Wheelersburg vs Bishop Hartley week #13 Region 17 Final

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Re: Wheelersburg vs Bishop Hartley week #13 Region 17 Final

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

As for a site. Hoping either Chiili or maybe even Athens.

fbnut
SEOP

Post by fbnut »

Well according to ol cg Hartley preferred the burg to Ironton so they got the team they wanted

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

fbnut wrote:Well according to ol cg Hartley preferred the burg to Ironton so they got the team they wanted

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

Win or lose Hartley will know they are in a fight! Burg is a very good ball team! They can play physical or spread it out and use their speed! This will be a very good match up! I think if burg can force Hartley to punt a couple of times we will be right with them on the score board!

Piratefan2
Varsity

Post by Piratefan2 »

Jolly P(irate) wrote:
BB #26 wrote:Well this is the game that Jolly P and 06 has been popping off about for the past 4 weeks. It is now time to see who the better team is. All year Region 17 fans have been talking about how tough this region is but so far it has been dominated by the higher seed. Now is the time to find out the truth. It is #1 vs #2. It should be an interesting matchup. Good luck to both teams!
Pooping off? Stating facts. We get our chance while everyone else is sitting at home. Burg is a great squad. One of the best I have ever seen. We strap em up and play ball. Tough, hard nosed ball. 8)
Agree 100%

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Burg can force Hartley to stop. This isn't going to be just an underdog playing Hartley. These kids want their shot and believe me. They are going to study up and practice hard just like always. These boys play with a purpose.

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

Jolly P(irate) wrote:Burg can force Hartley to stop. This isn't going to be just an underdog playing Hartley. These kids want their shot and believe me. They are going to study up and practice hard just like always. These boys play with a purpose.
That's for sure. We might be the dog but we are not gonna just play dead and let hartley win. They are gonna have to earn it. They may have only lost two games both to state champs from last season but I feel we are a much better team than the one hartley beat last yr in the regional finals

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Mad_Dogg wrote:
Jolly P(irate) wrote:Burg can force Hartley to stop. This isn't going to be just an underdog playing Hartley. These kids want their shot and believe me. They are going to study up and practice hard just like always. These boys play with a purpose.
That's for sure. We might be the dog but we are not gonna just play dead and let hartley win. They are gonna have to earn it. They may have only lost two games both to state champs from last season but I feel we are a much better team than the one hartley beat last yr in the regional finals
They are going to have to take it. Because I know Burg is going to show up to take the Crown.

Falcon01
S

Post by Falcon01 »

Don't see a way that this game is close. Think the burg is really good, but Hartley is on another level. I'd gladly take being wrong, as I always want to see SE teams do well. I'm thinking like 35-13 or so.

Yes I understand this won't be a popular post.

Falcon01
S

Post by Falcon01 »

Just saw this on Twitter:
@HartleyFootball: Regional Championship. Next Saturday Night. Hawks vs Wheelersburg. At Chillicothe. #sowemeetagain #Road2theShoe

JasonClaytor
Freshman Team

Post by JasonClaytor »

Games at Chillicothe. Score will be worse this year than last. Hartley by 35.

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

run n shoot 08 wrote:Games at Chillicothe. Score will be worse this year than last. Hartley by 35.
What makes u think it will be worse this yr just b/c of the location? The burg is a better team than they were last yr

JasonClaytor
Freshman Team

Post by JasonClaytor »

Mad_Dogg wrote:
run n shoot 08 wrote:Games at Chillicothe. Score will be worse this year than last. Hartley by 35.
What makes u think it will be worse this yr just b/c of the location? The burg is a better team than they were last yr
What does the location have to do with anything?

Hartley is playing better right now than they were at this point last season. It's going to be tough for Wheelersburg to stop Hartley's offense. Last season, Hartley relied heavily on one or two guys on offense, where as this year there are 4-5 guys that are a threat any time they touch the ball. Hartley will have the fastest player on the field with their quarterback. His ability to run is a game changer, that Hartley really has not had at quarterback until this year.

Mad-Dogg
SEOP

Post by Mad-Dogg »

run n shoot 08 wrote:
Mad_Dogg wrote:

Hartley is playing better right now than they were at this point last season. It's going to be tough for Wheelersburg to stop Hartley's offense. Last season, Hartley relied heavily on one or two guys on offense, where as this year there are 4-5 guys that are a threat any time they touch the ball. Hartley will have the fastest player on the field with their quarterback. His ability to run is a game changer, that Hartley really has not had at quarterback until this year.

They might be better than they were last yr but so are we and I wouldn't be surprised if burg pulls off the upset

siderman57
Freshman Team

Post by siderman57 »

falcon01 wrote:Don't see a way that this game is close. Think the burg is really good, but Hartley is on another level. I'd gladly take being wrong, as I always want to see SE teams do well. I'm thinking like 35-13 or so.

It is your opinion....This Pirate Team does not think that way... As a fan I did not see us dominating a very good Liberty Union Team with 23 seniors that lost to this all mighty , whole different level Hartley Team 14-7 ....However The Burg Team thought and showed what they are about with a 41-3 win !!!! I did not think that they would Beat a very good Ironton Team by 31 tonight.. Again they showed us they did.... This Team has everything a Great Team needs to win it all.... So the Pirates do not care about opinions of others.. They will be ready to win one game at a time.... Most people , including Hartley has this game already won... This Orange Black Team will have something to say come next saturday night on the field...

siderman57
Freshman Team

Post by siderman57 »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Counting on you and his almighty Hartley Team thinking like this.....

siderman57
Freshman Team

Post by siderman57 »

run n shoot 08 wrote:
Mad_Dogg wrote:

Hartley is good every year and location does not make a difference.. Watching Hartley play, they most certainly have weaknesses .. I love it when this Pirate Team is the Underdog by 35 points..... We shall see!!!!!!!!!

AHM
Freshman Team

Post by AHM »

Sport Fan wrote:
falcon01 wrote:Don't see a way that this game is close. Think the burg is really good, but Hartley is on another level. I'd gladly take being wrong, as I always want to see SE teams do well. I'm thinking like 35-13 or so.

It is your opinion....This Pirate Team does not think that way... As a fan I did not see us dominating a very good Liberty Union Team with 23 seniors that lost to this all mighty , whole different level Hartley Team 14-7 ....However The Burg Team thought and showed what they are about with a 41-3 win !!!! I did not think that they would Beat a very good Ironton Team by 31 tonight.. Again they showed us they did.... This Team has everything a Great Team needs to win it all.... So the Pirates do not care about opinions of others.. They will be ready to win one game at a time.... Most people , including Hartley has this game already won... This Orange Black Team will have something to say come next saturday night on the field...
Remember when Jackson rolled Burg by 30? Yea, Hartley dominated Desales.

Keep talking Wheelersburg.

The Oaf
SEO

Post by The Oaf »

Sport Fan wrote:

That was last years LU team that held Hartley to 14 while the Burg held Hartley to 42. That LU team would have beaten wheelersburg last year just as bad as Hartley did. Nice try on some spin though Coach Holtz. I see a similar score as last year. Close for a half, then Hartley 42-21. Burg is not the orange and black team that Hartley wants. That would be Coldwater.

BigBlueNation
SEOP

Post by BigBlueNation »

Wow! I think this is going to be a great ballgame. Good luck to the Burg.

Return to “Football”