Logan?

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Re: Logan?

Post by 1987chieftains »

What is there to show he deserves the Lancaster job? He got worse after one year. Two average seasons? Sounds like a good guy who is well liked and does a decent job, but doesn't know how to take his teams to the next level.
hes only been on the job for 2 yrs....... he has taken the program and turned it in the right or better direction. look at the 2 first games from last year. those could have been wins.

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

I think he has done a decent job overall for just being on the job for 2 years.The defense is and has been their big bugaboo since Amyx left and needs to be improve greatly if they want to get back to the dominant days of 2000's.I am sure Billy knows this and will have to to do something about it before the Logans fans turn on him.

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Better yet 55Buckeyes98, compare Burke's win/loss 2 year 2013,14 record to 2010,11,12 record the Chiefs had. Then tell me he did worse in his 2nd year. He has some waves to smooth out but he's doing very well. I look to see even much better records in the near future. Ole Billy walked into a unknown troubled mess, but he's cleaning it up pretty quick.

OVCFan2
Freshman Team

Post by OVCFan2 »

Billy has infused excitement into the program again. Yes the record might not be amazing right now, but considering what he walked into I think he has done one heck of a job. The man knows his football, would not be surprised if Logan is in the playoffs next year IMO. Talented Junior class will be seniors, and several sophomores and freshman saw significant Friday night minutes. #chieftainpride #Purplepower

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

Jon Carpenter just got his first head coaching gig at Lima Shawnee.

Previously been on staff at Notre Dame and Ohio State.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

LoganLocos wrote:Jon Carpenter just got his first head coaching gig at Lima Shawnee.

Previously been on staff at Notre Dame and Ohio State.

Any idea what the other boys are doing?

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Bobby C will eat that up if he has time on his hands, and the Lancaster AD will love it as long as Mr. C #1 has coached there. Another Carpenter product is the way they will look at it. I seen ole Bobby on the sidelines with his dad helping him out many of times watching games with my ole Buddy C-Bolt. Ole Bobby loves it. Didn't look as big as he did on Saturday afternoons though for the Bucks. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Camera gives ya a few pounds. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ONE OF A KIND
Varsity

Post by ONE OF A KIND »

Ultron wrote:Billy has infused excitement into the program again. Yes the record might not be amazing right now, but considering what he walked into I think he has done one heck of a job. The man knows his football, would not be surprised if Logan is in the playoffs next year IMO. Talented Junior class will be seniors, and several sophomores and freshman saw significant Friday night minutes. #chieftainpride #Purplepower
I am sure Paladin does not approve of this. I mean, scheduling down to the lowly TVC (instead of scheduling NE Ohio or MAC teams) just to make it to the playoffs is what Paladin calls, "dodging competition." Surely he will come on here and bash Logan for taking this approach the way he has every other team in SE Ohio. :mrgreen:

Return to “Football”