Jackson officially applies to the TVC

Poo Bear
SEOP

Re: Jackson officially applies to the TVC

Post by Poo Bear »

noreply66 wrote:Yep......they blew it big time

In my opinion . The TVC had a golden opportunity to absorb the former Seoal schools, reshuffle the deck and make 3-4 very competitive divisions all under the TVC banner. Look at all the college conferences that are expanding . I think it couldn't unified the region made for some great matchups . But old grudges , jealousy , hard feelings , and lack of vison killed this before it ever got off the ground. I think us opportunity has passed forever will Gallipolis moving on. This is just my opinion and that's not worth much. This isn't a shot at Athens because Athens is always has solid sports. But look at the TVC Ohio in 2014-2015
Football champions - Athens
Basketball - Athens leading
Girls basketball - Athens leading
Wrestling - Athens

This isn't healthy for a league

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

add track to it for sure

remember when they called the Big Ten the Big 2 and little eight......Big Athens and litte Ohio

ONE OF A KIND
Varsity

Post by ONE OF A KIND »

noreply66 wrote:add track to it for sure

remember when they called the Big Ten the Big 2 and little eight......Big Athens and litte Ohio
More Athens Envy :lol: I am sure you would rather it be Big Logan Little... Oh wait, 93 pointed out you already have that. Of course that is about to end for you, since the SEOAL could not survive without the leadership from Athens. :mrgreen: You should do what your husband, boyfriend or what ever Paladin is to you says and chase the competition north instead of running from it. :lol:

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

Ground Buck wrote:

More Athens Envy :lol: I am sure you would rather it be Big Logan Little... Oh wait, 93 pointed out you already have that. Of course that is about to end for you, since the SEOAL could not survive without the leadership from Athens. :mrgreen: You should do what your husband, boyfriend or what ever Paladin is to you says and chase the competition north instead of running from it. :lol:
I think he means he would like to see Athens, jackson , Logan, warren in a division. Not nelsonville . They're not talking about nelsonville. People used to hate on the buckeyes but its all bulldogs now. No one loses sleep over nelsonville York lol please

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Ground Buck wrote:

You will have to do better than that to bother me puppie.......Right now it is the big 3 and the 7 runaways :aaaaa8

Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

noreply66 wrote:
Ground Buck wrote:

You will have to do better than that to bother me puppie.......Right now it is the big 3 and the 7 runaways :aaaaa8

The exact reason the powers that be will never vote any of these 3 schools in the league. Arrogance. I'd like to see the SEOAL absorbed by the TVC but the people from the SEOAL communities have done this to themselves with the "big 3" attitude.

doubleplay643
S

Post by doubleplay643 »

Dundas wrote:
The exact reason the powers that be will never vote any of these 3 schools in the league. Arrogance. I'd like to see the SEOAL absorbed by the TVC but the people from the SEOAL communities have done this to themselves with the "big 3" attitude.
That mayor comment from 2004 still got you mad lol?

At least you still favor the acceptance of these schools Dundas. Some of these comments aren't arrogance in my opinion but simply frustration for a league that they played in, their parents played in but now their kids won't play in (or have the opportunity much longer). It is disappointing, some say it differently than others, but after 90 years it is a big change for a lot of people; students and parents won't realize how bad it will be until it actually happens. Gonna be a big change unless something happens.

Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

Lol DP. I'm just keeping chatter going :)

LHS 72
S

Post by LHS 72 »

doubleplay643 wrote:
Dundas wrote:
That mayor comment from 2004 still got you mad lol?

At least you still favor the acceptance of these schools Dundas. Some of these comments aren't arrogance in my opinion but simply frustration for a league that they played in, their parents played in but now their kids won't play in (or have the opportunity much longer). It is disappointing, some say it differently than others, but after 90 years it is a big change for a lot of people; students and parents won't realize how bad it will be until it actually happens. Gonna be a big change unless something happens.
I agree, when I sub at the high school none of the powers at be seems to concerned. It is not arrogance or attitude, And our AD is exploring all opinions and we at LOGAn and of course JACKSON will survive and prosper! All the best to my Ironmen friends!

Return to “Football”