Ironton @ Coal Grove in Jamboree game

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Re: Ironton @ Coal Grove in Jamboree game

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

eddie wrote:i hope u all get real fired up and beat the dog out of each other. lol lol
thanks
burg fan

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

tl895
Varsity

Post by tl895 »

some one is forgetting we thumped a couple of lucas teams years ago as well as the dark era teams of cg

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

Oh for crying out loud! It's a scrimmage!

What's next on here? Race riots?

groveyard08
Riding the Bench

Post by groveyard08 »

naww its cool fuzz head...cg can neva hav a good as team as ironton... :roll: :roll: :roll:

grizzlynatural
Varsity

Post by grizzlynatural »

groveyard08 wrote:naww its cool fuzz head...cg can neva hav a good as team as ironton... :roll: :roll: :roll:

Well....For you guys thats true but what your saying is also true which is that Ironton has been exposed and isnt sweet anymore. :122245

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

Like Fuzz said its a scrimmage. Doesnt mean anything.

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

The attitudes displayed by some fans from both sides are just plain hypocritical and nonsensical.

Almost every time I attend a home Coal Grove football game, the Ironton score gets announced to the fans. If they're losing, everybody cheers. Why? I'm guessing envy is most of it. Yet whenever Ironton makes the playoffs everyone suddenly turns into Ironton fans and start rooting for Ironton. Insane, right?

On the other side of the coin, some Ironton fans seem to think that it's some big thing to be "the best in Lawrence County" and they don't fail to rub it in OVC fans' faces. Back in 2006 I was standing in line at the Ironton McDonalds waiting to get some breakfast before school. It was the week of the playoff game between Ironton and Rock Hill. Someone in the restaurant was wearing a Rock Hill shirt and some dude from Ironton started hasselling him and before too long the whole place was divided into two opposing sides and I was almost sure a riot was going to break out. Such stupidity.
These types of Ironton fans are no different than some of the incredibly arrogant Logan fans that get on here and brag about beating up on DIII and DIV teams in the SEOAL.

osu 77
All State

Post by osu 77 »

Well said!!!

osu 77
All State

Post by osu 77 »

tigercannon71 wrote:Like Fuzz said its a scrimmage. Doesnt mean anything.

It is only scrimmage right but if Ironton plays poorly will you be able to deal with it?

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

OSU 77 wrote:

It is only scrimmage right but if Ironton plays poorly will you be able to deal with it?

Whats that supposed to mean?

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

OSU 77 wrote:

Tigercannon is one of the decent Ironton fans who's a tiger first, but he's also not above rooting for another Lawrence County team. I'm also fairly certain he has connenctions to the Grove, if I'm not mistaken.

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

Tigercannon is one of the decent Ironton fans who's a tiger first, but he's also not above rooting for another Lawrence County team. I'm also fairly certain he has connenctions to the Grove, if I'm not mistaken.

Thanks fuzz. Yeah Im a die hard Tiger, but I do like to see these other teams do good especially Coal Grove. Except not in the case of this game. :lol:

Again its a scrimmage neither team is going to be showing a whole lot. I know its only May, but I think any of us who has watch either team in the past knows what we will be seeing. Two teams trying to run it down each others throats with maybe about 6 passes between the two for the whole game.

tigerdad
JV Team

Post by tigerdad »

Great Game in a Great looking stadium, Hey Grove fans Do they still serve the funnel cakes in the concession stand?

StonewallJackson89
Riding the Bench

Post by StonewallJackson89 »

If coal grove could do a little ghetto recruiting then they should be able to compete with Ironton.

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

What? :122248

grizzlynatural
Varsity

Post by grizzlynatural »

I cant wait. I Just cant wait.

85inside
S

Post by 85inside »

grizzlynatural wrote:I cant wait. I Just cant wait.

Which one of your D3 or D4 schools cant you wait for? I know you arent talking Desales, Picktown, Dublin or Hilliard....that would make too much sense. :lol:

grizzlynatural
Varsity

Post by grizzlynatural »

85inside wrote:
grizzlynatural wrote:I cant wait. I Just cant wait.

Which one of your D3 or D4 schools cant you wait for? I know you arent talking Desales, Picktown, Dublin or Hilliard....that would make too much sense. :lol:

The best part about this is that we were in a league. The league decided to expand. The league exanded. 2 rinky dink schools come into the league who are on our schedule now due to the fact that we have to play the league schools and you arruntun fans think we can just knock you fools off the schedule and go and pick up another one in place of you and still compete for the league title. Its great. Shows your ignorance. We cant wait to get you off the schedule now. We've exposed you.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

rico suave wrote:YTB. YOU KILL ME. YOU CRY AND CRY AND CRY WHEN LOGAN POSTERS GET ON HERE AND CUT ON THE TIGERS AND THEN YOU TURN AROUND AND CUT ON CG AND THE OVC EVERY CHANCE YOU GET. I DON'T WANNA HEAR YOU WHINE NO MORE ABOUT THOSE LOGAN POSTERS.

I READ ON HERE TIME AND AGAIN HOW YOU ACT LIKE YOUR SO CARING AND WOULDN'T TALK BAD ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE AND SCHOOLS AND THEN YOU BACK TRACK AND LOWER YOURSELF TO THIS. I SHOULDN'T BE SURPRISED. PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE WHAT HURTS IRONTONS POSTERS NAMES ON THIS SITE.

THE TONGUE IS AN UNRULY EVIL. BEST THING FOR YOU TO DO IS KEEP QUIET BUT FROM PAST PRACTICE I DON'T SEE THAT HAPPENING. JUST REMEMBER GOD LOVES YOU AND KNOWS ALL.
------------------ oh, good gosh, rico . do you really think this is is true what you've said. i just said i hoped it turned out to be a superbowl caliber game. but going on the past 2 times they had played each other it was a disaster, for coal grove. we scimmaged a hapless greenup county team, last year. then lost at wheelersburg the next week. had we scrimmaged a better quality team, it might have helped us open with powerhouse wheelersburg. of course you should know , your team played them this year. i hope coal grove has an amazing team, and pushes us to the brink. i was merely trying to say the last 2 games with them , were not much more than a financial venture. but if you wanna tell me in person, you'll have to miss your game, but i'll be there.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

i forgot, :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

Return to “Football”