JV Team

Re: logan vs lancaster

Post by sports junkie »

Lancaster wins going away.

qualified101
SEO

Post by qualified101 »

w87, that reserved seating thing was handled wrong. i didnt know there were so many dishonest people or dishonest school administrators letting them do it. so much for the schedule they handed out 4 months ago.

Army
S

Post by Army »

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :?:

The Jackal
Waterboy

Post by The Jackal »

Whats the scoop on the reserve seats? I have been hearing complaints about them for awhile now.

The Jackal
Waterboy

Post by The Jackal »

By the way........

Lancaster wins 28 to 10 :lol:

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

Same old same old a bunch of talk from logan posters then a bunch of action from the lancaster gales

gales by 20 +

2old
All Conference

Post by 2old »

I agree. Logan needs to prove it on the field. On this subject many logan posters like to do it on the forum. I think logan has to do it on the field. Will this be the year logan accepts the challenge??? i am not sure. i will support the Chiefs, but you won't see me talking about a victory. it would be like ironton saying they are going to beat logan. Do it on the field.

qualified101
SEO

Post by qualified101 »

THE RESERVE SEATING CONSPIRACY:
about 3-4 months ago the ad at logan gave all current reserve seat holders a schedule that if you had reserve seats for 25+ years you had a certain week and first dibs on the seats that you wanted. the week following the 25+ folks, the 15+ year folks were supposed to be up. the week following that the 10+ year folks were up. the week following that the 1-10 year people were next. well, lets just say, the opening week during the 25+ people were suppose to choose, the ad basically said screw it, and let anybody including people who didnt currently have reserve seats go ahead and buy them. there were people shut out because they followed the rules all because the ad decided to basically open up the section to anybody without telling anybody. it makes you wonder, is this a person that should be in control of our youths sports? if there is any other explanation other than the one i just posted, i have not heard it. pretty shady! :122247 :122247 :122247 :122247

Army
S

Post by Army »

Good Luck Logan beat Lancaster :!: :-D

GO SEOAL :!: :-D

PLEASANTFLYER
JV Team

Post by PLEASANTFLYER »

As much as I hate to say it I think Lancaster will spoil logans new field debut. Who is their next home date with?

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

Logan goes on the road for weeks 2 (Pick. North) and 3 (Hamilton Twp) but returns home for three straight games against Gallipolis, Ironton, and Zanesville.

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

How about some projected line-ups? I just got a Lancaster roster.

Let's start with Lancaster "O" vs Logan "D" -

LANCASTER Offense
QB - Ryan Cheek - 6'5 - 225lbs - SR
RB - Donnie Roshon - 5'10 - 185lbs - SR
RB/WR - Nathan Carpenter - 5'11 - 185lbs - JR
WR - Jordan Shull - 6'0 - 185lbs - SR
WR - Jentzen Rohr - 5'11 - 190lbs - SR
TE/WR - TJ Alexander - 6'2 - 220lbs - JR
OT - Adam Grein - 6'0 - 280lbs - SR
OG - Shane Bigham - 6'0 - 235lbs - SR
C - Nathan Cheek - 6'1 - 235lbs - JR
OG - Cody Byers - 6'0 - 230lbs - SR
OT - Austin Kerns - 6'0 - 240lbs - JR
Other Offensive Players:
RB - Sean Weeks - 5'11 - 185lbs - SR
FB - Nick Rowlands - 6'2 - 240lbs - SR (Listed as 290 on the roster, must be a typo)
C - Cody McKenzie - 6'0 - 210lbs - JR

LOGAN Defense
DE - Jon Neff - 6'3 - 225lbs - SR
DT - Stephen Miller - 6'0 - 220lbs - SR
NG - Cary MacLaughlin - 5'10 - 200lbs - SR
DT - Taylor MaGuire - 6'4 - 260lbs - SR
DE - Ralph Robinson - 6'0 - 200lbs - JR
LB - Clay Morgan - 5'10- 18lbs - SR
LB - Michael Snider - 6'0 - 200lbs - JR
LB - Zach Adams - 6'3 - 205lbs - SR
CB - Mason Mays - 5'11 - 175lbs - JR
CB - Jaush Huntsberger - 5'10 - 140lbs - SR
FS - Patrick Angle - 6'1 - 195lbs - JR
Other Defensive Players:
DB - Seth Sigler - 5'11 - 170lbs - SR
DB - Jordan Rutter - 5'11 - 165lbs- JR
DT - Jake Pogemoeller - 6'4 - 235lbs - JR
DT - TJ McCray - 5'11 - 255lbs - JR

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

Now Logan Offense vs Lancaster Defense:

LOGAN Offense:
QB - Patrick Angle - 6'1 - 195lbs - JR
TB - Clay Morgan - 5'10 - 180lbs - SR
FB - Stephen Miller - 6'0 - 220lbs - SR
WR - Mason Mays - 5'11 - 175lbs - JR
WR - Zach Adams - 6'3 - 205lbs - SR
WR - Jaush Huntsberger - 5'10 - 140lbs - SR
WR - Seth Sigler - 5'11 - 170lbs - SR
TE - Jon Neff - 6'3 - 225lbs - SR
OT - Jesse Arnold - 6'3 - 240lbs - Soph
OG - Derek Shirey - 5'11 - 235lbs - SR
C - Bobby Russell - 6'2 - 250lbs - JR
OG - Jeff Murphy - 5'11 - 210lbs - JR
OT - Brock Thompson - 6'1 - 220lbs - JR
Other Offensive Players:
RB/WR - Zach McDaniel - 5'11 - 165lbs - JR
FB - Michael Snider - 6'0 - 220lbs - JR
TE - Ralph Robinson - 6'0 - 200lbs - JR
OG - Kyle Andy - 5'11 - 190lbs - JR

LANCASTER Defense
DE - TJ Alexander - 6'2 - 220lbs - JR
DT - Kenny Harlan - 6'0 - 235lbs - SR
DT - Adam Anderson - 5'10 - 210lbs - SR
DE - Jayme Aksterowicz - 6'2 - 210lbs - JR
OLB - Ryan Cheek - 6'5 - 225lbs - SR
ILB - Nick Rowlands - 6'2 - 240lbs - SR (Listed as 290?)
ILB - Jarrid Karns - 6'0 - 220lbs - SR
OLB - Tony Lalli - 5'11 - 180lbs - SR
CB - Nathan Carpenter - 5'11 - 185lbs - JR
CB - Jordan Shull - 6'0 - 185lbs - SR
FS - Anthony Hoffman - 6'0 - 150lbs - SR
Other Defensive Players -
LB - Sean Weeks - 5'11 - 185lbs - SR

wrestler87
Freshman Team

Post by wrestler87 »

It's funny how silent the fans are this year compared to last. There's more talk about the Stadium than the kids/teams. I hope the Chiefs are focused on the game WAY more than the rest of us.
A lot of people seem to have a lot of inside information on a lot of things...until the Reserved Seating Incident is mentioned.
So, for the Lancaster-Logan Battle, who's going to watch from dishonest seating?
Any takers?
Does Lancaster have any major injuries to match Logan's?
I have a lot of unanswered questions this year which were already answered last year. Where's the beef?

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

Wrestler87 wrote:It's funny how silent the fans are this year compared to last. There's more talk about the Stadium than the kids/teams. I hope the Chiefs are focused on the game WAY more than the rest of us.
A lot of people seem to have a lot of inside information on a lot of things...until the Reserved Seating Incident is mentioned.
So, for the Lancaster-Logan Battle, who's going to watch from dishonest seating?
Any takers?
Does Lancaster have any major injuries to match Logan's?
I have a lot of unanswered questions this year which were already answered last year. Where's the beef?

Wrestler -

If you're referring to me having "inside info," I can tell you this:

1) I sit in the pressbox, so I KNOW where my seat is.

2) I did buy tickets for friends/family. But I also got left out of the "good seats." My 4 tickets are all in the overflow seating.

I'm silent on the reserve seat issue because I have no answers/information. I don't know what happened, I live in Columbus, and I wasn't aware that others got left out.

If I read too much into your post, I apologize. But I didn't know who else you could be referring in regards to the "inside information."

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

wrestler -

On to your other questions, I'd be glad to talk any football. I've been waiting for people who want to talk about the game.

Lancaster is battling a few injuries from what I hear, but nothing too serious. I haven't gotten to see them this year, and won't until Friday night.

My guess is, expect a game similar to the Tri-Valley game last year. Lancaster is going to be strong and mobile up front, and we HAVE HAVE HAVE to be better up front than we were at the end of last year.

Ryan Cheek is bigger and probably faster than Cam West of TV was. He ran for over 180 yards and 2 TDs, and if we aren't better, Cheek could get to 200 yards rushing.

With that said, we'll be better offensively this year IMO. We'll be strong up front and Angle gives us a different, more diverse look than his brother could give us (that's not a knock on Michael, he did a GREAT job the last three years).

What are your other questions? I'd love talk some REAL football!

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

what did the gales lose from 07 to 08? are they as quick up front?

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

how good are we going to match up with them?

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

1987chieftains wrote:what did the gales lose from 07 to 08? are they as quick up front?

On offense, the Gales lost their whole starting backfield (FB Jesse Reed, RB Trevor Griffith, WB Ryan Morris, and QB Chris Lash) along with starting tackle Chad Maynard and center Ed Hebb.

Defensively, they must replace Ends John Varner and Griffith, along Maynard who played tackle (at 310 pounds). They lose linebacker Luke Knorr as well.

The question of speed is an interesting one. I think Logan made the Gales look quicker than they really were. The rest of the season the Gales proved to not be as quick. Logan had 5 O-Linemen making their first starts, and while they ended up as a great unit, they struggled against the Gales pass rush, especially off the edges where our tackles simply could not hold off Varner, Griffith, and Knorr.

Lancaster has to replace their best pass rushers, but Ryan Cheek is an absolute monster (and rare three year starter). They are slimmer at D-Tackle, and thus will be quicker inside challenging our guards and center, however, it will be hard for those guys to over-power Logan like Maynard was able to do the last 3 years.

Logangrad
All State

Post by Logangrad »

Where did Cheek play last year if not QB? Must be a special athlete to move into QB spot if not played there last year and he's going to NC ST! Met that kids mom last spring; very very nice. Seemed like a great family and tight knit.

Return to “Football”