2008 GALLIA ACADEMY FOOTBALL

BBallin fool
SEOP

Post by BBallin fool »

everyone wants the edge! lol I had a parent ask me today how is your son getting so big? I heard he's on steroids!!!NO WAY!!!Just hard work in the weight room.And my secret!!! " HIMALAYA" goat milk and she is tie in my back yard!!! ;-) :arrow:

Simply_The_Man
Waterboy

Post by Simply_The_Man »

well he needs to work a little bit harder...cause i saw him recently and i didnt think he was that big

I Am Just The Man
Mercerville Monster
All Conference

Post by Mercerville Monster »

well he needs to work a little bit harder...cause i saw him recently and i didnt think he was that big

Ohhhhhhhhhh! Sounds like he you better trade that Himalayan for a Appalachian goat!

91blue14
SE

Post by 91blue14 »

you see people this is why we have and probably never will be nothing more than average :arrow:

BBallin fool
SEOP

Post by BBallin fool »

monster!!! What goes around comes around just remember that ;-)

BBallin fool
SEOP

Post by BBallin fool »

Simply!!! I will keep that in mind!!! He will be ready !!! Early start to make a impact!!! ;-)

91blue14
SE

Post by 91blue14 »

:shock:
Last edited by 91blue14 on Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BBallin fool
SEOP

Post by BBallin fool »

91!!! IT Does not bother me, I have BROAD Shoulders !!! Remember! I'm from that 70 group! Neal and the gang!! Alot of water over the bridge !!! ;-) a big word back in the day "TEAM" ;-) And some are still close!!!

91blue14
SE

Post by 91blue14 »

i just dont understand folks :arrow: no wonder pavlov trained dogs :!: 8)

GAHS7462
All Conference

Post by GAHS7462 »

What, this has been the worse bunch of crap I've ever read.

John 3:16
91blue14
SE

Post by 91blue14 »

really

Mercerville Monster
All Conference

monster!!! What goes around comes around just remember that

I didnt see one thing wrong with my post? It didnt show any kind of disrespect or anything. And what goes around comes around? What are you meaning by that?

hilltopkid
Freshman Team

Post by hilltopkid »

I didnt realize you guys had 19 Sr's. thats a bummer to have such a strong Sr class and be hampered by injuries and what not. Been there done that. Thats football. You guys will rebound. Too much tradition and pride not to.

Army
S

Post by Army »

hilltopkid wrote:I didnt realize you guys had 19 Sr's. thats a bummer to have such a strong Sr class and be hampered by injuries and what not. Been there done that. Thats football. You guys will rebound. Too much tradition and pride not to.

Hilltop,
I second that one! Gallipolis has never had a team that did not rebound. They had a backup quarterback that had to step in and has a year of experience now. Likewise at other positions. Too much talent and too much outstanding Football Tradition at Gallipolis. I see Gallia Academy winning all there non-league games against Vinton County, Athens, Point Pleasent, WV.

I too see them most likely winning against my alma mater Wellston. :cry:

Concerning Wellston's schedule for 2008, all they would have to do is schedule Ironton and Logan and they would be playing all the teams from there past in the SEOAL when I attended there. They play in non-league this season, Jackson, Waverly and Gallipolis. In the TVC they play Athens, Nelsonville-York and Meigs. :-D

I know this is a one year deal between the Golden Rockets and Blue Devils but I am glad to see Wellston playing against there old SEOAL foe from Gallia Academy again. :-D

The Blue Devil non-league schedule should be 4-0. In the SEOAL I see the Blue Devils defeating Jackson, possibly Ironton and Logan. I like there chances against Portsmouth also. I don't know who else they have to play against from the North Division. If they play Warren again, they will defeat them too. If they play Zanesville or Marietta at home they will have a great opportunity to win.

I know our game against them this year at Chillicothe's (Hernstein Field) will be a hard fought one, don't you think Hilltop :?:

It's always a great game between the CAVS and Blue Devils. It has been one, since we started playing a few years ago against each other after a long stretch. Just look at this seasons game and last years game. Both were close and hard fought games. The Blue Devils have a great Program down at the French City.

Gahs4ever and all Gallia Academy Posters,
I have great respect for the Blue Devil Program, there kids and staff. They portray an outstanding sportsmanship character on and off the field. One of the best Programs I have seen within the SEOAL, not just in Football but in all sports.

Good Luck this season Gallia Academy Blue Devils

Respectfully

Army

91blue14
SE

Post by 91blue14 »

:razz:

Mercerville Monster
All Conference

Nice post from Army!

Army
S

Post by Army »

How many linemen are returning for the Blue Devils this season? I know you all played some young kids last year due to injuries. I think if you all stay healthy, your team will be the one that surprises everybody in the SEOAL next year.

love the blue
Waterboy

Post by love the blue »

point pleasant is the first game of the year for the blue next year as well as point if im not mistatking. I will tell you this, point pleasant will be 1-0 after the game is over. Take it how you want to. They have 2 backs that will go for 100 plus yards against the blue next year, point by 2 tds in this one.

love the blue
Waterboy

Post by love the blue »

gahs4ever
why are you calling me out, i made a prediction. others posters on this topic have predicted a gahs win and no one called them out for predicting the blue would win. i still stand behind my prediction, a devils loss.

love the blue
Waterboy

Post by love the blue »

for the record paladin and army predicted blue devils wins. I predicted a blue devil loss, its that simple.

Return to “Football”