Riding the Bench

Re: Alexander @ Federal Hocking 9-19

Post by WarriorBoy »

Lancers by 24. NUff Said.

NY BUCKS
All State

Post by NY BUCKS »

Federal got Thumped by 3-1 team in caldwell. PUSHED the wrong key.And ff almost got fed.I just have 1 DONT TAKE IT WRONG. I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND WHY FEDERAL HOCKING TRYS TO JUSTIFY THAT THEY ARE THE BEST COUNTY SCHOOL NOT SAYING THEY NOT JUST DONT UNDERSTAND HOW YOU CAN ASSUME THAT.IN NO WAY DO I THINK THEY ARE NOT A GOOD TEAM.
Last edited by NY BUCKS on Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

That would be 3-1 Caldwell. Check your facts.

g w mclintock
All State

Post by g w mclintock »

SD is correct. Caldwell, Federal Hocking and Nelsonville York are all 3-1. Berne Union on the other hand is 2-2...

buckeyeguy
Varsity

Post by buckeyeguy »

FEDHOCK WHIPS ALEX 28-7 :122245 fedhock is got it going this year will be to much for alex to handle.. hope to see u in the playoffs fedhock goodluck

FridayNites
Waterboy

Post by FridayNites »

NY BUCKS wrote:I just have 1 DONT TAKE IT WRONG. I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND WHY FEDERAL HOCKING TRYS TO JUSTIFY THAT THEY ARE THE BEST COUNTY SCHOOL NOT SAYING THEY NOT JUST DONT UNDERSTAND HOW YOU CAN ASSUME THAT.IN NO WAY DO I THINK THEY ARE NOT A GOOD TEAM.

I didnt hear anyone from Fed Hock say this was a battle of the 2 best in Athens Co. Did anyone else read that on here?
Oh, my bad, that was alexanderspartan.

g w mclintock
All State

Post by g w mclintock »

FridayNites wrote:
NY BUCKS wrote:I just have 1 DONT TAKE IT WRONG. I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND WHY FEDERAL HOCKING TRYS TO JUSTIFY THAT THEY ARE THE BEST COUNTY SCHOOL NOT SAYING THEY NOT JUST DONT UNDERSTAND HOW YOU CAN ASSUME THAT.IN NO WAY DO I THINK THEY ARE NOT A GOOD TEAM.

I didnt hear anyone from Fed Hock say this was a battle of the 2 best in Athens Co. Did anyone else read that on here?
Oh, my bad, that was alexanderspartan.

Correctomundo there FN... Why are we trying to defend something an idiot said? We could debate which team is better until the cows come home but the earliest they could meet is in week 11 and the odds are against it. I for one will let the Buckeyes and alexanderspartan fight their own battle. Obviously the Buckeye posters took his bait...

As for the game for which this thread was started, if the Lancers avoid a letdown following the St. Pete's game then FH wins. Good luck and good health to both teams.

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

alexanderspartan wrote:I look for the Spartans to get them a win in this battle of Athens County. Probably the best 2 teams in the county facing off in this one.

Thats just silly everyone knows Trimble is the best team in athens county
:roll:

The Enforcer
SEO

Post by The Enforcer »

I think the 5 county teams should drop the TVC and start their own league, Then there would be no need to argue over what team was better in the county :122245

whompascat
All Conference

Post by whompascat »

the cats will have a say in the hocking?

Joedirt
Freshman Team

Post by Joedirt »

:aaaaa17 Buckeye fans,didn't mean to cause a stir if it is what I said.My meaning is that the way Fed has played the past 6 qrts they would be a hard team to beat right now.I know that in Athens Co. NY is usually the top dog year in, year out. I apologize if you all took this the wrong way.I for one will be rooting for you to knock off Ironton and I will be there to watch it.Fed-Hock just put the smack down on a top dog and I was just refering to the way they have played the past 2 weeks.So don't take it wrong,just think that they are a pretty darn good football team right now.With that being said,SORRY for the misunderstanding NY Bucks,rut151,Buckeye Guy and any other buckeye fan.I watch NY play alot. 8)
So back to Fed and Alex.This game will be won with the running game of Fed-Hock and Defense.Alex has heart, but just can't seem to get over the hump.Federal Hocking wins. :aaaaa86

ATownWarrior
Freshman Team

Post by ATownWarrior »

I smell bad wrote:A-town-

You must have watched a different game than I did. Trimble dominated that game. But, as you said, that game is over. Don't look for Alex to "pull this one out though."

i by no means am trying to take credit away from trimble on their victory. im just saying without the two turnovers on the two yard line that woulda made it a tie ball game.

Hugh Jase
Freshman Team

Post by Hugh Jase »

To look at this I seriously think that Fed hock has 2 tough teams on their schedule. Trimble will be very good because they will spread it out and can run power too. Waterford is solid but not the team they were last year. They will fall in points because of some teams that wont help them out. I think they win out and they will be in 8-2 still may do it but it will be a no doubter if they are 9-1. They should beat Alex this week.
The Trimble game will be key. If Trimble wins out they are in the playoffs. The 10th of October will be a huge game between these two teams.

g w mclintock
All State

Post by g w mclintock »

I just received word that the Lancergate (tailgate, for you newbies) is going to be huge this week. Bring a dish and join in. Spartan fans are also welcome if they bring food. Rumor is that several Lancergate alumni are joining in this Friday...

I smell bad
Varsity

Post by I smell bad »

Over the past 5 years how many games has Alexander won over other county teams? Just curious.

admar
Riding the Bench

Post by admar »

I smell bad wrote:Over the past 5 years how many games has Alexander won over other county teams? Just curious.

You could probably count them on one hand. Good luck Spartans, try to keep everyone injury free on Friday night.

belpreboy92
Freshman Team

Post by belpreboy92 »

All fed has to do is pound the ball. alex will get tired. they cant run the ball

Lancer_Fan
Varsity

Post by Lancer_Fan »

This is the week for Tate Ice Cream I hear.... I may have to whip up some mini cheesecakes or mini pumpkin pies... Any preferences?

GO MAROON AND GOLD!!!

split74
Waterboy

Post by split74 »

Instead of whippin' up Tate Ice Cream, FH should be whippin' up a formal apology to the recently departed AD.

g w mclintock
All State

Post by g w mclintock »

Lancer_Fan wrote:This is the week for Tate Ice Cream I hear.... I may have to whip up some mini cheesecakes or mini pumpkin pies... Any preferences?

GO MAROON AND GOLD!!!

mmmmm... That's good eatin' right there.

Go Lancers.

Return to “Football”