Ashland (KY) 16 - 10 Ironton

Lucky Charms
Freshman Team

Re: Ashland (KY) 16 - 10 Ironton

Post by Lucky Charms »

Ironton has never actually lost a game but they have had several wins taken from them by officials

Tripaces
Freshman Team

Post by Tripaces »

Lucky Charms wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:03 am Ironton has never actually lost a game but they have had several wins taken from them by officials
Don’t lump all fans into one .. officials were bad not terrible but what hit Ironton beat was Ironton you can’t have those turnovers and beat good teams , to me the good news is you turned the ball over 5 times , had to many penalties and still had a chance to win the game in regulation with a field goal

scott1297
All Conference

Post by scott1297 »

Lucky Charms wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:03 am Ironton has never actually lost a game but they have had several wins taken from them by officials
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Burg grad 85
14U
S

Post by 14U »

Wow!! Are you kidding? I played against Ironton 3 times twice at Ironton and flags always flew during td’s or long runs. Went and watched a lot of games at Tank for a good games against CAPE, Washington DC, Desales, etc!! To name a few that couldn’t beat the refs and the yellow flags. Same refs during that big run how many games did they lose at home from 80-93, 4 ?

Howard Cosell
All Conference

Post by Howard Cosell »

Anyone who ever played a game at the tank knows that if the score got close the flags came out. Don’t even deny it.

This is Howard Cosell. Tellin' it like it is!
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

Tripaces wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:21 am
Don’t lump all fans into one .. officials were bad not terrible but what hit Ironton beat was Ironton you can’t have those turnovers and beat good teams , to me the good news is you turned the ball over 5 times , had to many penalties and still had a chance to win the game in regulation with a field goal
exactly, and I can't believe this topic is still hopping.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

yes, and we win just as many on the road, splain that.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
kantucky
Varsity

Post by kantucky »

Years ago I actually counted wins at home vs on road for Ironton and there were only a couple games difference. I'd say far less than what most teams experience. It showed clearly that The Tigers had no home advantage and vividly debunked all those silly rumors

Well, Who Wouldn't Love Them Fighting Tigers?!
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I understand. I think it was your page where I saw the same thing. so that proves they are just as effective on the road. and playoff games as well.

Knowitall222
Waterboy

Re: Week 4 (3-0) Ironton @ (3-1) Ashland Ky

Post by Knowitall222 »

TruthBeTold wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:13 am
Knowitall222 wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:24 am
kantucky wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:20 am

Why do you think that about them not being what they usually are? ?

Ironton pounds Burg ,burg beats Ashland.

You do the math, Ironton will beat Ashland by three scores
This didn’t age well 😂😂😂

Not at all,my math was way off.
I'm embarrassed

Return to “Football”