D4 - R15 - Regional Final - Ironton vs. Coshocton

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Re: D4 - R15 - Regional Final - Ironton vs. Coshocton

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

Any link to the game? I dont see caglewis on here anywhere doing the updates.

jottings
SEOPS H

Post by jottings »

This game is being played on Saturday, right?

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

Yes, tomorrow, Saturday 7:00 pm

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

My bad. I don't know why I thought this was Saturday.

Wow, old age I guess. lol

kantuckyII
SEOPS HOF

Post by kantuckyII »

heck, you would know I'd be putting a plug or two in for Ironton Football Dot Com today if the game was today ;-)

oh..and one thing that makes me curious is how little interest that THOSE GUYS have shown to the website this week. Heath people wore it out last week. Perhaps Coschocton figures it's a cake walk for them?

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

[quote="kantuckyII"]heck, you would know I'd be putting a plug or two in for Ironton Football Dot Com today if the game was today ;-)

oh..and one thing that makes me curious is how little interest that THOSE GUYS have shown to the website this week. Heath people wore it out last week. Perhaps Coschocton figures it's a cake walk for them?[/quote]

or, maybe they dont feel they have a chance? :mrgreen:

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

Or maybe there aren't any people from Coshocton on here.

TIGERS90
Varsity

Post by TIGERS90 »

You're Tiger Bait wrote:i personally think this will be another close one, i hope tigers90 is right. but unless we open it up , this will probably be another close one.

I totally agree bait...I for some reason think that Coach Lutz will open things up a little more this week and show some people that we do have a pretty good QB....after all....However...I figure it will be in the form of a pass deep early...and a couple of passes across the middle throughout the first half...second half we probably won't see too much passing as long as we are up or it is a close game...or needed...which I am not figuring will happen tomorrow...Coshocton is capable...but only if Ironton allows them by making mistakes early...Go Tigers...

GoBuckeyes2786
Varsity

Post by GoBuckeyes2786 »

Going back to the passing game, I think it would be nice if ironton came out on their first play and went for the home run ball to the endzone. I remember a few years back against desales they ran a option pass and hit the tight end deep for a quick td right off the bat

also, talking about ironton freshman. I hear Dion Brown is a hell of an athlete and was on the varsity team this year as a freshman with alot of expected playing time and potentially starting until tearing both his ACL and MCL in the coal grove scrimmage. I know he was outstanding in jr high and made tons of spectacular big plays. Hopefully he will be ready to rock next year

Good luck tigers!!

TIGERS90
Varsity

Post by TIGERS90 »

GoBuckeyes2786 wrote:Going back to the passing game, I think it would be nice if ironton came out on their first play and went for the home run ball to the endzone. I remember a few years back against desales they ran a option pass and hit the tight end deep for a quick td right off the bat

also, talking about ironton freshman. I hear Dion Brown is a hell of an athlete and was on the varsity team this year as a freshman with alot of expected playing time and potentially starting until tearing both his ACL and MCL in the coal grove scrimmage. I know he was outstanding in jr high and made tons of spectacular big plays. Hopefully he will be ready to rock next year

Good luck tigers!!

Does anyone know the status on him for next year...if he is going to be ready to go...if the doctors think he will be able to be back to normal?

buckeye_master
Freshman Team

Post by buckeye_master »

Coshocton has to have a good team to come this far yall come on....im thinking this game will be tough for both teams

GoBuckeyes2786
Varsity

Post by GoBuckeyes2786 »

Tigers90,

I work with Dion's step dad and he's a good friend and from what hes said, Dion is doing well and has been walking on it for quite awhile now. Said he's been working out his upper body and doing physical therapy. Also if I'm not mistaken said back when he had has surgery at osu hospital that the doctor said he would be back to 100% within a year and be playing in 6 months from that time. I know it was something of that sort anyways. I don't want to speak for him but sounds like things are going well and he should be back and ready to do it big next season

seasick80
All State

Post by seasick80 »

Coshoctons tough. Great coach. Really good tradition and played some good teams this year. Dover and ehhh, cant remember. but they lost to those really good teams. So I say they lose to this really good TEAM!! GO TIGERS!

caglewis
SEOP

Post by caglewis »

caglewis wrote:
ChainMan wrote:
Trueblue65 wrote:Anyone know if this game is being web cast on any stations?

http://www.mywtnsradio.com

On the radio on WIRO 1230 AM
On the net: http://www.foxsports1230.com/pages/scores.html
Click beside the TIGER face down in the middle of the page

And I will be doing play-by-play updates on here as I usually do for those that can't listen full-time.

TONIGHT - SAT, NOV 21 - 7:00 PM - GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

GO Tigers, get the win tonight

NYBucksDad
JV Team

Post by NYBucksDad »

Welcome Back Ironton and welcome to NY Coshocton.

Hey everyone making the road trip please bear with us we are doing all that we can to deal with the traffic problem. This will no longer be an issue when the highway is done but that’s 3 years away and for now we are trying different things.

We will not have officers working the parking lot getting cars out but the Village of Buchtel’s Police will be working 12th Street and St. Rte. 78 getting cars onto the road. We attempted to do something with our traffic lights on St Rte 78 by Kroger’s but we were unable to control them. After the game we will have three officers directing traffic at the three traffic lights that get you on to 33, one in each intersection so please drive safe and watch for them I DON’T WANT HIT.

We will do everything in our power to get everyone out quickly and safely as possible. If you have ever been to any large sporting event or a NASCAR race and yes they have a lot more people but you all know when you dump a lot of cars out at once going to the same place you will have back-up’s.

NYBucksDad
JV Team

Post by NYBucksDad »

We are working this morning on getting people lined up for helping get the cars out of the parking lots so that we can regulate it a little so nobody is sitting to long cause someone wont let them out. We want to make this the best it can be and make sure everyone has a good time and a safe time.

GalliaGrad78
SEOP

Post by GalliaGrad78 »

I just hope that there are enough bathroom facilities. Never been to NY, but am hoping to make the trip. Good Luck Tigers.

NYBucksDad
JV Team

Post by NYBucksDad »

The school has had more brought in. They are trying really hard to make sure this goes over great and everyone has a good time. This will be our third time hosting a playoff game and they have made changes each time to try and make it better. Everyone said they couldn’t do it do to the size and seating but nobody has yet to fill our stands all the way. But we sure would like to see them do it.

Good luck to both teams this should be a really good Football Game.

IronTigerMum
Varsity

Post by IronTigerMum »

Best of luck to our Fighting Tigers tonight! Safe travel to both teams, bands, cheerleaders and fans and an injury free game to both teams. Go out and play your best game and HAVE FUN!

GO TIGERS BEAT REDSKINS ...AND WHILE YOU'RE AT IT, GET OUT THERE AND HIT SOMEBODY!!

Return to “Football”