East 36 Eastern Pike 14

SEOP12
Riding the Bench

Re: WK7 East (6-0) vs Eastern Pike (4-2)

Post by SEOP12 »

coop wrote:Cleaned this up...took out the trash. Get back on track.
Honestly what is wrong with what the guy said? He has a right to his opinion and used appropriate language. I do respect your decision coop but really it wasn't the right one imo

NewEra
All Conference
Location: Hickory, Indiana - I know everything there is to know about the greatest game ever invented.

Post by NewEra »

SEOP12 wrote:
Honestly what is wrong with what the guy said? He has a right to his opinion and used appropriate language. I do respect your decision coop but really it wasn't the right one imo

It was a racial stereotype.

SEOP12
Riding the Bench

Post by SEOP12 »

NewEra wrote:
SEOP12 wrote:

I swear so many liberals here... I will respectfully disagree. Not looking to argue. Obviously dont have the same political views

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

SEOP12 wrote:
Coming from someone who just hasn't posted 1 time, same guy posting to get a response. Thanks for the cleanup Coop. Comments like that don't belong in a high school forum where we are all trying to enjoy the games our teams play on Thursday/Friday/Saturday nights.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

SEOP12 wrote:
NewEra wrote:
SEOP12 wrote: Honestly what is wrong with what the guy said? He has a right to his opinion and used appropriate language. I do respect your decision coop but really it wasn't the right one imo

I swear so many liberals here... I will respectfully disagree. Not looking to argue. Obviously dont have the same political views
Guess not, good thing this isn't a political website, go elsewhere for your political views. Only response I will give you. Signing up for multiple names so you can keep posting, common man. Good Day Sir.

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

There is a political forum for any of that type of stuff. This is strictly for football and game talk, and there is no reason to bring race into a discussion about football.

Removing the posts had nothing to do with political views at all. And I'm not a Liberal.

Again...

BACK TO THE GAME TALK.

NewEra
All Conference
Location: Hickory, Indiana - I know everything there is to know about the greatest game ever invented.

Post by NewEra »

coop wrote:There is a political forum for any of that type of stuff. This is strictly for football and game talk, and there is no reason to bring race into a discussion about football.

Removing the posts had nothing to do with political views at all. And I'm not a Liberal.

Again...

BACK TO THE GAME TALK.
Thanks Coop, I was about to say, siding with one issue one way or the other, doesn't classify someone as being a liberal. Lol

Now, back to the game!

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

I would love to see this game, not sure where Eastern is in terms of line size and blocking ability. Everyone has talked about the play makers for Eastern but East comes into most games with a rather large advantage on the line. If the holes aren't there Eastern is going to have a tough time moving the ball. I still like East in this one even with all the penalties they'll get will help keep game close but I think East by 2 scores.

Jason Vorhees
S

Post by Jason Vorhees »

Line play will determine the outcome of this game. If Eastern can line up and slow down Sciotoville's rushing attack, then they have a chance. Eastern is averaging 32.33 ppg while giving up 16.83 ppg. Their opponents are a combined 11-27. Sciotoville is averaging 36.5 ppg while giving up 8.67 ppg. East's most quality opponent (in wins and losses) to date is Green at 3-3. Eastern's most quality opponent is Notre Dame and SE, who are 4-2 and 3-3. If this game comes down to level of competition they've previously played, the edge goes to Eastern. I think they have just as many athletes. If Sciotoville's line blocks well, they could win by two or more touchdowns.

Trojan 90 6&4
Riding the Bench

Post by Trojan 90 6&4 »

Blain Scott back?

SEOPlegend
Riding the Bench

Post by SEOPlegend »

Trojan 90 6&4 wrote:Blain Scott back?
No I don't think so.

BLUE AND WHITE
SEOPlegend
Riding the Bench

Post by SEOPlegend »

I think East has to much firepower for them. Eastern line is very weak and I don't think they have the athletes to match the Tartans. Next weeks game will be much more of a test for the Tartans then this game.

BLUE AND WHITE
Carter
Riding the Bench

Post by Carter »

East 38 - Eastern Pike 14

brown22
Varsity

Post by brown22 »

here we go week #7 and the Tartans are coming to town. I like the Eagles chances in this game Noah Gray looks to be in good shape Clay Martin has being playing good all year and I look for both to have big games. The Eagle D has been looking better defending the running game .I think having already played ND helps us in this game we seen what we did wrong with their fast backs and can adjust for East athletes. Stat wise the Eagles are better our RB and QB both have put up more yards than East so it all comes down to the line on both sides of the ball. I'm taking the Eagles 28-24.

GO EAGLES
SEOPlegend
Riding the Bench

Post by SEOPlegend »

brown22 wrote:here we go week #7 and the Tartans are coming to town. I like the Eagles chances in this game Noah Gray looks to be in good shape Clay Martin has being playing good all year and I look for both to have big games. The Eagle D has been looking better defending the running game .I think having already played ND helps us in this game we seen what we did wrong with their fast backs and can adjust for East athletes. Stat wise the Eagles are better our RB and QB both have put up more yards than East so it all comes down to the line on both sides of the ball. I'm taking the Eagles 28-24.
You can't forget that Gray has twice as many carries as Brown and Martin has almost twice as many attempts and both are still pretty close in yards. It was in the newspaper.

BLUE AND WHITE
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Looks like both team handled Northwest about the same.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
brown22
Varsity

Post by brown22 »

SEOPlegend wrote:
brown22 wrote:here we go week #7 and the Tartans are coming to town. I like the Eagles chances in this game Noah Gray looks to be in good shape Clay Martin has being playing good all year and I look for both to have big games. The Eagle D has been looking better defending the running game .I think having already played ND helps us in this game we seen what we did wrong with their fast backs and can adjust for East athletes. Stat wise the Eagles are better our RB and QB both have put up more yards than East so it all comes down to the line on both sides of the ball. I'm taking the Eagles 28-24.
You can't forget that Gray has twice as many carries as Brown and Martin has almost twice as many attempts and both are still pretty close in yards. It was in the newspaper.
True and Gray didn't get many touches in the SE and ND games cause of a injury

GO EAGLES
GoAt 10
JV Team

Post by GoAt 10 »

Has Gray been beat up and hurt due to all the touches he was getting to start the season? I think the coaching staff has done a poor job of sharing the touches. I know Eastern has more guys to carry the ball then Gray and Martin.

SEOPlegend
Riding the Bench

Post by SEOPlegend »

GoAt 10 wrote:Has Gray been beat up and hurt due to all the touches he was getting to start the season? I think the coaching staff has done a poor job of sharing the touches. I know Eastern has more guys to carry the ball then Gray and Martin.
Right im taking East by 3 touchdowns.

BLUE AND WHITE
Dicwag22
Waterboy

Post by Dicwag22 »

Any updates for this game?

Return to “Football”