Waterboy

Re: What Teams Do You Think Will Be Top 5 In The S.E.O.A.L

Post by football_fan_09 »

true true i agree but i look for a really good game this year

Army
S

Post by Army »

We do to. The game over time could become a new rivalry. 30 miles apart from each other, almost the same size, concerning the two schools, etc, etc.

Good Luck Ironmen!

GO CAVS :!: :-D

hilltopkid
Freshman Team

Post by hilltopkid »

Both teams will be solid. Your run game will be back to normal, which should be a nice battle, b/c our strength on defense should definitely be the front 5. Should be a good battle.

madpolecat
All State

Post by madpolecat »

Here's hoping that Gallipolis can rebound a bit this year...

JacksonI
Freshman Team

Post by JacksonI »

alright first im not bud..2nd since u thought you guys did so well you know those 300 or so yards why wasnt the score increased...and so u stoped the midline wait until this year im telling you, i live real close to chilli but love,bleed,and sweat jackson and this is its goin to be a dog fight and you guys better get rdy

bird78
Varsity

Post by bird78 »

TOP 5-------LOGAN---CHILLICOTHE---JACKSON---IRONTON---GALLIA :-D :shock: :!:

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

i look for some paybacks this year, as a still young, but getting experienced bunch of IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS step up this year. but next year could possibly contend for a state title. the tigers showed sparks in many games, but were hurt in many games by teams that just literally have so many kids, that they can continue to throw fresh horses at you play after play. the SEOAL is a brutal schedule, and their non-conf. games are every bit as tough. no weak sisters on this schedule. IF they get to the playoffs relatively healthy, they'll be a bear to deal with in d4. :12224

hilltopkid
Freshman Team

Post by hilltopkid »

JacksonI wrote:alright first im not bud..2nd since u thought you guys did so well you know those 300 or so yards why wasnt the score increased...and so u stoped the midline wait until this year im telling you, i live real close to chilli but love,bleed,and sweat jackson and this is its goin to be a dog fight and you guys better get rdy

Oh, I'm sorry.I thought you and I were BUDS, since you referred to me as BUD earlier, in your post w/ the oversized bold fonts. Oh well. I've not said a word about how well we did or didn't do. I simply made a comment about the score, since it was being discussed.I wasn't happy w/ our performance at all, outside of my position.I thought they stepped up to the challenge. As for a dog-fight, I'd expect nothing less.You're obviously a kid, judging by your horrible grammar,lack of and misuse of punctuation, verbage and hip abbreviations, so I'll consider the source and move on.Good luck to your Ironmen. Oh, and congrats on living close to Chillicothe.

Army
S

Post by Army »

JacksonI ,

Yeah, congrats for living so close to Chillicothe :!: :-D :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol:

GO CAVS :!: :-D

Roll Big Blue and White to Victory :!: :-D

JHS4EVER
JV Team

Post by JHS4EVER »

Unless Jackson has recruited some linemen in the off season, I don't see their line being as big as last years. Like I have said before,It all begins in the weight room right now. GO BIG RED!!!!!

ironman02
SEOP

Post by ironman02 »

I would say Jackson's O-Line will be very solid, especially if Ryan Hughes is still there. You're definitely right, though. What those guys are doing right now in the weight room will go a long way in determining what they are able to do on the field this fall. Hopefully they're all working hard to get stronger right now.

This talk about last year's Jackson-Chillicothe game is irrelevant. The Ironmen were outplayed by the Cavs. They put the ball on the ground all night long and missed a ton of tackles on the defensive side of the ball as well. You can't expect to win games doing that, especially when Chillicothe plays as well as they did that night. The important thing is that the Ironmen learn from their mistakes in that game last year and do things right the next time around.

otterslide
JV Team

Post by otterslide »

The thing is there maybe only 5 teams left in the next year or so. SEOAL is to spread out for the cost of fuel for other teams.

Return to “Football”