Who will be the Top QB's to watch in SE-OHIO in 2008?

redstreak_pass_rusher
Waterboy

Post by redstreak_pass_rusher »

tigers2010onhuddle wrote:Waverly will have a couple options, I'd look for them to use both.

i think ryan will get roback has 2 good of hands and speed so he'll play wide out

I will come at your QB and u wont stop me i"ll go throw your line with not even trying i"ll cut down your confidence. I will own you with no effort!
hilltopkid
Freshman Team

Post by hilltopkid »

I haven't seen most of the other QB's, so it wouldn't be fair for me to judge them.However, I have seen Caleb practice and play.There's no doubt he's one of the top QB's in SEO

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

wellstonrockets wrote:Well lol let me give my insight

1 CALEB KNIGHTS THIS KID IS FOR REAL RIGHT HERE..

2 CODY WESTBROOK. THE ONLY REASON IM PUTTING HIM OVER SLONE IS EXPERIENCE..

3 JESSE SLONE. DID THINGS AS A FRESHMAN MOST SENIORS WOULD LOVE TO DO.

DJ. CAIN

DEREK ROBACK

ANGLE

ALSO MAYBE'S

GAH'S QB? NAME PLEASE?

JOSH MYERS PORT

Looks like a pretty good list. I might be willing to argue with the order a little, but still a good start.

OSU BUCKS FAN
Freshman Team

Post by OSU BUCKS FAN »

i dont know why so many people have roeback on their top qb in the area because he hasnt even played much qb at the varsity level...!! but dont get me wrong he is an athlete

RiverRatRay
SEOPS HOF

Post by RiverRatRay »

Tiger-Brother wrote:JOHNATHON SCHWEICKART - IRONTON. Threw for over 1,000 yards, 4 TD's and ran for 6 TD's.

Shhhhh! Ironton is a running team. ;-)

redstreak_pass_rusher
Waterboy

Post by redstreak_pass_rusher »

OSU BUCKS FAN wrote:i dont know why so many people have roeback on their top qb in the area because he hasnt even played much qb at the varsity level...!! but dont get me wrong he is an athlete

you are correct :lol:

I will come at your QB and u wont stop me i"ll go throw your line with not even trying i"ll cut down your confidence. I will own you with no effort!
qualified101
SEO

Post by qualified101 »

big mac,

if you dont know who bird is then you haven't been on the football forum long.

westbrook is pretty good, but doesn't have a team around to get it done. saw him at logan last year and it wasnt pretty.

BigMcCauley55
S

Post by BigMcCauley55 »

I know who he is and i have been on here long for like 4 years

but thats not the point
I couldnt remember his team was logan

I have been on here longer than you and bird ;-)

well i did kind of freak out but that because you cant diss one of my teams and me not say something but bird laid it on a little heavy

oak hill71
All State

Post by oak hill71 »

redstreak_pass_rusher wrote:
OSU BUCKS FAN wrote:i dont know why so many people have roeback on their top qb in the area because he hasnt even played much qb at the varsity level...!! but dont get me wrong he is an athlete

you are correct :lol:

Maybe this will answer your question

Or This

LoganD14Life
Freshman Team

Post by LoganD14Life »

P. BUG !!
Patrick angle.....if he hits the weightroom.
He will be League MVP, District Offensive MVP, all state first team.
And also will have about 4 or 5 ints @ saftey.
this kid can tear you up in the air, and on the ground.
Hes going to be the differance maker in the lancaster game !!!
mark my words

thenino
Freshman Team

Post by thenino »

FalconFan wrote:Aaron Oesch will have a monster season, coming off the first playoff team Minford has had in a few years. And, he is only a junior.

Not that i like correcting people, but Oesch is only a sophomore this year. He will be a junior next season. Sorry, I'm just a stickler for those kinds of things.. :)

thenino
Freshman Team

Post by thenino »

FalconFan wrote:Aaron Oesch will have a monster season, coming off the first playoff team Minford has had in a few years. And, he is only a junior.

Along with what i previously stated, I completely agree. Oesch just came off of a great season as a first year starting QB and shows a lot of promise for next season, and hopefully another playoff run.

getagrip
Waterboy

Post by getagrip »

bucking red wrote:Look for Cole Hatfield to put up some numbers for Fairland.

He's in a pass-happy offense with an excellent receiver in Michael Lamb. Hatfield has some talent, but he's too much of a hot dog. Hopefully, with good coaching, he'll mature a lot his senior year.
Last edited by getagrip on Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

duke
Riding the Bench

Post by duke »

You are the same person who posted a reply on the "Wilcoxen's Non-renewal" thread, right? Because this one is contradictory to your other one. Obviously you either don't know the KID and I emphasize KID..you are on a public forum slamming or you haven't attended many games. Fairland has many athletes on the football field, not just a few. It takes all of them working together to operate well as a team and they are all aware of that. None of them think they can do it by themselves, including Hatfield. Not sure what your motives are.

getagrip
Waterboy

Post by getagrip »

duke wrote:You are the same person who posted a reply on the "Wilcoxen's Non-renewal" thread, right? Because this one is contradictory to your other one. Obviously you either don't know the KID and I emphasize KID..you are on a public forum slamming or you haven't attended many games. Fairland has many athletes on the football field, not just a few. It takes all of them working together to operate well as a team and they are all aware of that. None of them think they can do it by themselves, including Hatfield. Not sure what your motives are.

OK, you're right on the kid part. I don't think it was necessarily a slam, but it could have been said a different way - so I edited it a bit.

I attended 7 games last year - all home games and 2 away games. No motives here. Just a supporter of Fairland High School.

TrojanXplosion
S

Post by TrojanXplosion »

Hey Nino, Oesch will be a junior next football season....thats what I was refering to.

Brutus8907
All State

Post by Brutus8907 »

BigMcCauley55 wrote:
bird78 wrote:yep :shock: like 50 times in first half of game :twisted: Mac --c-mon is that a offense or just giving up :mad: hope ya finally get a coach cause from what, I seen you guys got it booty backwards ;-) but to each is own :!: heck throw for 3000 and still finish 1-9 :shock: :-D :!:

who is your team?

logan, i believe. but i could be wrong.

thenino
Freshman Team

Post by thenino »

FalconFan wrote:Hey Nino, Oesch will be a junior next football season....thats what I was refering to.

agree to disagree :)

SW HIGHLANDER GRAD
Waterboy

Post by SW HIGHLANDER GRAD »

The kid from Oak Hill. Slone, have watched the kid play for a couple years now and he's the real deal. Still has a few things to learn but has to be one of the area's best.
I don't care for Oak Hill :shock: but the truth is there,Slone you've got my vote.

Return to “Football”