I REALLY MISS THE TIGER ROAR FROM THE PRESSBOX. DO YOU.

2old
All Conference

Re: I REALLY MISS THE TIGER ROAR FROM THE PRESSBOX. DO YOU.

Post by 2old »

Converter,
You are showing your innocence. In Logan Ironton is not a big game. It has become routine to beat the Tigers. Heck last year the score was 53-14 Logan Hard to respect a team when the JV plays the second half against the Tiger varsity. Ironton was bured.

Besides the d-whatever thing is meaningless. The teams in the league elect to be in the league. The d thing only comes into play in the playoffs. The Tigers just need to improve.

SPANKY
Freshman Team

Post by SPANKY »

Old Tom Morris wrote:2old

Your continual comments on Ironton threads that in no way involve Logan indicates that you are indeed the one suffering from ENVY.

Very well said OTM :aaaaa41 :aaaaa41 :aaaaa41

NUFF SAID....................................

2old
All Conference

Post by 2old »

Here are a few more things to applaud. Ironton 11-11 in last 22 games. No anywhere near the top of the SEOAL.

SPANKY
Freshman Team

Post by SPANKY »

2old wrote:phil,

Are you serious??? After all that preseason talk in 06? Logan had the playoffs clinched and the league championship in hand. Logan treated that as a practice under the lights and with a wet football. The Logan reserve tb scored the only score of the night.

BTW, speaking of embarrasing post the score of last years game. Ironton was not even able to move the ball against the Logan JV the entire second half. You Ironton guys have problems.

11-11 in the last 22 games. You are right, it is below average for even an average team. This league is alot tougher than Ironton thought it was.

One and out :lol: :lol: :lol:

NUFF SAID.........................

orange-n-brown 365
SEOPS HO

Post by orange-n-brown 365 »

:aaaaa46 :aaaaa46 I thought this was about a ironton tiger roar not a Logan chiefs thread

ghostwriter
Varsity

Post by ghostwriter »

LoganLocos wrote:
tl895 wrote:envy for a school that cant beat anybody in their own division?

At least get your facts straight. How many times do I have to correct you guys from outside Logan?

We actually beat two teams our size and 1 bigger than us (and didn't lose to ANYONE smaller than us, unlike the Tigers who lost to Wheelersburg.)

In previous years we've done the same.

Get your facts straight before posting please.

Please, elaborate on the two teams your size you beat and did you beat the 1 bigger team????

Oh, by the way....Did they happen to be playoff games???? :aaaaa44

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

2old wrote:Converter,
You are showing your innocence. In Logan Ironton is not a big game. It has become routine to beat the Tigers. Heck last year the score was 53-14 Logan Hard to respect a team when the JV plays the second half against the Tiger varsity. Ironton was bured.

Besides the d-whatever thing is meaningless. The teams in the league elect to be in the league. The d thing only comes into play in the playoffs. The Tigers just need to improve.

I couldn't have said it any better, that's why playing up has always helped the Tigers come playoff time. ;-)

ghostwriter
Varsity

Post by ghostwriter »

orange-n-brown 365 wrote::aaaaa46 :aaaaa46 I thought this was about a ironton tiger roar not a Logan chiefs thread

Ironton topics are always logan threads....2old, makes sure of that with his ENVY of the Fighting Tigers....Can't you tell....To bad his buddy is no longer with us.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Blacksunshine
Riding the Bench

Post by Blacksunshine »

8 times----that's how many times 2old has made reference to the fact that Ironton was 11-11 the last 22 games on this post. 8 TIMES!! OK Forest, we got the point. :lol:

converterfan
Freshman Team

Post by converterfan »

still didnt admit that he thinks about
what if i lose against those tigers

converterfan
Freshman Team

Post by converterfan »

:aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24

oldschoolblue
Freshman Team

Post by oldschoolblue »

Blacksunshine, Gump loves to run his pie hole about the Cheiftans on every thread but a cheiftan thread. We all know by now how great Logan is and we know now that Logan will be good forever according to 2 Old so maybe he can start a thread of his own and everyone can post threads to praise them. Logan like any other team will see some bad years.It happens to every team and it will happen to them and anyone would be crazy to count out Chilli. or Ironton. By the way how many state championships or runner ups does Logan have?

Blacksunshine
Riding the Bench

Post by Blacksunshine »

I believe Ironton may have more appearences in one decade than Logan has in school history. But he doesn't want to talk about the past, unless it's the last two years, so we can only marvel at his superior intellect. :12224

converterfan
Freshman Team

Post by converterfan »

2old wrote:Converter,

2old you really have to admit you think about it!!!!!
i bet the score wont be 53-14 this year!
ill bet itll come down to the wire and thats not bad for a d4 team
IRONTON 21
logan 17!!!!!!!!! ill say it!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by converterfan on Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

converterfan
Freshman Team

Post by converterfan »

wheres the roarrrrrrrr!!!!!!!
AND NAH NAH NAH NAH HEY HEY HEY GOODBYE!!!!!!
Last edited by converterfan on Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

oldschoolblue
Freshman Team

Post by oldschoolblue »

Ironton has more class on one hand than Logan will ever have and I also think if Logan thinks this year will be a blow out than they are crazy at best. By the way I think Lutz has more championships on his one hand than all of Logans current and past players.

converterfan
Freshman Team

Post by converterfan »

WE REALLY NEED THE RUSSEL GUY BACK OR SOMEONE ELSE TO DO THE T-I-G-E-R-S !!!!!!!!!!!

converterfan
Freshman Team

Post by converterfan »

Blacksunshine wrote:I believe Ironton may have more appearences in one decade than Logan has in school history. But he doesn't want to talk about the past, unless it's the last two years, so we can only marvel at his superior intellect. :12224

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

2old wrote:Here are a few more things to applaud. Ironton 11-11 in last 22 games. No anywhere near the top of the SEOAL.

Heres something to applaud........

From Loganfootball.com

The 2000 Logan Chieftains finished the season 10-0 for the first time since 1977. The Chieftains clinched their third consecutive SEOAL title and finished the regular season on a 19 game regular season winning streak. The team was also special in the fact that they were the first ever multi-year playoff participants in school history. More importantly, the team was the first, and only Logan team to win a playoff game. The Chieftains defeated OCC Champion Westerville South, at Westerville, 53-20 in the first round. The game marked the largest first round defeat in D1 playoff history. In the second round Logan defeated another OCC Champion, Pickerington in a barn-burner at Lancaster's Fulton Field 28-26. In that game Joe Conrad set a state record for consecutive completions, 14, a record that still stands. The team succombed to eventual state champion Upper Arlington at Crew Stadium 45-13.

converterfan
Freshman Team

Post by converterfan »

ghostwriter wrote:
orange-n-brown 365 wrote::aaaaa46 :aaaaa46 I thought this was about a ironton tiger roar not a Logan chiefs thread

Ironton topics are always logan threads....2old, makes sure of that with his ENVY of the Fighting Tigers....Can't you tell....To bad his buddy is no longer with us.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

cause ther worried!!!!!!

Return to “Football”