2011 SEOAL Previews: Logan Chieftains

chieflineman06
Freshman Team

Re: 2011 SEOAL Previews: Logan Chieftains

Post by chieflineman06 »

Moonshine, I highly disagree with Sheridan being a third place team in the MVL. The Generals will most likely win the league again, coming down to them and Tri Valley. Sheridan has an an edge at the quarterback position over Tri Valley.

Logan however did impress me with their ground game. Pass protection needs a little work and quarterback needs quicker release. Defense kinda got carved up the other night, especially when Sheridan went outside. The defensive backs are small, but I was impressed with their ability to break up passes. That scrimmage could have been totally different, especially since Logan recovered 3 (maybe 1 more) fumbles and had a chance at several possible interceptions that ended up just being knocked down.

Even though I think they looked rather good after a 3-7 season last year, I still only see a 5-5 or 6-4 season. Still a good year and promise for the future.

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

Updated

javagt
Varsity

Post by javagt »

Here's my take on Logans season.. the first 3 games are brutal.. No one in Southeast Ohio plays a tougher schedule. If they can survive, without injuries, they will do fine in the SEOAL... Maybe not 1st, or 2nd, but at least 3rd... They are still a year away of being real good.. But I think it will happen.... JMO

Return to “Football”