Any Predictions on T.V.C. Ohio?

smash_mouth
Waterboy

Re: Any Predictions on T.V.C. Ohio?

Post by smash_mouth »

fasteach, i think ricky didnt play because he didnt want to go to practice. he said he was tired of football. i dont know if he's going to play next year or not, but i doubt it. i really wish he would though

fasteach
Varsity

Post by fasteach »

smash, when he is 30, fat and getting older he will wish he had a better story than "well i just did not feel like rolling out of bed at 6:30". then teens never see beyond their view. he is the one who will live with it. mom and dad, you need to mold this piece of iron.

Eagles20
Freshman Team

Post by Eagles20 »

smash_mouth wrote:yea, their defense was great
meigs 42 belpre 12
you could really tell in that game :lol: 8)

Excluding the Meigs game, which was played after Belpre had clinched the TVC title the Eagles defense only allowed 8.3 ppg in TVC games. For the season the Belpre defense allowed 11.9 ppg. Pretty good defense i'd say...................

gpgm6566
Varsity

Post by gpgm6566 »

Against Meigs, Belpre was without one of their best defensive players, Wes Radabough. Radabough had to be double teamed or held to keep him out of the opposing backfield.

Nybucks70-80
Varsity

Post by Nybucks70-80 »

The best Defense in the TVC in 2007 was................Belpre.

smash_mouth
Waterboy

Post by smash_mouth »

Eagles20 wrote:
smash_mouth wrote:yea, their defense was great
meigs 42 belpre 12
you could really tell in that game :lol: 8)

Excluding the Meigs game, which was played after Belpre had clinched the TVC title the Eagles defense only allowed 8.3 ppg in TVC games. For the season the Belpre defense allowed 11.9 ppg. Pretty good defense i'd say...................

They were still playing to clinch playoff birth and it was senior night, so even though they already clinched tvc it should've been a meaningfull game. they just finally played the team with the best offence in the tvc

smash_mouth
Waterboy

Post by smash_mouth »

gpgm6566 wrote:Against Meigs, Belpre was without one of their best defensive players, Wes Radabough. Radabough had to be double teamed or held to keep him out of the opposing backfield.

one player does not make a thirty point difference, and meigs's quarter back, aaron story was playing with a broken finger, so both teams were handicapped

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Belpre had a really good defence last year

fasteach
Varsity

Post by fasteach »

i was just saying that meigs was good without one of their best players potentially ever because there is a handful of freshmen allowed to play varsity and rick was 1.how much better could they have been with him? it is funny to note he was hurt playing belpre his fresman year. bad leg break as you might remember. this had nothing to do with belpre so sorry that started.

Eagles20
Freshman Team

Post by Eagles20 »

smash_mouth wrote:yea but meigs spanked them 8)

One game does not make a season unless you've under achieved and you're looking for something to hang your hat on..... How did Meigs do in the playoffs anyway...

smash_mouth
Waterboy

Post by smash_mouth »

Orange and Brown wrote:Belpre had a really good defence last year

yea but meigs spanked them 8)

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Even good teams have bad days.
Last time I checked they are still the TVC Ohio champs.

smash_mouth
Waterboy

Post by smash_mouth »

then that was a pretty bad day, and yea they are, i just said i didn't think belpre was that good and the fans flipped.

smash_mouth
Waterboy

Post by smash_mouth »

Eagles20 wrote:

One game does not make a season unless you've under achieved and you're looking for something to hang your hat on..... How did Meigs do in the playoffs anyway...

well beating the tvc champs by thirty points is pretty good, i wouldnt consider it under achieving, but im sure meigs would've done a whole lot better in playoffs than your crappy team :mad: i dont remember the score but im pretty sure belpre got shut out in the playoffs

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

smash_mouth wrote:
Eagles20 wrote:

well beating the tvc champs by thirty points is pretty good, i wouldnt consider it under achieving, but im sure meigs would've done a whole lot better in playoffs than your crappy team :mad: i dont remember the score but im pretty sure belpre got shut out in the playoffs

Hey man chill out.
No need to be like that.

gpgm6566
Varsity

Post by gpgm6566 »

In the playoff game, it was Belpre's 19 vs a team with a 75 man roster that played 5 different quarterbacks.

threesportathlete09
Riding the Bench

Post by threesportathlete09 »

yeah when VC went to the playoffs in '04 the other team had all numbers covered 0-99.

smash_mouth
Waterboy

Post by smash_mouth »

One game does not make a season unless you've under achieved and you're looking for something to hang your hat on..... How did Meigs do in the playoffs anyway...[/quote]
well beating the tvc champs by thirty points is pretty good, i wouldnt consider it under achieving, but im sure meigs would've done a whole lot better in playoffs than your crappy team :mad: i dont remember the score but im pretty sure belpre got shut out in the playoffs[/quote]
Hey man chill out.
No need to be like that.[/quote]
alright my bad, maybe we should get back to the topic intsead of arguing about belpres defense

boilermaker
SE

Post by boilermaker »

Way too early ,,but Wellston will be much improved and not in last place :122249

Return to “Football”