MINFORD @ RIVER VALLEY- WEEK 1

Downtown
Freshman Team

Re: MINFORD @ RIVER VALLEY- WEEK 1

Post by Downtown »

Now I know Minford is going to be pretty good but, is River Valley that "down" this year?

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

River Valley is always down, unfortunately. I miss the old, competitive River Valley of the early decade! :(

RVRaiderFan
All State

Post by RVRaiderFan »

Unfortunately for RV this is going to be a "growing-pains" type of year. This team only has 5 seniors, not to mention the fact that they are starting several freshman. This a very young Raiders team, who hopefully matures and gets better as the season goes. That is all we can hope for from these great kids!

On a side note.....only 5 seniors, starting several freshman, and starting the season with MINFORD, OAK HILL, and MEIGS!!?!?!? What a first 3 game schedule!

marshallman
Varsity

Post by marshallman »

bigstick625 wrote:
marshallman wrote:First win of 10.
Minford goes undefeated this year.

Marshall,

Keep your opinions to yourself . This is coming from a Minford Alum.

This is an opinion board! This is where you speculate! You need to step up to the plate and make your stand. I don't think what I post is bulletin board material. :roll: This coming from someone who believes in them, hows that for an opinion?

:12222

galliagrad89
Freshman Team

Post by galliagrad89 »

RVRaiderFan wrote:Unfortunately for RV this is going to be a "growing-pains" type of year. This team only has 5 seniors, not to mention the fact that they are starting several freshman. This a very young Raiders team, who hopefully matures and gets better as the season goes. That is all we can hope for from these great kids!

On a side note.....only 5 seniors, starting several freshman, and starting the season with MINFORD, OAK HILL, and MEIGS!!?!?!? What a first 3 game schedule!

Well that means then if they are not winning in the next two years maybe its time to clean house.

ole_Bobcat
JV Team

Post by ole_Bobcat »

fuzzhead wrote:River Valley is always down, unfortunately. I miss the old, competitive River Valley of the early decade! :(

Seems to me that just year before last RV took Coal Grove to 3 OT's and should have won the game,is that competitive,and yea that is the year that CG didn't schedule enough games to make the playoffs <lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

You mean the 1-9 River Valley team of 2007? Is that what you call competitive? How'd you like the game at Coal Grove last year? Yeah. . . I still have a bad taste in my mouth from that one. Men against boys in that one. But hey, the Raiders did win more than a game last year, at least.
Relax, I'm on your side here. I want to see RV be competitive. :roll:

Baldeagle
Varsity

Post by Baldeagle »

The Green Express awaits RV!

ole_Bobcat
JV Team

Post by ole_Bobcat »

fuzzhead wrote:You mean the 1-9 River Valley team of 2007? Is that what you call competitive? How'd you like the game at Coal Grove last year? Yeah. . . I still have a bad taste in my mouth from that one. Men against boys in that one. But hey, the Raiders did win more than a game last year, at least.
Relax, I'm on your side here. I want to see RV be competitive. :roll:

That team was pretty talented and lost a host of games just like they did to Coal Grove,you seem to be a know it all about our school? This year and last year were down years in talent but before that and back to 05 there was talent,just if you watched them you would have understood.

Keep your catty remarks to your arrogant self,to me your AD not scheduling enought games to qualify for a good team to miss the playoffs in that manner is unexcusable and far more embarrasing.

ole_Bobcat
JV Team

Post by ole_Bobcat »

baldeagle wrote:The Green Express awaits RV!

Green LOL :lol: :lol: were not that far down!!

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

ole_Bobcat wrote:That team was pretty talented and lost a host of games just like they did to Coal Grove,you seem to be a know it all about our school? This year and last year were down years in talent but before that and back to 05 there was talent,just if you watched them you would have understood.

Keep your catty remarks to your arrogant self,to me your AD not scheduling enought games to qualify for a good team to miss the playoffs in that manner is unexcusable and far more embarrasing.

They lost three games by less than 14. . . the rest were blowouts. THEY WERE 1-9. . . NUFF SAID. Sheesh.
Coal Grove's AD had nothing to do with the 9 game thing. If I remember rightly, Portsmouth East cancelled their game with Coal Grove.
And again, I don't know why you feel the need to harrass me; I want to see RV do good. I miss the '02 and '03 RV squads. . .

ole_Bobcat
JV Team

Post by ole_Bobcat »

fuzzhead wrote:
ole_Bobcat wrote:That team was pretty talented and lost a host of games just like they did to Coal Grove,you seem to be a know it all about our school? This year and last year were down years in talent but before that and back to 05 there was talent,just if you watched them you would have understood.

I don't know why you feel the need to harrass me; I want to see RV do good.

Get real! Ain't nobody harrassing you keep your remarks to yourself,your typical CG!

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

Yeah. . . you pretty much jumped all over this:

fuzzhead wrote:River Valley is always down, unfortunately. I miss the old, competitive River Valley of the early decade! :(

And you made a poor attempt to make fun of CG and their AD for some odd reason. Typical CG? Too funny.

Good luck to RV.

ole_Bobcat
JV Team

Post by ole_Bobcat »

fuzzhead wrote:Yeah. . . you pretty much jumped all over this:

And you made a poor attempt to make fun of CG and their AD for some odd reason. Typical CG? Too funny.

Good luck to RV.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Get real

tigermack
Freshman Team

Post by tigermack »

Get real! Ain't nobody harrassing you keep your remarks to yourself,your typical CG!

Calm down, ole_puss cat. Do all people from your neck of the woods say "Ain't nobody"? :lol: So, wise one, what is typical CG? Come on provide us with some thought provoking posts instead of this garbage. By the way, many of us have family and friends in CG so your stupid stabs aren't appreciated. I hope you are a kid because I would hate to think an adult would make such generalizations and write as inappropriately as you.

And as far as the Grove's ad not scheduling enough games to make the playoffs....that is just another example of you not having a clue as to what you are talking about. They did schedule ten games...one cancelled. ;-)

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

ole polecat is going to have a long year if he gets so intense after each loss, cause they will have bunches.

Anywho, good luck to RV the rest of the year.

Return to “Football”