I REALLY MISS THE TIGER ROAR FROM THE PRESSBOX. DO YOU.

philthyphil
Varsity

Re: I REALLY MISS THE TIGER ROAR FROM THE PRESSBOX. DO YOU.

Post by philthyphil »

2old wrote:Ghost,

ANY non conference foe of Logan(except maybe Gallia) would stomp the team from Canada.

I have heard the Ironton jibberish for two years. YOU check the results. See the football field is where it happens. Not some guy behind key board. The Chiefs have dominated and embarrassed ironton. Since this century began ironton is just an above average program (11-11 in their last 22 games.

Not really a big game for Logan. Just another routine Chieftain Victory.

Since this century began, Ironton is 70-23. In my book, that's way above average. Who care what they have done in their last 22 games.

And as far as embarrassing Ironton, I wouldn't consider losing 7-0 two years ago an embarrassment.

2old
All Conference

Post by 2old »

phil,

Are you serious??? After all that preseason talk in 06? Logan had the playoffs clinched and the league championship in hand. Logan treated that as a practice under the lights and with a wet football. The Logan reserve tb scored the only score of the night.

BTW, speaking of embarrasing post the score of last years game. Ironton was not even able to move the ball against the Logan JV the entire second half. You Ironton guys have problems.

11-11 in the last 22 games. You are right, it is below average for even an average team. This league is alot tougher than Ironton thought it was.

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

I see 2old hasn't missed a beat with his TIGER ENVY......glad to see that..... :122245

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

philthyphil wrote:

ANY non conference foe of Logan(except maybe Gallia) would stomp the team from Canada.

I have heard the Ironton jibberish for two years. YOU check the results. See the football field is where it happens. Not some guy behind key board. The Chiefs have dominated and embarrassed ironton. Since this century began ironton is just an above average program (11-11 in their last 22 games.

Since this century began, Ironton is 70-23. In my book, that's way above average. Who care what they have done in their last 22 games.
And as far as embarrassing Ironton, I wouldn't consider losing 7-0 two years ago an embarrassment.

Come on now philthyphil........

Logan is 65-22 this Century, why 6 games less than Ironton this Century???? All that's right they played in 6 less playoff games this Century........ :lol:

BlindWhiteHat
SEOP

Post by BlindWhiteHat »

2old reminds me of another poster on SEOP. Both hate Ironton with a passion but hide behind statements such as "I respect Ironton's history" and "I want to see Ironton win except when they play (my team)". Both use the only stats they can muster to try and show that their favorite team is superior to Ironton. That could be because such team beat Ironton last year for the first time in 10 years or such team who carries a two game win streak against Ironton. History shows Ironton has a great program and even though they've had a couple lean years, Ironton will be just fine. Ironton tends to have a down year or two every 10 years or so. That doesn't mean a team who beats Ironton during that time becomes dominant or owns Ironton.

It's really sad to see both these men so obsessed with Ironton that both will take any opportunity to hijack a thread to bash Ironton or repeat those couple facts in hopes of convincing themselves of things that just aren't true.

I personally respect both programs that these men support but have no respect for these men.

2old
All Conference

Post by 2old »

Oh buckey
Turn the numbers anyway you want to. Logan has won the SEOAL title every year ironton has been in the league this century.

BWH, Your post is full of flaws, because your basic premise is flawed. I do not hate the Ironton program. The posters are not credible. The ironton program is 11-11 in the last 3 22 games. That is not a one year bad season. That is two and parts of three seasons. Ironton has never shown any strength in the SEOAL since rejoining. These are facts. Not opinions.

ironton posters simpoly need a little education to football in the 2000's. You guys love to mention the 7-0 game on 06. If you were men at all you acknowledge the lessons ironton got last year in Logan.

ghostwriter
Varsity

Post by ghostwriter »

2old,

You of all talk about being on a key board especially trashing Ironton....You have to remember Canada was a late scheduled game....If we did schedule a mediocre team YOU would complain about it....So YOU check the results out....It's just a matter of time until your gone again....You keep the trash talk up so we won't have to listen to you much longer....

Go Tigers!!!!

Go Golden Gales!!!!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

2old wrote:phil,

Are you serious??? After all that preseason talk in 06? Logan had the playoffs clinched and the league championship in hand. Logan treated that as a practice under the lights and with a wet football. The Logan reserve tb scored the only score of the night.

BTW, speaking of embarrasing post the score of last years game. Ironton was not even able to move the ball against the Logan JV the entire second half. You Ironton guys have problems.

11-11 in the last 22 games. You are right, it is below average for even an average team. This league is alot tougher than Ironton thought it was.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- TREATED 06, AS A SCRIMMAGE EH. WE FUMBLED THE BALL, IN THE MUD INSIDE YOUR 5 LIKE 3 TIMES. AND YOU WON 7-0.YOU FOUGHT TOOTH AND NAIL , TO WIN THAT GAME. AND YOU KNOW IT. LAST YEAR, IN THE FIRST HALF . LOGAN HAD ALL THEY WANTED OF THE TIGERS. BUT THE SECOND HALF . BECAUSE OF YOUR NUMBERS AND FRESH HORSES. YOU PULLED AWAY. THIS YEAR WE ONLY GOT 40 BOYS. BUT THIS YEAR WE HAVE DEPTH. AND EXPERIENCE. I THINK IT'S FUNNY YOUR SEASON TICKETS ARE ON THE VISITORS SIDE, BECAUSE YOUR A.D. DID NOT KNOW WHO HAD SEASON TIX THE LONGEST. HOW'S IT FEEL TO HAVE SEASON TIX , ALL THOSE YEARS. WHILST SOME FIRST TIMER IS SETTING IN YOUR OLD SEAT. BECAUSE YOU ALL DON'T HAVE COMPUTERS OR RECORDS OF SEASON TIX HOLDERS I GUESS. :122245 :122245 :122245 :122245 :122245 :122245 :122245 :122245 :122245 :122245 :122245 :122245 :122245 :122245 :122245 :122245
LOOK AT IT THIS WAY , WEEK 5 . WE'LL BOTH BE ON THE VISITORS SIDE. THATS JUSTICE ENOUGH TO ME TO MAKE THAT CRAPPY TRIP TWICE IN TWO YEARS. WE MAY BE SETTING RIGHT BESIDE YOU. :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24 :aaaaa24

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I GUESS 2OLD IS WAITING TILL 3 AM, TO RIGHT SOMETHING CATCHY , WE WON'T SEE TILL TOMMORROW.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

DOES NO ONE REMEMBER THIS ROAR. SOMEBODY TOLD ME WE ORDERED A TAPE FROM CLEMSON. AND MIKE HURLEY HAD A HUGE CLEMSON TIGER PAW FLAG, AROUND THAT TIME. AM I DREAMING.

2old
All Conference

Post by 2old »

YTB,

Let's end the speculation now. We WON't be sitting be each other at the game. As far as last year. If he wants to I will let Locos remind you of the details. You must have been dreaming from all the food you ate at the tailgate party. The only game in the SEOAL where there was even any discussion about the game was the game with Zville. It did take the Chiefs a little longer to get that one in hand.

tl895
Varsity

Post by tl895 »

envy for a school that cant beat anybody in their own division? with a page in their program titled state playoff history that is virtually blank?? get real...... as for the roar SOUNDS RATHER TACKY IF YOU ASK ME. should be the roar of the crowd

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

tl895 wrote:envy for a school that cant beat anybody in their own division?

At least get your facts straight. How many times do I have to correct you guys from outside Logan?

We actually beat two teams our size and 1 bigger than us (and didn't lose to ANYONE smaller than us, unlike the Tigers who lost to Wheelersburg.)

In previous years we've done the same.

Get your facts straight before posting please.

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

LoganLocos wrote:
tl895 wrote:envy for a school that cant beat anybody in their own division?

At least get your facts straight. How many times do I have to correct you guys from outside Logan?

We actually beat two teams our size and 1 bigger than us (and didn't lose to ANYONE smaller than us, unlike the Tigers who lost to Wheelersburg.)

In previous years we've done the same.

Get your facts straight before posting please.

I wouldn't quite say in previous years you've done the same........ ;-)

Logans record against all divisions 2000-2007

D1.....6-11.......as D2 school.....1-1
D2.....19-6.......as D2 school.....2-1
D3.....27-4.......as D2 school.....3-0
D4.....9-1.........as D2 school.....3-0
D5.....3-0

Irontons record against all divisions 2000-2007

D1.....4-0
D2.....13-5
D3.....16-6
D4.....31-8
D5.....6-1

Correrct me if I'm wrong here ;-)

2old
All Conference

Post by 2old »

Correct me if am wrong.

Logan 4 consectutive SEOAL titles.
Ironton 11-11 in last 22 games.

What have you done for me lately????

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

2old wrote:Correct me if am wrong.

Logan 4 consectutive SEOAL titles.
Ironton 11-11 in last 22 games.

What have you done for me lately????

You are correct 4 league titles in a row (congrats) you didn't dispute my info above.

We are 21-13 the last 34 games, 31-15 the last 46 games, I can go on and on but this is a new season and the Tigers will be OK this year and wouldn't be suprised if we beat Logan this year.

converterfan
Freshman Team

Post by converterfan »

thought thi was about the roar but since we are there ive noticed that just because ironton has had a few dissapointing years (2!!!) seems like everyone jumps on them like they never did anything and never will. Im new on here and may be wrong or it may be all in fun but i think people are really underestimating what the tigers really might do this season and for the years to come. so take it all in stride while you can because the tigers ARE BACK!!!!!!! and look to be stronger the next few seasons.

2old
All Conference

Post by 2old »

converter,

Since you are new I can appreciate your view, Baut if you had been here for 6 years you would have a better understanding

As for the Tigers being back.My point is the Tigers have to prove it on the field. So far the only thing that has been proven is that alot ot Tiger fans have keyboards. The Logan Chieftains have proven it aon the field. The last two years the Tigers have TOLD us how good they were going to be. They are 11-11 in their last 22 games. Not really that good

OHbuck I will be shocked if Ironton beats logan this year. There is no basis in fact to think Ironton will beat Logan this year. Sure I know fans have a lot of emotion, but Ironton really has a lot to prove if it is going to be a force in the SEOAL in the 2000's.

converterfan
Freshman Team

Post by converterfan »

thanks for explaining but if a d4 team plays a d2 team the results should be obvious. but everyone has to admit that teams that play ironton probably has a lot going through there heads the whole week before(or season) that they really need to prepare because that d4 team is never counted out .

YOU REALLY HAVE TO ADMIT YOU THINK IT TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

converterfan
Freshman Team

Post by converterfan »

WHERES THE TIGER ROARRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!! :aaaaa41 :aaaaa41 :aaaaa41 :aaaaa41

Return to “Football”