WEEK 4: Wellston (2-1) vs. Portsmouth West (1-2)

vctransplant
All Conference

Re: WEEK 4: Wellston (2-1) vs. Portsmouth West (1-2)

Post by vctransplant »

Taking the rockets.

Grandma
Waterboy

Post by Grandma »

With close to 8 players out for west this should be a tight game

IRONMENFAN
Freshman Team

Post by IRONMENFAN »

Wellston in a close one.

a_fan_of_sg
Waterboy

Post by a_fan_of_sg »

8 players out I take Wellston

ONE OF A KIND
Varsity

Post by ONE OF A KIND »

Since it is at Wellston West is already down by three touchdowns. Could be down by four TD's by game time depending on what refs stumble out of the local establishment to do the game. This all means the Buckeyes should get the much needed playoff points. :mrgreen:

nybucksgrad06
JV Team

Post by nybucksgrad06 »

Good luck wellston. Hope you win and stay injury free.

LHS 72
S

Post by LHS 72 »

Even b-4 Wellston cut and ran from the SEOAL, you had to battle more than the 11 players on the field in order to win!

ViKiNgEttE
Waterboy

Post by ViKiNgEttE »

Cut and ran? Give it up that has been 30 years ago. Refs aren't any worse or better than what I have seen at other places

Whodey
Freshman Team

Post by Whodey »

LHS 72 wrote:Even b-4 Wellston cut and ran from the SEOAL, you had to battle more than the 11 players on the field in order to win!
Reality check here.

Wellston's 10 games this year if you take each opponent's Divisional placement averages D4. We are a D5 school, so we average playing "up" one Division over our regular season.

Logan's 10 games this year if you take each opponent's Divisional placement averages D4. You are a D2 school, so you playing "down" two Divisions over your regular season. In fact you are a D2 playing a D7 this year, playing "down" five Divisions. I doubt there are many schools in all OHSAA games this year playing a difference of five Divisions. I don't see any D1's playing D6's and wonder how many other D2's are playing D7's. Pretty embarrassing actually.

Only one running from competition is you.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

:aaaaa8 cry me a river

BigBlueNation
SEOP

Post by BigBlueNation »

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X wrote:I call wellston home. But i have seen both teams play. With that being said if WEST as some of their fans have done think west will win just because of wellstons past they will be in for a long night. Should be a really good game thou. wellston 21 west 20
That was not a West fan that was talking about Wellston past in the other thread.
West will be a tougher opponent than Wellston's previous 2. I seen one of their opponents play last week and it wasn't good.

a_fan_of_sg
Waterboy

Post by a_fan_of_sg »

I hope west is healthy

local superstar
All State

Post by local superstar »

I hear West has other problems besides that. Good luck West.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

local superstar wrote:I hear West has other problems besides that. Good luck West.
When don't they? They can't keep anything good over there. Pulling...... Well praying, West wins this one.

Westsider1993
JV Team

Post by Westsider1993 »

Keep it classy guys. If everyone actually talked football on here this would be a great place to start a forum.

courier
All Conference

Post by courier »

Westsider1993 wrote:Keep it classy guys. If everyone actually talked football on here this would be a great place to start a forum.
I agree! But, aside from a few wackos that continue to think theirs is better than anyone else, even though they've laid a goose egg, this is the tamest I've seen the forum.

a_fan_of_sg
Waterboy

Post by a_fan_of_sg »

Wellston is looking for a good year but the rockets have to play as a team to have a good year

Game day
All State

Post by Game day »

I have heard that West had some players out and I thought when I seen them against CG they look different. Who is out right now for the West team besides the QB?

ONE OF A KIND
Varsity

Post by ONE OF A KIND »

Westsider1993 wrote:Keep it classy guys. If everyone actually talked football on here this would be a great place to start a forum.
If it was limited to only those who want talk only football you would have to have multiple user names to carry on a conversation with yourself. :mrgreen:

Come on Wellston pull another one out cause the Bucks REALLY need the playoff points. :mrgreen:

ViKiNgEttE
Waterboy

Post by ViKiNgEttE »

Ground Buck wrote:
If it was limited to only those who want talk only football you would have to have multiple user names to carry on a conversation with yourself. :mrgreen:

Come on Wellston pull another one out cause the Bucks REALLY need the playoff points. :mrgreen:
Your playoff points don't mean a thing if you can't win more than one game lol or beat the teams that are supposed to get you these playoff points, How about you focus on NY for a while they need it... :mrgreen:

Return to “Football”