A show of sportsmanship in the TVC ...

Coach Adams
Waterboy

Re: A show of sportsmanship in the TVC ...

Post by Coach Adams »

I have been privledged to know Colt first as the little snot nosed mat rat running everywhere cheering on his N-Y Buckeyes and now developing into the young man and athlete that he is today, one class act! When I read the story and before I got to the end I believed I knew who Lucas' mom was talking about. Colt and Lucas have what we coaches cannot coach and that is "HEART", Congratulations to Lucas and Colt for "finishing" the season on a high note, you both are truely inspirations.
Proud you are in the TVC. Coach Adams, Head Wrestling Coach, Belpre High School.

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Every week we do a 'dedication' song at the end of the Friday night post game show on Power 105 ... well, Rusty does ... but this week - we're going to dedicate something to these two fine young men.

tric118
All State

Post by tric118 »

That is so nice. I will have to try and keep Colt up to hear it he will love it.
Last edited by tric118 on Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Maybe we'll try and figure something out where we can do it earlier in the show Tric118.

tric118
All State

Post by tric118 »

No that is fine he is the ball boy for the high school team so he will be getting home late anyways. Do your show and I will keep him up. Thanks for what you do.

Old Buckeye
Riding the Bench

Post by Old Buckeye »

Hat's off to Colt and Lucas. That's good stuff!! As a parent of a 7th grader we love to watch our young men and women participate, this embodies what school athletics are all about!

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

The dedication song (to Colt and Lucas) at the end of the post game show tonight by Rusty Martin on Power 105 was awesome!

I know it came on late - but hopefully some people heard it ... the dedication, the kind words by Rusty and the song itself were perfect.

maniac66
All State

Post by maniac66 »

Love it this is what true sportsmanship is about not just winning but encouraging others to believe.

Rvbballdude
Varsity

Post by Rvbballdude »

Saw it on WSAZ, what a great kid and great sportsmanship,bet both kids parents are proud as they should be!
Congrats your raising a great young man!

Return to “Football”