow linemen do.

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

Hey Dazed! it is not the size of the lion, It is the mental outlook of the lion. Our coaching staff will have the young men ready.

In Memory of one of Logan's all time greats Merl Berry RIP!

caudilld
Waterboy

Post by caudilld »

21-0 Logan with 9:10 left in 2nd quarter..... wow!

Tjhtygeverve
SE

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

keep scoring logan..... love points...

caudilld
Waterboy

Post by caudilld »

21-13 1:00 left in third quarter.... Pick. North dominating line of scrimmage since halftime ended... Mason Mays out of pads on the side lines

Return to “Football”