Week 5 Northwest @ Symmes Valley

Musigep07
Waterboy

Re: Week 5 Northwest @ Symmes Valley

Post by Musigep07 »

well then what happened??? cant be the "curse" either you were out played or out coached...which was it?

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

I was at this game the last time it was played at Symmes Valley back in '07.
It was probably the ugliest high school football game I've ever watched, but it was close. Northwest won that night, 17-11 (who the heck scores 11 in a football game?). The Mohawks would eventually finish 1-9, while the Vikings ended up at 3-7.
This time, Symmes Valley is a much better team and they'll win this one by two TDs. . . AND GET CLOSER TO THE PLAYOFFS :arrow: For all you haters out there. :122249

Buckeye2
Waterboy

Post by Buckeye2 »

Musigep07 wrote:well then what happened??? cant be the "curse" either you were out played or out coached...which was it?

What happened is that Symmes Valley got satisfied the last couple minutes of the game. If you were there you would know this. And you need to stop talking about games you were'nt at, or know anything about. You're an idiot!!

Boonedawg
S

Post by Boonedawg »

I'll have a beer and a vinegar and water for the douche at the other end of the bar.

1longtimeviking
Freshman Team

Post by 1longtimeviking »

I'm not sure why Musigep07 says "us" because he is obviously better than anyone else who has ever been at Symmes Valley.

all-time athlete
JV Team

Post by all-time athlete »

Talent wise these 2 teams are probably around the same it will come down to who wants it more....I chose NW because they have game changers in both browns and taylor horsley.....SV may have them also but I have not heard of them yet

ballin'fan
Waterboy

Post by ballin'fan »

I am glad to see someone acknowledging The Horsley boy from Northwest, I think his talents are somewhat overlooked on this team.

NW 28
Symmes Valley 14

seasick80
All State

Post by seasick80 »

Northwest is playing good football right now. I havent seen either play but i obviously hope NW wins. SV is always a tough team and NW will have their work cut out!! Go Mohawks!!

sv000000
Waterboy

Post by sv000000 »

go mohawks :twisted:

Musigep07
Waterboy

Post by Musigep07 »

I'm not sure why Musigep07 says "us" because he is obviously better than anyone else who has ever been at Symmes Valley.

you are exactly right...i can read, write, have all my teeth......and my family tree has branches

Bleachrbum
Freshman Team

Post by Bleachrbum »

Maybe it's time sv00000 and Musigep07 take a look at the forum rules at the top of the page.......

Buckeye2
Waterboy

Post by Buckeye2 »

Musigep07 wrote:So SV was out played and then the coaches let the kids lose focus, so we were out coached as well...so we were both out played and coached??? Thanks for clarifying that for me! A re-occurring theme for the SV/Chesy game...

Wow that is not what was said at all. But i will just let you keep thinking that they were out played. You have no idea what you are talking about. Get a tape of that game then get back on here and tell me they were out played.

riverball
JV Team

Post by riverball »

Both of you haters just showed your knowledge of football and coaching in your last couple of posts. Although I have never really noticed the tape on coach Webb's fingers when I have attended SV games, anyone with any coaching knowledge at all knows that many coaches who use a lot of hand signals to call defense or even offense from the sidelines, does this to make their hands and fingers more visible to the players on the field who are receiving the calls. I have seen this from many high school, college and even pro coaches.
As far as "what happened". From what I saw, 2 evenly matched teams played a very hard fought game. Chesapeake caught a couple of breaks late in the game, 1 being a turnover when SV was driving and eating clock that gave Chesapeake the ball, (nothing coaching can do about that). The other being a fumbled ball by a Chesapeake back where the ball bounced right back in to a Chesapeake RB arms, and threw some persuit angles off from some SV defenders and the back was able to break a couple of tackles and made a nice run for a TD. Nothing taken away from the back, he made a great play. Nice play with some nice luck involved for the Peake, again nothing a coach can do about that. It was bad for either team to have lose that game as both teams played their guts out. One team just got a couple of big breaks late in the game that got them back in to it.

Boonedawg
S

Post by Boonedawg »

Musigep07 wrote:I'm not sure why Musigep07 says "us" because he is obviously better than anyone else who has ever been at Symmes Valley.

you are exactly right...i can read, write, have all my teeth......and my family tree has branches

Your funny...I would have loved to lined up across from you every day at practice.....oh never mind...I played football not flute in the band. Dissing Country kids...really classy.

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

Symmes Valley had 4 consecutive playoff appearances this decade ('02-'05). How many teams state-wide can say that? That's especially tough to do in DVI football where the male student population is tiny.

Buckeye2
Waterboy

Post by Buckeye2 »

Musigep07, you just need to quite talking because you have no idea what you are saying. No one wants to hear your negative comments.

Musigep07
Waterboy

Post by Musigep07 »

Boonedawg wrote:
Musigep07 wrote:I'm not sure why Musigep07 says "us" because he is obviously better than anyone else who has ever been at Symmes Valley.

Your funny...I would have loved to lined up across from you every day at practice.....oh never mind...I played football not flute in the band. Dissing Country kids...really classy.

haha......yeah.....thats a good one.....maybe you did line up across from me at some point....not dissing country kids, just dissing them majority from that "area" sorry if you are from there....ha

1longtimeviking
Freshman Team

Post by 1longtimeviking »

Musigep07 wrote:
Boonedawg wrote:

haha......yeah.....thats a good one.....maybe you did line up across from me at some point....not dissing country kids, just dissing them majority from that "area" sorry if you are from there....ha

As I said before, I don't know why you say "us." Interesting that if you were from here, your post would have said "here" and not "there." Also, it would have said "this area" not "that area."

sv000000
Waterboy

Post by sv000000 »

SV are 10 in the poles with a very week schedule just think if they had a good schedule :122246

go mohawks :
remember the TIP :122245

Musigep07
Waterboy

Post by Musigep07 »

1 5.775 NEW PHILADELPHIA TUSCARAWAS CENTRAL CATHOLIC 4 0 0 Division VI 23
2 5.075 WELLSVILLE WELLSVILLE 4 0 0 Division VI 23
3 4.9 GROVE CITY GROVE CITY CHRISTIAN 4 0 0 Division VI 23
4 4.675 MALVERN MALVERN 4 0 0 Division VI 23
5 4.65 BRIDGEPORT BRIDGEPORT 4 0 0 Division VI 23
6 4.1 COLUMBIANA COLUMBIANA 3 1 0 Division VI 23