Private schools recruiting

MrFirstTake
SE

Re: Private schools recruiting

Post by MrFirstTake »

FIDO wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:29 am Why worry about bull dung you can't control? Stop making excuses for the kids or do a better job of recruiting. It is pointless rehashing this crap annually and the arguments are old and tiring. Talented teams will overcome obstacles while chest beaters get exposed and whine about recruiting.
Sounds about right to me

no competition don't gotta compete, I'm already winning this isn't defeat 😵
wrestlefan
JV Team

Post by wrestlefan »

in cincinnati, moeller is only allowed to recruit their diocese. St. X can pull from the whole city
I was coaching at indian hill and we had a stud running back coming though (reed hamilton)
He lived in camp dennison which is down the hill from indian hill, but still in the IH school district.
He was right outside of moellers area.
Moeller annexed camp dennison and reed went there to play football.
lol. We lost to ironton in the playoffs without reed and reed went on to have a great career at moeller.
I cant imagine how good could we would have been with reed still with that group

wrestlefan
JV Team

Post by wrestlefan »

Not ALL big name programs will recruit hard
For example, St. EDS in cleveland.- one of the top wrestling programs in the country.
At Eds, If you do not start there as a freshman, I dont believe you will be accepted there as a student. You have to start your 9th grade year there

Rolltanks
All Conference

Post by Rolltanks »

Are all these topics getting started because tremble lost?

Return to “Football”