WK 1 Gallia Academy @ Athens

oldschoolblue
Freshman Team

Re: Week 1 ~ Gallia Academy @ Athens

Post by oldschoolblue »

Trust me Forever, 2 old has a secret crush on the Blue otherwise he would not waist his time posting on Gallipolis threads. I would say he posts more on Gallipolis threads than even Logan threads. Keep the initials coming it seems to upset "The Old One".

2old
All Conference

Post by 2old »

I am more intrigued by the thought that Gallia will have a running game than by the initials. Anyone who buys a program can probably figure out the secret code. personally i won't need a program.There won't be a running game in Logan. I do believe the Blue will run over Athens. Of course that is why Gallia scheduled the game. One advantage of a running game is that the clock will move faster so it may turn into a defensive plus for the Blue.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

2old wrote:BIG,

To answer your question. NO those games did not prepare Logan for the playoffs. I actually made that point quite clear at the end of last season. But let's stay on topic.

Gallia will win. Their defense "will look better" and Gallia will score.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- THATS WHY YOU CAN NEVER WIN A PLAYOFF GAME. PLAYING ALL US, CORNFED COUNTRY BOYS IS NO CHALLENGE TO THE MIGHT CHIEFTAINS. SO WHAT ARE YOU GAINING BY BEING IN THIS LEAGUE. IF BOB LUTZ HAD NEARLY 600 BOYS TO CHOSE FROM. HE'D WIN STATE IN D2 , EVERY YEAR. BUT IT'S HARDER WITH 212, AND FALLING. :122246 :122246 :122246

2old
All Conference

Post by 2old »

well YTB,

You are way off topic. But i stand behind my statement. The league overall must improve. Gallia does not improve by beating Athens. Gallia would get a stiffer test from the Logan JV's.

And for the record NO ONE in this league has 600 boys to choose from. This league needs to quit whining and start winning. All you small schools who whine i have only one comment. There is a perfect model for you in the MAC in NW OHIO. Check out how they do it.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

HAVE YOU GOTTEN BETTER AS A TEAM, BY TROUNCING ATHENS AND WARREN, THROUGH THE YEARS. OR US LIL FELLERS LIKE PORTSMOUTH, AND IRONTON, BARELY D4. THE ANSWER IS NO. AND YOU GUYS ARE STILL LIKE 6-16 AGAINST THE TIGERS. WIN A FEW MORE IN A ROW, THEN WE'LL TALK SOME SMACK. UNTIL THEN. BIG FISH, IN A SMALLPOND. :122245

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

BESIDES LOGAN, AS BIG AS IT IS. WOULD BE LUCKY TO WIN A GAME IN THE MAC. WE HAVE A WINNING RECORD AGAINST YOUNGSTOWN MOONEY UNIVERSITY. :122246

2old
All Conference

Post by 2old »

GAHS

AHH name calling. I think it beats putting in initials like people don't know who the players are.I am going to send that idea to Jim Tressel. That should help put him over the top this year. Besides i am eithering answering people or posting on Gallia's game. Criticize your buddies from Ironton.

You obviously have no retort for the lack of Gallia offense or defense so you resort to name calling. If you calling me names bothered me i guess i would have given up posting a long time ago.

2old
All Conference

Post by 2old »

YTB,

Please quit proving my point. And quit hijacking this lovely thread. i am much more on topic than you. If you want to start a Logan Ironton thread have at it. of course you won't have much to talk about.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

2old wrote:YTB,

Please quit proving my point. And quit hijacking this lovely thread. i am much more on topic than you. If you want to start a Logan Ironton thread have at it. of course you won't have much to talk about.
---------------------------------------------------------- WE ALL KNOW YOU GOT

TIGER ENVY REALLY BAD. 2OLD. I'D BE ASHAMED OF A SCHOOL THAT SIZE, AND THE WOEFUL PLAYOFF HISTORY. AS FAR AS THE LOGAN/IRONTON THREAD NOT JUST YET, OLE BUDDY.

ChiefCruiser95
Freshman Team

Post by ChiefCruiser95 »

As I'll be sitting in my nice comfy seat at Crew Stadium watching the GM Cruisers handle Worthington Kilbourne, because I probably won't be able to get to the Logan/Lancaster game :evil: , I'll be thinking about why 2old has only one post in all of the Logan threads combined plus I'll be able to smile because the mighty Blue Devils will be getting the band ready to hit the field to finish off the "Bulldogs" 56-10.

Go Devils!!
Go SEOAL!!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

NOBODY WILL PASTE THE TIGERS THIS YEAR.

AND 2OLD, FINAL THOUGHT. REALISTICALLY . WHO DO YOU THINK THAT LOGAN COULD HANDLE IN THE MAC. I'M WAITING WITH BAITED BREATH.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

MORE DANG CRICKETS AGAIN. :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24

Army
S

Post by Army »

Good Luck Blue Devils :!: :-D

GO SEOAL :!: :-D

BBallin fool
SEOP

Post by BBallin fool »

Athens will come to play, I remember this team from Jr high! And they have been getting better each year.So don't take this game light. 4-ever N.A. T.G. J.G. AND J.G. Just a guess.

friday_nite_fan
Varsity

Post by friday_nite_fan »

2old wrote:There is a perfect model for you in the MAC in NW OHIO.

That is the second time I have seen you post that the MAC is in NW Ohio. Yes it's in western Ohio, but not NW Ohio. Most of the schools in the MAC are only about 70-75 miles above Dayton.

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

friday_nite_fan wrote:
2old wrote:There is a perfect model for you in the MAC in NW OHIO.

That is the second time I have seen you post that the MAC is in NW Ohio. Yes it's in western Ohio, but not NW Ohio. Most of the schools in the MAC are only about 70-75 miles above Dayton.

Most of the schools in SE Ohio are only 75 miles from Columbus, does that make them central Ohio?

If the MAC isn't a NW Ohio league, then what is it? Its an hour north of 70, and almost in Indiana. It's not Bowling Green, but it's certainly NW Ohio.

2old should know.....he used to live there for goodness sake.

friday_nite_fan
Varsity

It looks like almost middle of the state to me on a map, right on the Ohio/Indiana border. I definitely wouldn't call it NW Ohio. When I think NW Ohio, I think Ottawa, Napoleon, Wauseon and other towns up that way. Certainly not Coldwater, Versailles or Maria Stein that are probably 100 miles or more from the Michigan border. I didn't mean to upset anyone!! Sorry.

2old
All Conference

Post by 2old »

L.L,( I learned the intials thing from the Gallia posters)

I love the way these posters keep proving my points. Now I have a guy telling me where NW OHIO is. It does not matter where it is the truth remains that small schools in the MAC do not whine around like small schools in SE OHIO. If Ironton had the history of just one team in the MAC. Let's say St Henry( more NFL players than i can remember) they would be talking even more if that is possible.

The whole point of my post was not location as much as the ability to play top notch football with out "having 600 boys" to choose from.

friday_nite_fan
Varsity

That is something we can agree on 2old. The MAC year in and year out is loaded with powerhouse teams, not only in football but basketball and baseball too. All the schools in that conference are small to medium size schools and always have super athletes!! Now back to this thread, like I said earlier, Blue Devils by 20+.

superblue
All Conference

Post by superblue »

Thanks for the geography lesson 2OLD....LOL, Believe it or not I get your main point and agree 100%..... The MAC is a great example......... Northern football at its best....... A completely different breed from Southern Ohio FB..(FOOTBALL) LOL.... Been to the finals many times and you almost always see an MAC school playing, sometimes more than one.... How do ya think Logan would do in the MAC???

Return to “Football”